241

"Don't blame me! I've compensated you for it. That space was made by me, and it has been with me for a long time..." The man explained immediately after panicking for only a second.

Lin Qing was stunned, and just wanted to speak, the man froze his body and said righteously, "I know that compensation like this is not enough, so I'm here now, just to see, what do you need me for? Help. It seems that your soul is completely compatible. If you want to return to your original life, the Great God can easily do it!"

It was his mistake to let people bear the thunder calamity for him. Originally, he not only wanted to give space to Lin Qing, but also wanted to reborn Lin Qing to Earth and restore everything to the way that nothing had happened. However, Lin Qing's body was completely destroyed at the time, and the body he re-selected was too weak, even weaker than the average person, so he couldn't live on a plane at all. So, he had no choice but to let Lin Qing inherit this body, thinking that's it.

Later, he turned back and asked his friend to analyze it for him, and the answer was that he had never paid off his debt of gratitude!

By demon! What is not paid off? ! Is he not doing enough? Oh, by the way, he forcibly threw a person into an unfamiliar environment, so it can't be regarded as compensation, he hasn't brought people into the modern age.

Knowing that he didn't think much about it, he came here, thinking to see what else Lin Qing needed to make up for. After the compensation was done as soon as possible, he could easily understand the cause and effect. From then on, Jae will never step into a world that the weak he can destroy with one hand.

"Go back? No, no, I'm not going back..." All Lin Qing wanted to say just now was to thank him, that person could be regarded as the matchmaker between her and A Yu, and the space helped her a lot. For Lin Qing, this is her home, and returning to the modern age is nothing compared to the family's good life here.

Before Lin Qing's words were finished, Ming Yumo pulled Lin Qing and shook his head at her.

After that, Ming Yumo faced the man in midair and asked, "Can you bring our family?"

Ming Yumo was very serious, and such a serious attitude was rare for Lin Qing.

Lin Qing was dumbfounded, isn't this A Yu's home? She wondered why Ming Yumo wanted to go to a place unfamiliar with him?

Aware of Lin Qing's unease, Ming Yumo gave Lin Qing a reassuring smile.

"It's not easy to treat here, we will only get more and more chaotic." Ming Yumo said it casually. During this time, Ming Yumo thought a lot. Lin Qing's secret Ming Yucheng may have noticed that there are also many suspicions among civil and military officials.

It won't take long before many people who are cultivating the same way as Tian Chong in the dark will find their family. He is not afraid to come one to kill one, to one pair to kill one pair. However, he didn't want and didn't want his own people to harass him and Lin Qing.

One Tian Chong's lesson is enough, he can't let Lin Qing be in everyone's eye.

So, getting out of here is a good choice.

Ming Yumo's plan was very clear. His time was too precious to spend with his wife, so he should leave these people far away.

Lin Qing fixedly looked at Ming Yumo, and finally she smiled.

It's also good, no one in modern times can know them, and no one will know that she has space, so there is a lot less trouble.

"Can you take us back to the world before me?" This time, it was Lin Qing who said to the man.

"Okay, after I go back, from now on, you and I will never owe each other again!"

"Thank you! It's already the best thing for me if you can give me a space and bring me here..." How could Lin Qing have to say these words, not for anything else, but for the sake of thinking about her own thoughts. Like anyone else, she didn't want to owe anyone, even if it was a thank you.

After speaking, Lin Qing let out a sigh of relief. After she and Ming Yumo planned to settle the matter here, they set off immediately.

During this period, it is estimated that it will take half a month.

Ming Yumo appeared after a month with that person.

Lin Qing was going to say goodbye to Gada, while Ming Yumo was secretly discussing something with Sheng Qianlin.

Knowing that Lin Qing would not be there, after giving birth, Gada, whose personality softened a little, broke down and cried.

The good best friend is leaving, and it is difficult for her to find a friend who has the same character as Lin Qing!

"Why do you want to leave, isn't it bad here? Can you go to Nanxiang Kingdom if you want to go somewhere else? Did someone from Tianjimen make trouble again?" Gada was angry, and Lin Qing left her. She also said that she will not appear again in the future, how can she accept it!

"No, the Heaven's Secret Gate is gone, and Ayu has wiped out the aura from Tian Chong's body. He will be an ordinary person for the rest of his life, and he will probably die in a short time."

"Then why? Are you still going? Your family Ayu is willing to give up this huge family property and power to live an ordinary life?" This point, Jiada obviously did not believe it.

Lin Qing choked, "Ayu mentioned this matter... He is also for the good of our family..."

Lin Qing knew that if Gada knew the secret of her, she would not let it, so as not to be overtaken by others in the future.

One Tian Chong is enough for her to feel tired. How can she live in peace of mind if she has to come to several cultivators? !

"I'm going! He's really willing! Even the emperor can back down three points to him now, that's all, he still has to leave?" People escaped?

"Gada, I can't tell you much, it's my secret."

Gada looked at Lin Qing deeply, and suddenly, she hugged Lin Qing violently, "I know, you have aura in you. You are different from others. It's better to avoid the world, and it will save you a lot of trouble.

" The aura, Gada had long known about it. The Jia family has been taking a certain amount of Huanqinhua every year since a hundred years ago. That is the secret of their clan's longevity and strong body. The reason why the royal family of Nanxiang Kingdom is envied by many people for longevity, and all of them are prodigies in martial arts, is also because there is aura in their bodies.

If things go on like this, their family will be more sensitive to spiritual energy. She is also like this, unconsciously, she is good to Lin Qing and the quadruplets.

"Yes, I don't want to meet a secret door, and I don't want to meet a bunch of people looking for trouble in the future." If she hadn't exposed her space a few days ago, Lin Qing thought, and Ayu would also Wouldn't want to leave here.

Those people are not stupid, Ming Yucheng is so smart, he can guess that she must have a baby on her. As long as an outsider knows this secret, it is not a secret.