51-60

Chapter 51 Entering the City

 Cen Cheng, Mo and Lin Qing drove slowly into the city in a luxurious carriage.

Lin Qing lifted a small corner of the carriage curtain, and looked out curiously with big civet cat eyes.

It is now the thirteenth year of the new year, and many people enter the city.

When entering the city, there are many farmers and man-like people carrying a large backpack on their backs, and some people are pushing carts.

"Ayu, why are there so many people carrying big backpacks and pushing small cars?" Lin Qing pointed to the people outside the window, who accounted for at least two-thirds of them.

Mo Yu glanced indifferently and explained, "That's a farmer nearby. The one with the big backpack is selling the prey caught in the winter to the city. After the Chinese New Year, many restaurants are about to open. It's when these prey are needed. The people who are pushing the cart are because the Shangyuan Festival is coming, and they are going to set up a stall in the city to buy things."

Lin Qing sighed, and nodded taught. When meat and vegetables were the most expensive years ago, the ancients were also very smart. Knowing that when the restaurant opens, you can make a little more money by buying the prey caught before and after the Chinese New Year into this restaurant that needs meat and vegetables!

There are many people on the street intermittently, it is very lively.

Lin Qing also saw jugglers, candy paintings, candied fruit sellers, all kinds of jewelry, rouge and other stalls, as well as roadside food stalls with tables, chairs and benches...

Obviously, what Lin Qing cared about most was Every time I saw one of the snack stalls, I stared at it with all my might, sniffling and sniffing hard.

Not to mention, she really let her see several kinds of snacks that she had never eaten before, and she made up her mind to ask Mo Yu to bring her to taste it later.

The carriage was heading towards the most prosperous part of Cen City, and Lin Qing was dazzled along the way.

Until the end, the pedestrians on the road gradually changed from coarse cloth and linen clothes to brocade clothes, and there were fewer and fewer people, and there were also fewer stalls on the roadside.

Lin Qing wanted to ask Mo Yu what was going on, but the carriage stopped outside a restaurant.

After Mo Yu got out of the carriage, the gentleman helped Lin Qing down as well.

The carriage was led to the stables by the coachman and a shopkeeper.

"Yushi Zhai?" Lin Qing was stunned when he looked at the low-key and luxurious plaque in the restaurant in front.

Mo Yu took her into the Yushizhai gracefully and calmly.

Everywhere was full of people, and twenty or so juniors dressed in uniforms shuttled through them with ease, entertaining the guests one after another in a friendly and cordial manner.

"Welcome to Yushizhai." A shop assistant greeted the customer warmly when he saw the customer coming to the door with a smile on his face.

"Upstairs, Qianyun Pavilion." Mo Yu smiled warmly and elegantly, and said to the second in the store in an indifferent and cold voice.

"Okay, please come in from the guest officer!" As soon as the shop assistant heard the name of the private room, he was sluggish for a second, and then returned to normal in an instant. Immediately and respectfully, he walked inside with the distinguished guests.

Yu Shi Zhai looks very big from the outside, with three storeys high, and it gets even bigger when you walk in.

The hall, which is nearly half of the football field, is very clean and tidy. In the middle is a circular five-meter-long small river flower pond, where the clear water trickles. ,

The pale pink lotus swayed and bloomed quietly, and the red-gold koi swam leisurely in the clear water.

It's really a lotus flower curling out of the water, and the blue wave koi are in a hundred thousand poses.

Ten meters behind Qingchi is a shadow wall. Next to the shadow wall are two stone ladders that lead straight upstairs.

Delicate and beautiful patterns are carved around the shadow wall. There are pieces of small bamboo boards about the size of one's hand hanging on them, each with the names of many dishes marked on the small bamboo boards.

There are Kung Pao chicken, squirrel mandarin fish, nine-turned large intestine, sunflower pork, fat fish fillet, fish-flavored eggplant strips, fish head with chopped pepper, eggplant turtle, steamed duck with wine, steamed lamb with milk...

Lin Qing's eyes widened as she looked at the rows of menus that she was familiar with, and her heart was filled with turbulent waves...

Mo Yu took Lin Qing's hand and squeezed it, and whispered close to Lin Qing's delicate and pink ear, "I'll be following you in a while. I'll explain."

Mo Yu bit her ear affectionately, and Lin Qing blushed with embarrassment. He glared at Mo Yu angrily.

Qianyun Pavilion is not upstairs, but in the backyard of Yushizhai.

The really noble private room of Yushizhai is in the room in the backyard. Lin Qing was pulled by Mo Yu through the private rooms, and finally entered a room with these spring plum trees in front of the door.

"Guest officer, what do you want?" The second shop assistant took over when he got into the box, and asked after making a good pot of tea skillfully.

"Buddha Jumps over the Wall, Rich Chicken, Dry Pot Tripe, Shrimp and Hibiscus Egg, Mushroom Fried Rape, Noodle Osmanthus Cake, Crispy Pork. I'm serving a pot of nectar tea." After ordering the dishes in a hurry, Mo Yu waved the little Er Brother sent it out.

After the second brother closed the door and went to place the order, Lin Qing looked at Mo Yu with a curious expression on his face.

"Ayu, is this store..." Lin Qing guessed that Mo Yu opened the top ten, but he was afraid that he guessed wrong, so he hesitated.

"Didn't Qing'er guess it? This shop is opened by your husband." After warming the tea in his hand, he stuffed it into Lin Qing's hand. Lin Qing hasn't drank it since he set off from Mo's house. How much water, now definitely need a cup of warm and moist.

"Wow-Ayu, when did you open this store?" Although she guessed it right, Lin Qing couldn't help but be surprised. He didn't expect that Mo Yu could open such a big store unknowingly. There are such high-end restaurants. The decoration of this restaurant is at the level of a high-end club in modern times!

"The moment we bought braised pork for the restaurant, I already thought about it. So I used all the money from our family to open this restaurant. Remember that Weifu always went to Cencheng in May and June? It's for this. Qing'er, drink some water to moisten your throat." Mo Yu explained to Lin Qing in detail that he still has a lot of industry that he hasn't revealed yet, and today I just wanted to take this opportunity to help Lin Qing understand Everything he has now.

"For so long, how big has this store always been?" Lin Qing obediently took a sip of tea, and then asked persistently.

"Well, I have expanded a few times in the middle, and all of this is at the expense of you, Qing'er. If it wasn't for Qing'er, your recipes wouldn't be able to be as big as your husband." Mo Yu, who has experienced a lot, is not so arrogant. The bad fault that all the credit behind all the successes is taken away. It is Lin Qing's recipe that has created the success of Yu Shizhai, and it is also Lin Qing who has created his current achievements.

Mo Yu was very happy about this, very happy. There is no meaning of husband and wife. In his heart, Lin Qing was above everything else.

"Then you only have one restaurant like this? Is there anything else?"

"Weihu has a lot of properties elsewhere, one in Liangcheng and another in Xiancheng... In general, we have a total of eight Jade Food Studios. It is estimated that in the imperial capital, we will not be able to open one until this summer."