96-100

Chapter 96 Pain

  In a twinkling of an eye, it is December 22, tomorrow will be the new year, and all households have already started to prepare for the New Year's affairs in a lively way.

In the courtyard of Prince Sheng's other courtyard, in a small courtyard in the inner courtyard, Lin Qingzheng was about to pick up a bowl of fragrant chicken soup and was about to drink it. Suddenly, a sharp wave of pain hit the chest.

Lin Qing's body suddenly softened, his hand suddenly lost strength, and the bowl of chicken soup fell uncontrollably to the ground, splashing stains on her body.

"Madam!" Yingmei was shocked, and hurriedly stepped forward to check.

"Auntie?!" Mingzhiqi, who was sitting beside Lin Qing, was also taken aback. He ignored the stains on his feet and jumped off the chair flexibly, trying to get close to Lin Qing, but Yingmei snatched it first. , had to look at her worriedly.

Yingmei carefully checked Lin Qing's body. Fortunately, the chicken soup was not hot, the floor was covered with a soft carpet, and the bowl was not broken. Except for the stains on the lady, everything is fine.

After checking it, Yingmei breathed a sigh of relief. Carefully help Lin Qing dispose of the vegetable residue under his feet.

"Madam, do you want to take a shower?" Madam has always loved Jie, and it is necessary to take a bath when something like this happens. Yingmei packed up, and just looked up, she found her wife's ugly face. "Madam?!"

Lin Qing stroked her chest with one hand, only to find it difficult to breathe, and the pain in her chest made her breathless.

"Take me to wash..." Lin Qingqiang held up his discomfort and raised one hand, obviously wanting someone to help him into the washroom.

"Auntie, know...Qi will help you." Mingzhiqi, who was not speaking very smoothly, volunteered to help with his small body.

"Good, you can't help it..." How could Lin Qing ask him to help him and put one hand on Yingmei's outstretched hand. Lin Qing walked slowly to the bathroom.

"Madam, this servant should go to find the doctor." Yingmei was very worried, shouldn't the madam go to see the doctor when she is feeling uncomfortable?

"No!" Lin Qing felt extremely tired after entering the door of the bathroom. There was still a pain in her chest, which really made her irritable. Sissi in the space is smarter than any doctor. She just wanted to go to the space now and let Xixi check her body for her.

Yingmei helped Lin Qing to go to the washroom, where hot water was already prepared, and the water vapor was faint, which finally eased Lin Qing's inexplicable panic a little.

"Madam, let Yingmei serve you!" Usually, Lin Qing washes alone when taking a bath. Now Yingmei feels that Madam's condition is very bad. Worried about what happened to Mrs.

"It's okay... go down!" He waved his hand and insisted on letting Yingmei go down. She just wanted to get in the space now and see what was going on. The inexplicable thing in his heart was that the panic couldn't be stopped, and Lin Qing intuitively felt that it was related to Mo Yu.

"Madam..." Yingmei hesitated, but the rare one did not obey the order immediately.

"Go down!" The pain in the chest became more and more painful, and Lin Qing gasped uncomfortably. His face was very pale.

Yingmei looked worried. Quietly guarding the door, her mind is focused, her body is on guard, and she pays close attention to the inside. As soon as there is any change in the bathroom, she immediately rushes in.

Mingzhiqi is the same as her, but he is not noisy or noisy, very quiet. However, the small palm clenched tightly.

Lin Qing locked the door and quickly flashed into the space.

"Master?" Xixi greeted him inexplicably. Isn't this the time when the host should have lunch?

"Xixi, help me..." Lin Qing said with difficulty, and cold sweat broke out on his head.

Xixi's body trembled, and a human emotion appeared unexpectedly - worry.

Carefully did a full body scan to the owner, without any problems? all over again! Still no problem! After half a minute, Xixi still hadn't found the problem. Xixi almost wanted to tear herself apart and restart.

A frantic search of the main controller, trying to find places that can affect the owner's body. Ding -

Xixi Electronics' eyes lit up and found the problem.

"Master. It's a twin and a love lotus!"

"What... what?" Lin Qing was puzzled. She couldn't even think about it when she was in pain, and she didn't remember what Xixi said.

"It's the twins and buddies that you took with the male master before! Your relationship is beginning to develop in depth. The advantage of this is that you can communicate with each other. When the other party is happy, you will also be happy, but when the other party is in pain, The other person will also feel the pain. Master, you are not injured, your body is very healthy, and there is nothing at all, and the male master's twin love lotus has changed a little now. It should be that the male master is suffering now. Injury, that's why you feel the pain, master." Since Lin Qing and Mo Yu were together, Xixi spontaneously regarded Mo Yu as the male master.

After confirming that the twins were twins with love lotus, Xixi drew a virtual screen in the void, and the screen displayed was exactly her and Mo Yu's twins and love lotus.

After being together for such a long time, Lin Qing's feelings for Mo Yu are much deeper than at the beginning. Now the twin lotus that represents her has bloomed, and the flowers are delicate and beautiful, with a kind of shy and graceful beauty. . Mo Yu's flower is even bigger than it, and its beauty is even higher. It is the most beautiful flower among the twins and love lotus. It is coquettish and beautiful. A prosperous to the ultimate beauty.

Only now, the light around the most beautiful flower dimmed a little. For some reason, when Lin Qing saw the one representing Mo Yu, his heart throbbed involuntarily for a long time.

This was not caused by "commonness of mind". Lin Qing clearly knew that it was her own feelings, and that she knew the pain caused by Mo Yu's injury.

Obviously, the pain in the chest was painful at the beginning, but now, the pain in my heart is the most uncomfortable.

Lin Qing's throat was bitter and his eyes were hazy.

With Xixi on the side, she was at a loss. This was actually a pain in her heart. Xixi had no way to solve it. The most difficult thing to cure in this world is heart disease.

After a while, the pain in Lin Qing's chest gradually subsided. Lin Qing kept his initial movements, slumped in the sofa, wrapped his arms around himself, holding his chest, and his expression was cold.

After the pain in his chest had completely dissipated, Lin Qing raised his head and looked at the twin sympathetic lotus on the screen. The light of Mo Yu's flower was still slightly dim. Although it was better than the previous one, it was still not completely good. .

"Xixi...cough...what's the matter?...I don't feel any more pain, so why hasn't Mo Yu's one fully recovered?" Lin Qing uncomfortably cleared his aching throat, his nose seemed to be blocked Well, it is difficult for her to even speak.

"Master, the connection between you and the male master is also graded. Now the male master is only injured, but it has not yet reached a fatal level. Of course, it only hurts for a while. It will not damage the human body, all of this is time-effective."

Lin Qing listened, after resting in the space for a while, Lin Qing went out. In the bathroom, the hot water in the tub was still warm. When it was hot, Lin Qing soaked his whole body in the water, his head bowed, and his expression was inexplicable.