31-40

Chapter 31 Smile

 "By the way, the Mo family also said that if there are still these soft... If you don't have shrimp, you can sell them at this price, then you will go and catch some tomorrow." Zhao Qi is more rational than Zhao Jun, so he naturally listens. Here comes what Butler Song said.

"Ah! Can you still sell it?" Zhao Jun was dumbfounded.

"Well, I heard it clearly. You are going to get some tomorrow and come back so that our family will have a much better time this winter." Zhao Qi was so excited when he thought that this shrimp was so valuable. Now with the money she can buy a few quilts and cotton clothes.

"Daughter-in-law, don't worry. Tomorrow I will catch a lot of shrimp and come back to buy money!" Zhao Jun also remembered the suffering of their family last winter, and his distressed eyes turned red.

"By the way, you can't let others know about this! When you go to the small river tomorrow, catch a few more fish and put those shrimps and fish together, so that when people ask, they will say that they were caught for us to eat! "Zhao Qi ordered Zhao Jun, for fear that this wooden brain would tell others about the money-making work here, and let others compete with them.

In the past, Zhao Jun often went fishing in the river during the slack season. The fish he caught was either sent to the city to buy or eaten at home, but they fished and others also fished. There were dozens of households in the village with two or three hundred people. Woolen cloth! So it is conceivable that they can not catch much fish, but it is these soft shells that catch the most.

"Will this not be good?" Zhao Jun rubbed his head honestly, a little uncertain.

"We didn't steal or rob it, so what's not good to talk about! Besides, I don't know how many shrimps there are in this small river. If everyone else comes to fish, what are we going to fish for!" Zhao Jun for a moment.

Zhao Jun pondered for a while, and finally nodded in approval of Zhao Qi's statement.

...

Mo's house, in the evening, Lin Qing instructed the chef to make fish-flavored shredded pork, spicy fried snails, fried beans with eggplant, and plain fried water spinach with winter melon snail soup.

"Qing'er, didn't you cook today?" Before Mo Yu could eat it, she could smell the aroma of the food was different from before.

"The cook made it today, and I taught it." Lin Qing himself secretly filled the water tank in the kitchen with space river water so that no matter what the cook was doing, he could add it to it.

Mo Yu took a pair of chopsticks and tasted the fish-flavored shredded pork. Although it was not as delicious as the one made by his wife, it was at least seven or eight points similar.

Lin Qing tried it in the kitchen early in the morning, so she knew that it was mainly the reason why the chef made it for the first time. After a while, he would be able to make it better than her.

"Qing'er, do you want to drink some wine today?" Mo Yu calmly mentioned the suggestion that would make him feel emotional all day long.

"Yesterday I only drank because there were crabs, and today I won't drink if I don't have any." Lin Qing lowered her head and concentrated on eating.

"My husband has collected some shrimp and crabs today, do you want to do it tomorrow?" Mo Yu's eyes flashed with a flash of light.

"Crabs are cold, eating too much is not good, so it is better to drink some rice wine every time you eat." She is not a drinker and "drinking too much will hurt your health."

"Then don't drink it." Mo Yu was Frightened, I was a little worried. How could I forget that my wife is only thirteen and can't drink too much alcohol. Fortunately, my wife only drank a cup or two yesterday.

"Well, you said you bought shrimp today?" Finally, his dull head received the words behind Mo Yu, and Lin Qing's eyes suddenly lit up.

"Yes, your husband bought some shrimp today." He sighed lightly, and then thought of a question, "Qing'er, is this shrimp also cold? You can't eat more!"

"Don't worry, the shrimp is fine. Where did you buy it?" Why didn't she remember that someone else sold shrimp?

"It was sold by the Zhao family in the village. The price is one tael per ten jin."

"Will it be a bit expensive?" How could ten jin and one tael be more expensive than in modern times?

"It's not expensive, it's for the husband. Shrimp can't be farmed, only caught, so it's okay if the price is higher. And what the rich like most is the novel ingredients and delicious taste. The more rare things are, the more expensive they are to sell. The higher the price, the higher the price." Don't look at the high price he offered, this is to be able to buy a high price in Yushizhai. Think about it, if he used ten cents to buy ten catties, those dignitaries would still think it was too cheap and ignore it.

He had eaten those prawns, and he knew that they were fresh and delicious. And he also went to catch, these things should be like game that no one raises, and it is impossible to supply them continuously like pigs, chickens and ducks. And in the winter, the creek will freeze, and it is still unknown whether it will be able to catch shrimp. So think about it, things like novel ingredients, delicious taste, scarcity, etc. are naturally worth the high price.

"Then let's wrap them all into shrimp dumplings and chaos!" Knowing that Mo Yu is not the kind of person who suffers a loss, Lin Qing doesn't have to worry about it anymore. Anyway, as long as he can eat it, it's fine. Why bother? It wasn't the money she spent. After thinking about this, Lin Qing began to plan what to do with the shrimp.

The fresh shrimp chaos taste is also very delicious!

"Qing'er likes it." Mo Yu smiled lightly, and Lin Qing's eyes were almost fascinated by his peerless elegance.

If I knew earlier, I wouldn't have to remove the scar on Mo Yu's face, it's too ****! Lin Qing felt a little remorse at the moment.

Mo Yu looked at Lin Qing's blushing face, and smiled even more charmingly.

...

Every day Zhao Jun does farm work every day according to Zhao Qi's request. He goes to the river to catch shrimp while fishing. When he encounters people, he prevaricates according to Zhao Qi's statement. The reason for doing it, but many of them went to the river to fish, but all of them only caught small fish like Zhao Jun.

When Zhao Jun caught shrimp, they sent them to Mo's house in the morning when it was still dark, and went to work in the fields. So many days passed and still no one knew what the Zhao family did.

In less than ten days, the Zhao family had caught more than one hundred catties of shrimp and earned a total of ten taels of silver.

A dozen or two! If they put all their net worth together in the past, there would not be that much! Now they have made so much money in less than ten days! How can it not be exciting? ! Why not make people happy? ! The Zhao family spends every day in excitement.

But they also know that these guys don't last long. Zhao Jun also understands in his heart that the shrimp in this small river is catching less and less, but the Zhao family and his wife are not disappointed.

People have to learn to be content, which is why Mo Yu wants the shrimp fishing to be handed over to them.