Side story

On a mountainside, with lush greenery, stands a unique courtyard house.

There are several exquisite villas scattered at the foot of the mountain, but, on the mountainside, there is only one, and only one.

The courtyard is full of ancient charm and flowers bloom in four seasons. Before entering the yard, I could already smell the fragrant flower fragrance.

On the second floor of the main house, Ming Yumo slowly walked down the wooden stairs.

In the kitchen, Lin Qing was cooking a delicious lunch.

As if feeling a little bit, Lin Qing didn't lift his head, and said, "Ayu, it's time for the children to finish school." The

afternoon sun was very bright, and attached to him, there was a faint, handsome and elegant temptation to the extreme.

Ming Yumo walked into the kitchen, took Na Linqing into his arms, attached his body, and gently kissed the corner of Lin Qing's mouth. After stealing an incense, he replied slowly, "I'll let the driver pick it up in a while." After so many years, Lin Qing has become accustomed to this kind of raid.

She kissed back naturally, making Ming Yumo's happy eyes gleam.

It has been three months since they returned to modern times, and they appeared in the small apartment that grandma had prepared for her earlier, so it didn't cause a big stir at all.

It was only a day since Lin Qing was struck by lightning, and nothing had changed in the apartment.

After re-dressing in the space, the family of six turned into normal modern people and left the small apartment.

The quadruplets are very curious about the outside world, and from time to time they pull Lin Qing to take them to go shopping in the amusement park.

After taking them to get acquainted with the environment, the quadruplets have been happily integrated into modern life.

The quadruplets and Ming Yumo have long been familiar with and mastered modern electrical appliances in the space, and it is not difficult for them in modern life.

Ming Yumo's net worth had already been converted into various gold and silver jewelry and put into the space before he left the dynasty.

Now just take out a little bit. He is already the richest person in city a. Lin Qing thought that if he took it all out... Forget it, don't take it all out...

With money, many things can be easily solved. Identity issues and residential issues were resolved within a few days.

Lin Qing also didn't know why her husband was so fast. He only knew that she and the quadruplets just went to a shopping mall, and their family had a mountain top. The accompanying quadruplets are also eligible for admission.

Everything on the mountainside was theirs, and Ming Yumo followed Lin Qing's requirements for the layout and renovation of the house. The structure of the house is similar to the layout of their previous home.

The house was built on two floors. The quadruplets have a separate building. Inside are the quadruplets' space, including their laboratory and martial arts room, as well as their small study.

Lin Qing took into account the space that the quadruplets will need for their future growth. These are all rationalized designs by Xixi.

When the house was finished, Ming Yumo completely ignored the quadruplets' desperate protest. Forced the quadruplets and sent them to the elementary school under the mountain. They spend eight hours a day with a group of elementary school kids who the quadruplets find childish, and the quadruplets come home every single time. The whole person burst into tears while hugging Lin Qing.

Lin Qing comforted him for several days and lured a lot of benefits. This made the quadruplets accept the reality of going to school with a group of elementary school students.

Going to school is undoubtedly the best window for quadruplets to get to know the world.

How could Lin Qing just let them be locked in this house, children, they should run around and have fun with some friends.

The plan worked out perfectly. Ming Yumo was also very happy.

A series of landline bells rang, and Lin Qing patted Ming Yumo and asked him to answer the phone.

Ming Yumo raised his eyes. Squinting, he walked slowly to the microphone. Picked up the phone.

After a while, Ming Yumo sat silently on the sofa, indifferently unable to see what happened.

"Ayu, who's calling?" Lin Qing tasted the soup that had been boiled from the morning, um, it was just right.

"It's okay." Ming Yumo rubbed his chin, his eyes twitched, "The quadruplets will stay at school until the afternoon and won't come back for dinner."

"Ah? Why?" To strangers.

"They did something and got caught by the teacher." Ming Yumo didn't worry about what would happen to the quadruplets.

Lin Qing widened his eyes and took a few deep breaths.

After rolling his eyes several times, the phone rang.

This time, Lin Qing quickly received a call.

"Hey, are you the parent of Ming Mianfei, Ming Mian, Ming Mian, Ming Mian, Ning Ming Mian?" A series of four people's names were read out without stopping. Through the long telephone line, Lin Qing could feel the call of the microphone. The teacher behind must be on the verge of collapse.

"I'm their mother..." Lin Qing could not help covering his face.

Five minutes later, Lin Qing hung up the phone, her face slightly darkened.

Thirty minutes later, Lin Qing stepped into the school for quadruplets, stepping on the school bell.

In the teacher's office, the teacher of the quadruplets was comforting a crying little bun in a soft voice. The quadruplets were on the side, bored playing with the toys in their hands, and they didn't seem to be affected at all.

Seeing Lin Qing appearing in the office, the quadruplets hurriedly ran to Lin Qing's side and hugged him, "Mom! Mom! Someone bullied us!"

Lin Qing's temple is crossed with a knife, relying on a demon! How could she not see the quadruplets being bullied at all!

"Tell me, what happened?" Ming Yumo pulled the quadruplets away and looked at the four of them seriously.

The quadruplets shrugged and said in unison, "Someone wants to compete with us, but they won't admit it."

As soon as the quadruplets finished speaking, the little bun in the beautiful teacher's arms cried even louder.

What the teacher said on the phone before was not very clear, and Lin Qing also said what happened.

After carefully observing the child's body, Lin Qing relaxed a little. Fortunately, the ruddy complexion and the crying sound were very out of breath.

Ming Yumo didn't want to come here, it was a waste of time to come here, and it was a trivial matter for the quadruplets.

After having a good talk with the teacher and having a few words with the crying little bun, Lin Qing decisively took the quadruplets away.

It happened very simply, someone wanted to play with the quadruplets, and the quadruplets didn't want to and refused. This way, some people are not happy. Children are also very competitive. I was unhappy after being rejected by the quadruplets for many times. As it happened, I don't know if I watched too many martial arts dramas, and the child became interested in a duel.

It was the third child who played, and he defeated Ren Xiaobao in a few strokes by himself. The little bun may feel ashamed and cry, which is why the teacher is invited.

On the way home, Lin Qing had a thorough talk with the quadruplets, and finally determined that the quadruplets didn't like going to school and playing with children of the same age.

"Then you really don't want to go to school?" Lin Qing confirmed again.

The quadruplets looked at each other, "Mother...Mom, we can learn at home, the school is too slow."

Lin Qing sighed and looked at Ming Yumo, obviously telling him what to do?

"You really don't want to go?"

The quadruplets nodded wildly, Ming Yumo changed the subject, and said meaningfully, "Okay, don't regret what has been decided."

In the end, the quadruplets were at home and began their painful study career.

After that, Ming Yumo took Lin Qing to travel around the world on the grounds of relaxing and making up the honeymoon, leaving the quadruplets behind at a distance.

Facing the blue and clear sea, Lin Qing took Ming Yumo's hand and strolled under the sunset.

"Ayu, it's great to have you..."

"I said this right." With her, he felt that everything in the future became extremely precious and happy.