101-110

Chapter 101 Warm Heart

Lin Qing thumped his head in annoyance, everyone said that one pregnancy is stupid for three years. Unexpectedly, she still did not escape after eating the fruit of wisdom in the space.

But because he felt that it was a silly three years of pregnancy, Xixi thought that the owner was concerned and messed up.

Mo Yu thought so too, the smile on the corner of his mouth was warm like summer. The phoenix eyes were slightly fascinated, showing a happy color. Although Mo Yu was wearing coarse linen clothes now, he still did not change the handsomeness of the past. At this time, his face was as warm as jade, his smile was alluring, and he was even more charming and charming than before.

Lin Qing almost stared at the past, and straightened his mind. After knowing that Mo Yu's injury was completely healed, the half-hanging heart immediately retracted from his chest. Lin Qing's tense nerves were finally relaxed.

Mo Yu slowly tightened her arms and hugged her tightly, and kissed her with lightning speed.

Mo Yu's kiss was lingering and suffocating. A little bit full of capturing Lin Qing just like his people, looking gentle, but the most tough and domineering.

Lin Qing was stunned for a while, but did not resist.

After a long time, Mo Yu let go of her and hugged him with a pink face. Somewhere in the body is already hard as a rock.

No, at least not yet, and he knew that his Qingqing would not agree.

At this moment, he was extremely resentful for the child in Lin Qing's belly.

If it wasn't for her (he), the couple would definitely be in love at this time!

Mo Yu's face was full of anger, and her delicate eyes flashed a bewitching red light.

Mo Yu held him for a long time, and Lin Qing was still held by him without moving. The familiar breath and familiar shoulders made Lin Qing feel at ease and used to it.

Later, the sleepiness deepened. The consciousness is getting farther and farther, Lin Qing feels that her whole body is very tired at the moment. Because she is worried about Mo Yu these days, she has not slept much at all. Now that Mo Yu found her, she slept peacefully.

The winter sun shone through the pale yellow window screens, and Mo Yu hugged his sleeping wife. Soft eyes.

He patted the palm of his hand one by one, and the person in his arms fell asleep more soundly. After a while, he lowered his head and kissed her one after another.

First, a white forehead and a straight nose. The pink cheeks, the thick black eyelashes, the closed eyes, and finally the seductive lips...

It moved down a little bit, until it reached the thin neck of white jade.

Mo Yu stopped, panting heavily, he knew that if he was going down, he would definitely be unable to control... He

wanted to let go and rush outside and jump into the ice pool. But he was reluctant.

He would rather endure the pain of desire/desire than let go of Lin Qing one bit. It was the sweetest and most painful torture.

When Lin woke up, it was already very late.

When Lin Qing was still in a daze, a warm breath came from his face.

Mo Yu kissed every inch of her face little by little.

See her eyes half open. Mo Yu boldly kissed and sucked her forehead.

"Ayu." Lin Qing came to his senses completely, gave him a coquettish look, and pushed him with both hands.