221-230

Chapter 221 Reunion

 Lin Qing spent a lot of effort to get rid of a large number of guards.

The barracks is worthy of being a barracks, and the guards are not only many, but also very strict.

Lin Qing was here again for the first time, and he couldn't grasp the time of their exchange classes at all.

Sometimes, it was almost discovered. Although Tianjimen is strong, there are not many people. It's different here. There are at least ten or twenty thousand people patrolling here!

If this is caught, Lin Qing can't guarantee that he will not be shot to death by random arrows in a panic.

Along the way, Lin Qing was sweating profusely, and was cautiously afraid of being discovered by others.

After finally reaching Ming Yumo's tent, Lin Qing breathed a sigh of relief.

Don't ask her why she knew that was Ming Yumo's tent, her robot was powerful enough to distinguish smells!

Moreover, the quadruplets also said that they made a hole in Ming Yumo's tent, and Lin Qing came in through the hole.

After Lin Qing entered the tent, he first mended the cut.

Such omissions are impossible. What if someone finds out and sneaks in like her to harm Ayu?

Therefore, Lin Qing must make up for this gap.

Lin Qing made up the hole, but Ming Yumo hadn't come back yet. After thinking about it, she sorted out the large account.

This large tent was divided into the living room in front and a heavy curtain in the back, and the back was where Ming Yumo rested and slept.

And the quadruplets entered the back and ran out, and Lin Qing naturally appeared in the tent's bedroom.

Only after Lin Qing disappeared, Ming Yumo no longer thought about the outside world. This tent is naturally as simple as it is. He didn't care or pay attention.

Lin Qing only felt that this place was very empty. It was empty, with only a big bed and a desk, and then there was nothing left.

There are no books that Ming Yumo loves to read, no weapons such as bows and arrows.

The two small and simple pieces of furniture made the already large tent appear empty and shabby.

The quilt on the bed looked new, like it had never been used. Stacked neatly. However, Lin Qing did not think that it was the power that others saw in Ming Yumo. Thus frequently changing the bed quilt.

Lin Qing saw that the bed was uneven.

An uneven bed, once a person sleeps, can naturally feel it. Ayu didn't find it, which shows a problem. He never slept at all!

Lin Qing pursed his lips, maybe in the past three months, Ming Yumo hadn't had a good night's sleep at all...

After sorting out this place, Lin Qing did it according to Ming Yumo's preferences. Simple and comfortable.

After doing all this, it was already late at night. Ming Yumo has not returned yet.

Lin Qing was so sleepy that she wanted to sleep.

When she first entered the military camp, her mental strength was tense, and she was already very tired. But she never thought about entering the space to rest, and the time in the space was long. She didn't want to wait anymore...

Lin Qing sat on the chair behind the table, resting his chin in his hand, and nodded sleepily.

Yin Shichu. That is three in the morning.

Ming Yumo went out to look for the quadruplets for a long time, but he still couldn't find them. He intends to return to see what clues lie in the tent where the quadruplets were last.

Although quadruplets are playful, there is still some degree of grasping.

Ming Yumo was just worried about the whereabouts of the quadruplets and when they would return.

Qingqing is gone, if even the quadruplets are not by his side, then Qingqing will definitely be angry with him when he comes back.

After the quadruplets are found, he must punish the daring four! Just do shitty things!

As usual, Ming Yumo planned to make do with the night at the desk outside.

As soon as he entered the tent, he smelled something wrong.

There is a faint smell in the air, with a taste that he is familiar with.

It was a clear smell, and Ming Yumo instinctively followed that feeling and stepped into the depths of the tent...

Ming Yumo can see at night, and his martial arts practice has reached his level, and the environment can no longer affect him one bit. .

No matter how deep the darkness was, he could clearly see every detail of Lin Qing, and it was exactly the same.

His Qingqing is back? !

The powerful and confident Ming Yumo still can't believe his eyes. He is not sure, is this his hallucination? Or his dream?

He was excited, but timid again. Afraid that it's all fake. As long as he takes a step forward, all this will disappear without a trace, leaving only a dead room in loneliness.

However, he himself could not control himself.

He thought, just a moment, just get closer. Even if it was a dream or an illusion, he really wanted to get close to Qingqing who kissed him lightly.

Ming Yumo's willpower has always only surrendered unconditionally to Lin Qing, it's really useless...

Ming Yumo approached a little bit, his long eyelashes trembled, and he didn't dare to make any rash moves at all. Gently covering Lin Qing who was sleeping on the desk, Ming Yumo's breathing stopped, her thin lips like feathers only dared to brush Lin Qing's lips slightly.

Just touching a little bit can make Ming Yumo's uncontrollable fire burn.

He took two steps back, breathing quickly and unsteadily.

The thin, thick panting woke Lin Qing up. He was really tired just now. Lin Qing fell asleep unknowingly, and did not release the reconnaissance robot at all!

Ming Yumo had been back for so long, until now, Lin Qing woke up and knew that her Ayu had returned!

Rubbing his eyes, Lin Qing seriously looked at Ming Yumo who was two steps away.

She didn't speak, just looked at him quietly, smiling.

Lin Qing's eyes were brighter than the stars, and Ming Yumo was stunned.

For a long time, he hadn't seen eyes that moved his heart like that.

Just because, this is clear...

Ming Yumo stayed on the side like never before, Lin Qing waited for a long time, but still didn't wait for Ming Yumo to have any reaction.

She wondered why her Ayu still didn't respond?

"Ayu, I'm back..."

Ming Yumo suddenly stepped forward and covered Lin Qing's eyes, a drop of clear tears slowly flowed out of his delicate and beautiful phoenix eyes. He didn't dare to blink, he just stared at Lin Qing like this.

The tender touch in his hand made him think day and night. His other hand was holding Lin Qing tightly. He finally knew very clearly that his Qingqing was back...

His Qingqing was finally back. !

A tear fell on Lin Qing's tied hair, Lin Qing suffocated, and her heart was sour and swollen. Is her Ayu crying?

"Ayu..." Lin Qing shouted softly.

"I'm..." Ming Yumo let go of his hand, letting Lin Qing see him again.

"I'm back." Yes, she's back.