131-140

Chapter 131 

    "King Yaocheng would like to present a thousand-handed colored glass Guanyin! Two colorful jade bottles! One Fulushou Renxing jade carving! Ten thousand-year-old ginseng plants! Hundred boxes of white jade South Sea pearls and jade!"

Outside the Fulin Hall, King Jin of Yaocheng led Princess Jin, Prince Jin and the princess slowly into the hall.

Xu Jiayan quietly watched the graceful and graceful figures walking outside the hall, and when the familiar face she could recognize even if it turned into ashes appeared in front of her, Xu Jiayan's heart was filled with countless tortured Lin Lan. Poetry Project.

In the past life, she had suffered in the cold palace, and the hatred she had tasted. In this life, she will give back to this bitch Lin Lanshi 1,100 times!

"I see the emperor, long live my emperor!" King Jin and his party stepped forward and saluted.

"No gift, peace." He was very satisfied with the birthday gift given by King Jin. As expected, he was the richest prince in the dynasty. Being able to give such a big gift also showed that he bowed his head and obeyed Emperor Mingkun.

King Jin's fief is in Yaocheng, which is a prosperous and prosperous place, the most fertile, and the most tax is dedicated to the court every year. Of course, Emperor Mingkun is not stupid and let such a large piece of fat be left to others. Since King Xiang rebelled, he has become even more afraid of kings with fiefs. Over the years, he has placed staff in various palaces, in order not to affect the income of the fiefs and to weaken the power of the palaces.

Now, after several years of painstaking management, the results have come out. The power of the palace has been penetrated by most of him, and now it is slowly starting to disintegrate little by little, one day. In the future, all the fan kings will not be fighting against orthodox emperors.

I would like to thank the king, and calmly sat in the arranged position.

Ever since Lin Lanshi entered the hall, she had been feeling a sight that made her very uncomfortable. She looked up suspiciously and found nothing, so she could only frown to suppress the doubts in her heart.

Lin Lan's poems are beautiful, like an orchid. Xiuya, vulgar and gentle. Eighteen years old, her skin is delicate, and when she sits in meditation, she has a relaxed expression and a smile on her cheeks.

Such a beauty with beautiful eyes and longing attracted the hearts of many princes of the imperial capital, and Xu Jiayan sneered in her heart. Men are like this, and they like those women who are gentle and pleasant in appearance and can pretend to be the most pretentious! Back then, Lin Lanshi made everyone think she was the best and the worst bullied by her delicate orchid-like appearance!

Thinking of Lin Lanshi's pretentious appearance. Xu Jiayan's eyes were cold and she nodded slightly towards the maid next to her. The maid who got the master's signal dexterously retreated slowly.

Xu Jiayan didn't know, all her actions were watched by Ming Yumo, and she whispered to the eunuch next to her.

"What's wrong?" Lin Qing, who was bored, was aroused by Ming Yumo's strange behavior.

After giving the order, the little eunuch nodded and stepped back.

"Nothing. I found something interesting." He helped Lin Qing peel off a fried shrimp ball, dipped it in the special sauce made by the imperial kitchen, and handed it to Lin Qing thoughtfully.

Lin Qing, the special sauce in the imperial kitchen, likes it very much. Quadruplets love it too. Especially when it is used for dipping shrimp and white chopped chicken, I like that taste the most, and Ming Yumo also understands it clearly. I specially prepared more people to make the boring daughter-in-law less bored.

It would take a long time for the envoy and the king to meet, and Ming Yumo knew that his daughter-in-law would not like to watch it.

Dinner has not yet started, and the table is filled with cakes and snacks, and the Fan Kings are almost finished. Once the Fan Kings are seated one by one, the singing, dancing and performances will also begin.

Lin Qing still liked watching those dancers who were dancing gracefully like a dragon.

Ming Yumo thoughtfully arranged dishes for Lin Qing, but when the 24th filial husband did not know, he blinded the eyes of all the women present. They all gnawed their silver teeth, eagerly looking forward to their future husbands treating them like this.

Lin Lanshi also hopes that the husband she wants should also be like this, handsome and charming, and a high-ranking authority treats her tenderly and sweetly.

Thinking of her mother-in-law asking her to choose a sweetheart in the imperial capital, she couldn't help feeling like she had been drinking, and her face became hot when she was drunk.

Lin Lanshi gently pulled Princess Jin's sleeve, her eyes fluttering in the direction of Ming Yumo and asked, "Mother, do you know who that person is?

" He looked at Lin Qing next to Ming Yumo.

She put away the absurd thoughts in her heart, and only felt that she must be stunned. Seeing that everyone misses that person, when she thinks of the incurable poison she gave to that person six years ago, that person should be poisoned. How could the dead still appear here? She must be crazy...

"I don't know, Qiu Momo." Princess Jin took her mind away and began to focus on solving her daughter's affairs.

Aunt Qiu was Princess Jin's personal dowry, and she came to the imperial capital earlier than them. It was arranged by Princess Jin in advance, so that she could inquire about the noble sons in the imperial capital and choose a husband for Lin Lanshi.

Over the years, the power of King Jin's mansion has become weaker and weaker. The meaning of this is very obvious. If they do not do anything in King King's mansion, she is afraid that everything in King King's mansion will be taken away!

Therefore, Lin Lanshi's future husband must choose carefully, and marriage is one of their choices!

"The slave is here, the one the county master is looking at is the emperor's ninth son, the current Prince Mo." Qiu Momo softly lowered her head and whispered everything she knew to Lin Lanshi and Princess Jin, her voice very low.

Princess Jin nodded with satisfaction, she had heard of the emperor's ninth son.

It is rumored that this person is extremely smart, brave and good at fighting, and killed King Xiang's rebels with one person. Among all the princes, King Jin admires and appreciates the most.

It's a pity that this person disappeared more than ten years ago. Everyone thought he was dead. King Jin also sighed for a long time. He said bluntly that if this person is still alive, he is likely to be the next emperor.

I just didn't expect that this person would come back after more than three years ago! What is even more surprising is that the ninth prince gave up the struggle for the throne and was instead named king!

In the eyes of Princess Jin, although the prince who was crowned king was one level higher, he also lost the possibility of becoming an emperor, and it was a loss-making business.

King Jin couldn't figure it out either. He was so capable but he didn't want to compete for the world. He just thought that the ten years of disappearance had made the ninth prince lose his fighting spirit and became a crippled person.

"Daughter, that person is a prince, and the fief is still in Cencheng, which is not as good as our family. You should pay more attention to the princes, and don't forget what the concubine said to you before." Princess Jin frowned her beautiful willow leaves. A gentle voice with unquestionable power.

Lin Lanshi nodded and said, "I know the concubine, the person I want to marry must be a high-ranking person, otherwise I won't be worthy of the county master."

Although I was still a little disappointed in the person I saw at first It was not suitable for him, but Lin Lanshi restrained his disappointment and re-examined other powerful princes.

"Daughter, the mother-in-law has chosen the eldest prince and the third prince for you. Among all the princes, they are the two most capable of competing for the throne." Princess Jin raised her eyes slightly and motioned to Lin Lanshi to look at the third prince and the first prince. The prince is just old and strong. Although he already has a prince concubine, his daughter is not bad. If he gets married, how can he suppress the prince and concubine with the power of his family's palace.

"Yes, my daughter knows." Lin Lanshi took Princess Jin's arm and teased coquettishly.

That charming appearance has attracted the attention of many noble sons.

Princess Jin hopes that Lin Lanshi will choose someone who can become the emperor in the future, so that they can keep the power of the royal palace.

Lin Lanshi and Princess Jin are still considering which prince can become emperor, so as to plan the best interests for them.

The audiences of the kings were finished one by one, and the envoys had already taken their seats, and now was the busiest time of the day.

Hundreds of coquettish dancers filed into the hall, with buds that were blooming, spreading out to the surrounding, delicate flowers all over the sky, and hundreds of beauties of different colors danced and flew, like angels descending into the world, fascinated everyone. eye.

When everyone's eyes were focused on the dancer, the people in the dark began to act.

Lin Lanshi ate the cakes in small sips, with a dignified and elegant posture, she felt thirsty, and drank a small sip of tea.

In the end, for some reason, her heart slowly burned, and her whole body became hot. Lin Lanshiyan blushed and was inexplicably flustered: "Mother, I'm not feeling well..."

"What's wrong? Are you?" Princess Jin asked distressedly, worried about Lin Lanshi's body.

"Mother concubine, my daughter is very tired and wants to rest..." Lin Lanshi only felt that her body was getting weaker and weaker, and her head gradually started to warm up.

"But..." Princess Jin does not want Lin Lanshi to leave here. Compared with this, this is an opportunity to attract attention. If it is lost, I don't know how to attract the princes in the future. The emperor is also guarding against this. They ah.

"Mother concubine, my daughter really can't do anything like this..." She knew her own body, the current state is really not good, she can't do anything at all.

Princess Jin sighed and compromised, that's all, it's a long time to come, she can wait for the opportunity, after all, her daughter is...

Lin Lanshi weakly asked her maid to help her up, and Princess Jin followed her to the palace to give to the female relatives. place to rest.

Princess Jin explained the situation to King Jin, and then withdrew with Lin Lanshi.

On the first prince's table, Xu Jiayan smiled grimly.

Lin Lanshi, didn't you say that you loved Ming Yumo the most in your last life? Now, how about I let you two be entangled together for the rest of your life?