181-190

Chapter 181

   "It's not good for you to be so ignorant of Lianxiangxiyu." The woman smiled tenderly, her eyebrows curved without a trace of ambiguity, and she was open and upright.

Ming Yumo sneered at the woman from top to bottom, the corner of his mouth twitched, his smile was gentle, but what he said was ridiculed with infinite contempt, "Do you think I will pity Xiangxiyu when you dress like this? Do you know that this king is the most It's really disgusting to hate other people's dress like this!"

"You...you... Young Master, although I was killed, I can't be bullied like this!" The woman blushed angrily and stared at Ming Yumo angrily.

Ming Yumo didn't want to pay attention to her, he thought that woman was smart, but she was still pretending to be crazy and acting stupid.

"Wait! Why did you insult me ​​just now! You can't leave if you don't make it clear!" The woman saw that Ming Yumo was about to leave, and hurriedly stepped forward to stop her.

Ming Yumo chuckled lightly, his icy voice stained with blood, and the long sword in his hand pointed at the woman's neck.

"Don't you know, my Qingqing, the hairpin on her head is hollow jasper inlaid with pearls from the South China Sea, the clothes are blue jade warm cloth provided by Bolan Kingdom, and the jewels and jade inlaid on her shoes are also carefully selected by this king. People are weaved and sewn with patterns, and even the belt is made of the back skin of the ice-sea shark. Each of these things is rare in the world, this king does not believe it, there is such a coincidence in this world. Today I don't want to kill you, I just want you to tell your master that I won't let him go."

It was a plain tone, but it was terrifying for no reason.

The woman's eyes flickered very quickly, "Young Master, what are you talking about? The little girl has only seen you once today."

"Heh..." Ming Yumo's patience was exhausted. The head of the sword was about to wipe the fragile neck. With just a single stroke, the person on the opposite side will soon be dead.

The woman quickly took two steps back. But it was still a little late, and a very thin bloodstain appeared on the thin white jade neck.

The woman was really annoyed now, she covered the wound with her hand, and looked at Ming Yumo vaguely, just about to say something.

At this time, there was an exclamation from the shore.

"Ayu!!!" Lin Qing held a lantern in his hand and waved to Ming Yumo on the other side.

Ming Yumo's eyes showed ecstasy. Fly towards Lin Qing. I don't care about the woman who hates him in the same place.

On the opposite bank, Ming Yumo hugged Lin Qing tightly to calm the madness of the words in his heart.

If it wasn't for knowing that Lin Qing had a place to hide. I'm afraid he can't help but slaughter the whole street.

"Where did you just run away? I've been looking for you, and after being pushed away, I even went to the place where we just separated to find you." Lin Qing squeezed Ming Yumo's hand and complained.

Ming Yumo heard this. distressed. How could the wife, who was spoiled by him, suffer such hardships!

He held Lin Qing's hand involuntarily. Lin Qing almost stopped breathing.

"You're going to suffocate me, Ayu quickly let go!" Lin Qing jumped angrily. It's okay to be squeezed just now, now being hugged by Ming Yumo, Lin Qing couldn't help it.

Ming Yumo quickly let go of her hand, "I'm sorry. Qingqing, I'm sorry..."

"Okay, let's talk. What happened to that woman?" She could see her slender figure on the other side. There are also clothes and a rolled up bun, all indicating that it is a woman!

"I don't know who it is, a disgusting person." This is true. Using such a clumsy means to attract his attention really made him feel as uncomfortable as swallowing a fly. What makes him even more uncomfortable is that he will be deceived! I can't stand it!

Ming Yumo's face was extremely gloomy, this was thinking of something bad.

Lin Qing was very satisfied, it was best for her husband to be ruthless and rude to women other than herself.

"I see that you have said a lot to her. Oops, I really regret healing your face." Lin Qing struggled to get out of Mingyumo's arms, holding Mingyumo's handsome face in his hands. , I couldn't help pinching the face who had harmed countless women.

"My husband feels the same way, or else it would be better to destroy it." Ming Yumo took out the dagger and quickly swiped on his cheek. Scarlet blood flowed down the gleaming white face, indescribably flirtatious and glamorous like a demon.

Lin Qing was taken aback, and anyone with discernment knew that he was joking. What is Ming Yumo doing! "You're crazy..."

Before he could finish the sentence, Ming Yumo's thin lips covered it, and he sucked frantically without leaving any gaps.

After the lingering/hot/spicy kiss was over, Lin Qing felt that it was great that he could still breathe fresh air.

"I... I'm just kidding! You know that." When he saw Ming Yumo's right cheek was slashed, the red blood flowed out. Lin Qing was in a hurry, and hurriedly took out the ointment from the space.

"My husband knows, but I'm serious." Ming Yumo looked at Lin Qing with a deep gaze, "If this face makes Qingqing unhappy and causes trouble, then my husband wants to ruin it."

Is he serious?

Lin Qing looked at Ming Yumo in shock, "You...you stop playing..."

Ming Yumo sighed, he was really serious, but Lin Qing just didn't believe it.

"Ayu, don't hurt yourself for other irrelevant people... Actually, I really like your face..." Lin Qing patted her husband's waist, it's really a pity that such a face was ruined, and she don't like Ming Yumo getting hurt at all.

Lin Qing carefully helped Ming Yumo to apply medicine to the wound. After a while, Ming Yumo's injury was mostly gone, and Yun Yuan's eyes showed no trace.

Even if it was like this, Lin Qing was still dissatisfied. This medicine was made from a thousand-year-old medicine in Lin Qing's space. Some ordinary wounds can be wiped off. Mingyu Mo had just stabbed too deeply, or else it wouldn't have left a pale pink scar.

"If you don't take care of yourself so much, you can sleep alone in the study room in the future!" Lin Qing's heart ached badly when he thought of the amount of blood he had just shed. Her eyes were red, but her voice was extremely angry.

The corners of Ming Yumo's eyes were wet, and Lin Qing's awkward and caring words gave Meng a smile, "Okay, my husband can hear it clearly."

Some things are either good or good, and some words are obviously not good, but they are The most powerful.

Lin Qing always knew where his weakness was, and often threatened him with it, so he couldn't help listening. Such a sluggish husband, but she was happy.

Ming Yumo picked up Lin Qing, lifted his breath and flew up to a big tree.

Lin Qing covered his mouth in surprise and looked at the smaller and smaller scene with excitement.

In modern times, she likes to play the roller coaster the most, and she has no resistance to being held up like this.

When he reached a tree, Ming Yumo untied Lin Qing's half-messy bun, and pulled a new bun with his hands flowing smoothly.

"Ayu, look, this is the lantern I just found Huanqinhua! I only saw you because I was looking for it." Lin Qing raised the lantern in his hand as if offering a treasure, with a small look full of air, I really want to say, praise me, praise me!

Ming Yumo put on the hairpin, nodded and praised, "Qingqing is very lucky, you can find your husband if you buy a lamp."

Lin Qing was stunned, her husband's attention was wrong! Shouldn't he be curious about how she found Huanqinhua's lantern? !