41-50

Chapter 41 Escape

  I don't know how long it took, the fireworks in the sky were still in full bloom, and there were cheers and cheers from the outside of the yard, but the sound was too low, so Lin Qing couldn't hear it clearly, everything beautiful was like a dream... ...

is it a dream? Lin Qing was stunned and did not respond, his heartbeat was extremely fast, as if he was about to rush out of his chest uncontrollably.

It wasn't until a familiar pain came from his lips that he woke up and realized that everything was true!

She was kissed by Mo Yu! What's even more frightening is that she didn't even struggle to resist!

what's wrong with her? He pushed Mo Yu hard.

Mo Yu let go at the right time and took two steps back, still holding Lin Qing in his arms, his eyes filled with tenderness and nostalgia.

Lin Qing turned his eyes away in fear, not knowing what he was afraid of, nor where the trace of sweetness in his heart came from.

Her mind was muddy, and her cheeks were on fire. The blood flowed so quickly that she couldn't calm down. She broke free from Mo Yu's embrace in a panic, and ran back to the house as if she was escaping quickly.

Back in the room, he locked the door as if he had done something bad.

He hurriedly drank a few sips of cold tea and calmed down his restless heart a little.

Quiet Tan was doing it on the chair, but the thoughts that clearly wanted to calm down could not calm down. From time to time, I think of the moment of the hug just now...

Lin Qing held his head in confusion, and couldn't shake Mo Yu's tall and handsome figure...

Is this love?

But...she still can't accept it.

The concept that has been imprinted in the bones since childhood is not so easy to change!

She still can't get over her heart...

His eyes were dark, unable to respond to Mo Yu's emotions, suppressing the pain in his heart, Lin Qing went to the washroom to wash, until his eyes regained clarity, he returned to the room and went to bed.

Perhaps because she was too tired today, or she had too many thoughts, Lin Qing slept in a daze as soon as she glued it to the pillow... In

her sleep, she became a child, and people who were about to be forgotten in her memory gradually appeared in the area. In front of her...

"Men are not good things! Love the new and hate the old! It's natural!" A thin, crying voice echoed softly in the large living room, and the ground was in a mess.

"Oh, I'm so committed to you, I forgive you again and again! You are still raising little foxes outside! Lin Shicheng, I tell you that my mother will tell you today that she will live well without a man!" The gorgeous woman angrily picked up the large blue-and-white ceramic vase on the side and threw it at the man. In an instant, the tiles splashed everywhere.

There were several slashes across her little feet, and she didn't move, as if she could not feel the pain, and let the blood flow from the wound

...

"Hey! Did you know that the newly transferred Lin Xiaoqing is the granddaughter of that grandmother!"

" Ah! It can't be that grandma Lin who has been bored in Lin's house all day, right?!"

"Yes! It's her! Did you know that her son raised a little vixen outside, and the house is making a fuss!"

" Heh... It's really exactly the same as his son's father..."

"Isn't it, thinking that the grandmother of the Lin family was also a flower in our place back then, and the people who asked for kisses were all lined up on the street, and they were chosen by thousands of choices. A man, who has finally made a fortune, who knows that he will still be cut off by those fox spirits outside..."

"It's all a man's problem, who has the man to take care of the lower body?! As long as you have money, women outside will Goo, I'm so fascinated that I don't even know my parents!"

"What I'm saying is that a wife is not as good as a concubine, and a concubine is not as good as stealing..."

"That's right, I seem to have heard that the Zhou family is also raising a child outside..."

"Ah? Another family!"

"I heard that the gentleman is quite honest, but I didn't see it..."

"Honest? The richer and more powerful a man is, the easier it is to have sex outside!..."

"That's what I'm saying..."

...

"Xiaoqing, don't change yourself easily for men, women should stick to themselves The bottom line." This was what her grandmother told her before she died, and she always remembered it.

The richer and more powerful men are, the easier it is to have sex outside. Women should stick to their hearts!

Mo Yu is getting stronger and stronger, so he has more and more chances of having three wives and four concubines. She doesn't want to serve a husband with other women! She also doesn't believe in something illusory like love, so she must stick to her own heart and can't be deceived!

In the middle of the night, Lin Qing's hazy feeling of coolness lightly covered her brows, repelling the chaotic and noisy dreams in her mind, letting her relax her brows and snort comfortably.

On the edge of the bed, Mo Yu propped up his head with one hand, and three thousand blue silks were scattered on the bright red mandarin ducks playing in the water soft pillow, mixed in Lin Qing's black hair.

Mo Yu looked at it stupidly and felt so pleasing to the eye that he forgot the time and everything. It's a pity that the little wife is still too young, and it will take some time before the marriage ceremony of Duke Zhou's husband and wife...

Today has made some progress. For the first time in the snow, Lin Qing did not push him away.

It's a pity that he still escaped. What Lin Qing didn't know was that when she closed the door, Mo Yu stayed outside quietly. He was expecting Lin Qing to open the door and face him.

But in the end, it still didn't wait...

But from the current point of view, Lin Qing still had some affection for him at least, which was a big surprise to him.

What he is most afraid of is that Lin Qing has no affection for him at all, on the contrary, as long as there is such a trace of affection, he can slowly take care of him until the day he grows up and germinates!

I slept too late last night, and it was not until the afternoon of the first day of the first year that Lin Qing woke up leisurely.

Halfway through the walk with half-open eyes, he was so violently caught by someone's waist that Lin Qing woke up in an instant, and all the sleepy bugs and everything ran out of the sky...

"What are you doing! It's scary in the morning! "Frightened, Lin Qing angrily raised her fist and beat Mo Yu a few times.

"Qing'er, you have to look at the road when you walk!" Mo Yu turned slightly to the side, revealing a small round chair.

Obviously, if Mo Yu hadn't appeared, she would have fallen into the sky just now.

"I'm sorry, thank you just now. Can you put me down?" Knowing that he had wrongly blamed Mo Yu, Lin Qing apologized embarrassedly.

"Qing'er, there is no need to apologize to my husband, it is my husband's duty to protect you." Gently put Lin Qing down, Mo Yu rubbed Lin Qing's head, her eyes were as dark and bright as stars in the middle of the night.

Lin Qing's heart jumped uncontrollably again, and forcibly suppressed the tingling of his heart. He kept thinking in his heart that he would have three wives and four concubines... I have to guard my heart...

"I'm going to wash." Lin Qing bowed his head, wanted to treat a friend indifferently, then passed over Mo Yu and turned away.

Mo Yu narrowed her eyes, her blushing thin lips twitched, and now she wants to run away from him? is it possible?

Blessing of Rebirth With SpaceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara