◾ Chapter - 31 ◾

*Chloe*

The door to my room flies open with a bang, and I immediately jolt up. Did the dinosaurs come back?

"Morning sleepy C." They both say and lie on my either side.

"What the fuck guys." I huff and fall back onto my pillow.

"We are bored." Tristen says. 

"And I am suppose to help how?" My words get muffled into my pillow.

"Give us some ideas, Little C." Jacob says.

"Go checkout the gang house." 

"Been there." They both chime together.

"Play some games in the den." 

"Done that." They coo.

"Then who do you think I am? Your personal entertainer?" They both laugh and I hear the sound of hands slapping together. Did they just High five.

"I am actually hungry too." Tris informs.

"Hey... why don't we all go to the diner? We can show Ella Reece and Tris around." J props on his elbow, looking at me expectantly. 

"Hmm... now leave me alone." I pull the covers over my head and push his head back from over me.

"Uh uh. Its not healthy to be so lazy young lady. Especially when you are the member of one of the most powerful gang." Jacob says while peeling off the warmth off of me and Tris pull me to my feet. 

"Now go shower." He pushes me into my bathroom. This is pure torture. How can someone be so cruel, to ruin my beauty sleep. 

"Just don't slip over the soap and die." I hear them burst into laughter as they head outside. This friendship scares me. Two cracks heads together. Oh god, what a disaster.

I try to open my eyes and- what the fuck? Who the hell is that?

I gape at my reflection as a girl who seems like she's just been in a car wreck, stares back.

My hair are a bird's nest and my eye makeup is smudged all over my eyes. A strap of my dress is hanging down my shoulder and one of my fake eyelash has fallen somewhere. 

I quickly grab my wipes and wipe off my makeup. Tying my hair into a bun I brush my teeth and then hop into the shower. The warm water sweeps off all the sleep, relaxing all my muscles on its way. 

After the shower, I spend an eternity walking in my closet, finding an outfit. Finally, I settle for a light blue pull over and black skinny ripped jeans, paired with heeled boots. I pull my hair in a pony tail and slap on some face cream and mascara. 

And I'm good to go. 

=*=*=*=

This boy, is starting to piss me off now. If he still doesn't wanna talk to me then why carry me to my room? Why act all nice and pretend to care?

"Hey guys..." Mia says and slides into the seat next to Blake, stopping me from smashing my milkshake mug onto a certain blue eyed blonde.

"You guys know about the Frat house party right?" Mia asks, making all our heads turn to her. "Its at 7, you guys should come." 

"You are right Mia. A party is exactly what I need right now. A party where I can dance my ass off and drink until I am WASTED." I slam my hands on the table, shooting daggers at Reece. He just looks at me with confused eyes like the rest of them. "Now if you guys don't mind, I'm borrowing my girls." I grab Ash, Ella and Mia and head towards the exit.

Once in the car I sigh in frustration, resting my head against the wheel. 

"Its that bad huh?" Ash asks rubbing my back. I feel so angry right now that I wanna cry. But no. Chloe Evelin Martinez, is the last girl who'd cry over a boy.

"Distract me." I sigh and look at my friends. 

"We can go dress hunting for the party..." Mia suggests.

"Dress hunting is it then." With that, all of us take off to the mall, blasting off music and singing at the top of our lungs.

=*=*=*=

After a 2 hour long  shopping spree and with a couple thousand shopping bags in our hand, we decide to sit in the food court for lunch. The spree has perfectly served its purpose and has distracted me from all sorts of thoughts. 

I never knew, having girls time is that important, and that it can be this fun. We raided almost every store in the mall and bought at least half of it. 

"Say Ella." I call while stabbing my pasta with my fork. "How did you meet Tris and Reece?" My question makes her shift in her seat uncomfortably and I instantly regret asking that. 

"I'm sorry. Its okay, if you don't wanna talk about it." She shakes her head and then smiles.

"Reece and Tris were actually on a mission for Antonio in Corpus Christi, when I met them. Well lets just say, the people I lived with were not that loving and caring. They both rescued me from that hell hole and took me back to Dallas with them. When they told Toni, he took me under his wing and trained me. After which I joined the gang." We all nod at her. 

"So did you and Reece... I mean... are you two like a thing or something?" She chokes on her food and starts coughing violently. 

"Subtle much Chloe." Ash chuckles while handing her a bottle of water. 

"No... God no. They both are like brothers to me. I don't have any 'Thing' for Reece or Tristen." She says air quoting the word thing. "But something tell me you do." They all laugh at me.

"No I don't." I fold my arms over my chest and avert my gaze, but the blush that scatter in my cheeks, rats me out. Three of them laugh even harder.. 

"I might not know him as well as you do, but I know he feels the same." Ella starts, after calming down.

"Yeah right. He feels so intensely that he wouldn't even utter a word to me." I huff rolling my eyes. 

"He's just mad about the way you reacted when you saw him after a long time. Trust me when I say he was the most excited one when Toni told us we were going to New York. Not like he knew anything for certain, but he had his hopes high about seeing you. And the way you reacted, just hurt him." So it is about me saying all that. But I was just mad. They were not suppose to be there. Its not safe for them.

"What did he expect? I'll run into his arms the moment our eyes met? We were in the middle of a shoot out for gods sake." I mumble the last part, playing with my food.

"Actually yes." She nods.

I sigh, going over my words I said to them last time. Why am I such an idiot. I should have known. He must have gone through hell when I left without saying goodbye and now instead of talking to him I started yelling. I just keep on hurting him again and again. 

"Since when did he become the cliché kind?" 

"Since the day he realized he had feelings for you." They give me sad smiles. Groaning, I burry my hands into my hands. 

"Don't worry girl, we gonna fix this for you. We gonna get you your man back." Ash chimes excitedly, patting my shoulder. 

I wanna fix thing too. But how do I do that when I am the one wreaking them in the first place.

*****

Don't forget to vote and comment loves. See ya'll next chapter

▪ Peace ▪