◾ Chapter - 37 ◾

*Chloe*

"Wake up sunshine." I undraw the curtains, making him grown, as the piercing sunlight falls on his heavenly face.

"5 more minute." His words get muffled into the pillow.

"I'm starving, King. Take me out for lunch." Grabbing his hands, I pull him to a sitting position. He always throws these tantrums while waking up. Such a baby. I know right.

He looks up at me with eyes open in slits. "Get up." I say sternly.

"No." He lifts the hem of my hoodie, and puts his head under it, making me laugh. His nose brushes my skin, tickling me. His cheek then rest against my stomach, while his hands curl around my waist.

"Get off, you tickling me." Giggles escape my lips, and I feel his lips tug into a smile. Just as I'm about to push him away, my empty stomach makes a loud growling sound. The idiot starts laughing with his head still placed on it.

"My girl gotta eat, huh?" He places a soft kiss and looks at me. His hair a wreck. 

A sexy wreck. Hehehehe.

"Mmm-hum." I nod with a flushed face. Smiling, he gets up from the couch, places a light kiss on my forehead and gets into the bathroom.

I woke up a bit earlier than him and took a shower. So the time I get, while he is in shower, I use it to reply to some texts. After what seemed like hours, Reece comes back, now dressed in a blue jeans and a black button down, whose sleeves are folded up to his elbows and the buttons are still undone.

He stands at the foot of the bed, smirking at me, as he rubs his wet hair with the towel.

"Done checking me out Eve?" He asks.

"I don't think I'll ever be done checking you out." I mumble under my breath.

"What?" He chuckles.

"Nothing. Come here." I pull him closer and button him up, except for the above two. And man does he look hot?

"Lets go." He says after putting on his shoes. After locking the door, I take his hand, intertwining our fingers. We walk around the block, bickering about what diner to choose and finally settle on the one whose sign reads, Merina. Its not a huge place, but it looks pretty cozy. Its not even crowded.

"See, now we can eat in silence."

=*=*=*=

I love Reece, but sometimes he does things that really make me wanna punch him senseless. Like right now. He told me to wait for him in this ice cream shop, while he is off to god knows where. I'm on my third bowl of ice cream and the asshole is still MIA.

If he continues doing thigs like these, I'm gonna dump his ass, before he even had a chance to ask me to be his girlfriend. Once I'm done eating, and about to leave, he finally shows up.

"Sorry I kept you waiting." He smiles apologetically, and I roll my eyes.

"No sense of responsibility, what so ever." I scold him, earning a kiss. "That's not fair. You can't just kiss me to get away from the scolding." I whine and he laugh. Seconds later, I find myself joining him.

"Shall we?" He takes my hand and we head back to our hotel. Its almost 3. We have to pack our stuff and hit the road.

"I'm gonna go pack, okay." I tell him and head into the closet. A while later, he walks in scratching the back of his neck. He looks so cute when he's nervous.

"Umm, Eve..." He calls.

"Hmm.." I respond, while folding my cloths. "Uuhhh.. Oh god, I never knew this would be so hard." He mumbles and I look at him in confusion, my eyebrows furrowed.