◾ Chapter - 41 ◾

*Chloe*

"Good morning Linda." I sing while entering the kitchen. 

"Morning Honey. How are you?" She asks as I grab and apple from the fruit basket.

"Fantastic. Where's Reece?" 

"Oh, he's still sleeping." She smiles.

Well, can't blame him. All of us have been working day and night to forge a plan to take down Andres. We haven't slept properly for days. So, I decided to call the day off. Its Sunday, so we all are meeting up at the mall, for a normal hangout.

I just wanted to check upon him, so I stopped by, on my way to the gang house. Apparently, dad wants to talk to me about something. 

When I get to his room, he's sprawled in his bed. His bare back is to me and his sheets are wrapped around his waist. 

"Good morning." I whisper in his ear place a soft kiss on his temple. He moans in response and buries his head in the pillow. 

"C'mon, you promised you'll hangout with us." I whine while crawling into the bed next to him.

"Hmm." He hums sleepily. My fingers run through his messy hair, and he sighs softly. My baby's tiered. Reece's been working with me around the clock. He was up with me late at nights and then he'd wake up early, just to help me. I couldn't have been more thankful to god, for sending this angel in my life. 

"Morning kiss!" He demands, in his husky voice, tilting his head to the side, with his eyes still closed. Laughing, I plant a kiss on his cheek, making his lips pout in the most adorable way. 

Did I mention, I am also planning on telling Reece how I feel. More like admitting my feeling completely to him. Today, I'll tell him that I love him. But not right now. In the evening, when we both are alone. 

What? I just want it to be special. Just the two of us and our moment.

He snaps me out of my daze by wrapping his arms around me and pulling my closer. His face snuggles into my neck as he places light kisses on it.

I soothingly run my hand up and down his arms, enjoying the delightful feeling. As his lips move to my jaw, a soft giggle escapes my lips, making him smile against my warm skin. But the magical moment is cut short by my ringtone. 

He groans and clings on to me even tighter. I laugh at my boyfriend's childishness and pull out my phone to see dad's name flashing on the screen. 

"Shit. Dad wanted me to meet him at the warehouse. I gotta go." I start to snuggle out of his grip but seems like he has other plans.

"Nooo." Reece whines. 

"Trust me baby, if it wasn't important, I would have stayed, but I need to go. Meet you at the Mall?" 

"Hmm." He nods, slightly upset. Shaking my head, I give him a long peck on his lips, only to be greeted by a sweet smile.

"I got a surprise for you in the evening." I inform and then sprint out of the room. 

*Reece*

Surprise? What surprise. Last time I checked it wasn't even my birthday. 

Hmm, guess I'll only find out in the evening. But before that I need some advice. I actually have to tell Eve something. I wanna tell her how I feel. I wanna tell her that I love her. 

However, I'm not sure how. I mean, do I go straight up and tell her, or should I take her out on a romantic date or something. Nevertheless, no time better than this to put Tristen's mind to use.