◾ Chapter - 44 ◾

*Chloe*

"There are only 4 hide out spots that are around tall buildings. The problem is, we can't go to all of 'em and dividing the team would only weaken us." Its almost dawn and I still haven't been able to locate where Andres is keeping Reece.

Every passing hour, Its getting harder for me to keep it keep it together. Every time we hit a dead end, I feel smashing someone's head through the wall. Who know what are they doing to him right now, and the fact this is all my fault, makes me wanna die.

No matter how much Tristen and the others try to convince me its not, I just can't help but feel responsible. I never should have let him stay. He should have been on his flight to Texas the day of the shoot out. 

What am I gonna do if I lose him today. I'll never be able to live with myself. 

"I fond something." Blake rushes into the conference room, with his laptop in his hand. We all scurry to our feet and circle the small screen. "If you see through the window, with a normal zoom, you see nothing. But, I enhanced the quality and focused on the building glass. You see the reflection?" He asks.

"Yeah." I nod.

"Does that sign look familiar to you?" I squint my eyes at the small picture, only for them to go wide as saucers when I realize what is the sign. The hide out is near the Mid Night Club. 

"The bastard's been keeping him right under our noses." I slam my fist on the table in anger. 

"Its time to get the plan in action Chlo. We have no time to waste." Tristen says. I nod at him.

"Lets go through the plan once again. Jacob and Ella, you guys stay on elevated spots near the building, from where you have perfect view of every move. Blake, you look for a back entrance, while Ash and I take care of the front door guards. Once we are at the clear, Tris you and your team surround the place." They all nod. Ella and Jacob leave first to set up their sniper rifles and stuff, while Blake, Tris, Ash and I head for the Armory. 

Dad's been busy calling all our allies for back up and so are Alex and Val. By kidnapping Reece, Andres initiated a war. A war that will end with his demise. The entire underworld is out for his blood and trust me, they will stop at nothing. 

But first, I must bring Reece home. 

15 minutes later, we all leave the gang house with a long trail of black cars following us. 

We stop at a safe distance from the old building. I step out of my car and into the chilly 4 am breeze. The sky is still inky and the street lights are still shining bright above our heads. 

"J, Ella? You on your positions." I ask through my Bluetooth. 

"Yup" They both answer in sync. This place is actually a Mansion. Tall brick walls are surrounding it, with barb wire on the top. There's no way we can jump over them. 

"J, tell me the men count."

"4 in the front lawn, and then 4 on each floor, guarding each side." 

"What about back up Chlo?" Tris inquires. 

"Don't worry, they are on their way. We just have to be careful until then." He nods. "Ready Ash?" I ask my cousin and then we walk towards the front door guards. The dudes are huge, but I've fought men like them at The Arena, so its just a piece of cake for me. 

"This is a private property." One of them stops us.

"Not anymore." With that being said, I land a punch on the man's face and from the corner of my eye, I see Ash doing the same. Minutes later, both the guards are on the floor, unconscious. Really? They looked better than a 3 minute fight.