◾ Chapter - 46 ◾

*Reece*

"They're heading towards the old airstrip at the outskirts of the town. We need to get there ASAP. They'll need all the help they can." I inform Tris, Ash and Blake as we head towards our cars in the warehouse parking lot. 

The moment the doctors told us that Sebastian was out of danger and that the surgery was a success, all of rushed back to the gang house, in hopes of finding Eve. But she had already left. 

Since the riff-raffs burned my precious vehicle, I have to borrow one from my dad. He's got a dodge challenger. She's a beauty but I'm more of a spots car guy. 

Anyways, coming back to the mission. I know Jacob is with her, however, the amount of men count with them is still unknown. I did ask the entire Martinez gang and their allies to back us up. Now, we can just hope for the best. I just want her to be safe and not do anything stupid out of impulse. 

The buzzing sound from my new phone, interrupts my line of thought. Sebastian's name flashes on the screen. 

"Hello?" 

"Reece, I want daughter back without a scratch. You understand. I don't care how many people you require to back you up, just bring her home." For a man who just got out of surgery, he surely knows how to be intermediating.

"Yes sir. I'll bring her back safe and sound." With that I hang up and step on the gas peddle. The engine of the car roars as I pass cars. 

=*=*=*=

*Chloe*

"Alexi, I want all your man to surround the place and make sure no vehicle gets out of here." The man nods at me and orders some Russian instruction to his men. 

"Time to bring the vermin out of his hole." I smirk at Toni and Jacob. They both take care of the front door guards as I kick the door open. 

The bastard is sitting in a chair, screaming orders. "Your days are over, Andres." I say, and kick him out of his seat. 

"You little bitch." He manages to get to his feet with a gun pointed at me. A gun shot sounds from behind me, hitting him directly in his arm, making the gun fall. "Thanks J." I nod. 

"You remember him?" I glare at him. "He is David's son. The man you got killed in Chicago." I punch him fair square in the jaw. 

"You remember Allison? The 3 year old you strangled." I land another punch on his face. He stumbles back, still holding onto his injured arm. Fresh blood covers his face as he tries to punch me, which I dodge easily. 

"You remember Celia? My Mom? Who murdered for coping up with you own guilt. You killed her right in front of my eyes. WHY?" I scream in his face.

"SHE KILLED MY WIFE." He shouts back. 

"Keep that shit to yourself. I know you pushed you own wife in front of her gun, to protect yourself, you Bastard." This time I kick him in the stomach making him fall on the floor. 

"Chloe." Jacob calls from behind me. I turn to find him glaring at Andres with a murderous look. 

"Just don't kill him too quick." I move aside and let him pour out all his anger that was botted up for years. 

"You think, you kids can kill me." He laughs. His eyes swollen and blood gushing out from every corner of his face.

"No we don't just think. We are going to kill today. Its time for you to pay up. Your sins are over due my friend." I grab him be the collar and hoist him back to his feet. I didn't notice, he grabbed a fire poker from the floor, until, he hit me with it, freeing himself from my grip.