2.

It has been over a week since kong was here. He didn't dare to call his old friends because he was afraid they will reject him or if they were still in that hot headed dumbass head hazer's contact. For the past week he has been applying to anything he  could find. To finance manger to project management, P.A, cubicle worker, analyst well you get the idea ( I am not into commerce so ... forgive me if I mistake anywhere).

Obviously his name was Kongpob S. Ruangraj, Ruangraj after his mother's maiden name. He didnt took sutthiluck because he didnt wanted any partiality plus he knew many wouldnt allow him to work when they know that he was a multi millionaire. So he changed his surname in college after he transferred. (In the old college too he used the surname Ruangroj. Nobody knew about his father's surname.)

His ivy league certificate in 2 majors and his work experience from top american companies certainly didn't help because he was turned down by the small companies saying he is overqualified which always made him glare but to simply leave. He didn't wanted to work in big companies because it might just come and bite in his ass later. But after remaining unemployed for 3 weeks he finally gave up and applied to top companies.

But to his badluck every company was full ah ah wait let the fate play now.

Ting...

Kong's job notification app rang it was a alert saying
Rojnapat group is now hiring for a bussiness manager for the newly appointed CEO. Freshers are allowed too.

So without further ado he applied for it. But little did he knew that he was applying for his doom as well. Sigh.

That's brings us to why kong was all dressed up and waiting for his turn to be interviewed. He could see that the interviewees are going in full confidence and coming out trembling like leaf. When it was his turn he notice he was the last one.

He went inside to find a man in his late 50s and a woman in 40s. There headboard said Mr. Aroon Rojnapat, CEO and Mrs. Paga, BM.

"Good aternoon Khun Rojnapat, Khun paga. I am Kongpob Ruangraj and I am here to be interviewed for the position of Business Manager." He waiid them and introduced himself and took a seat. He was healthyly confident and had a vibe of 'I know what I am doing' around him.

He was frivolously questied by both of them to which he answered without breaking a sweat. At the end he heard what he dreaded

"Aren't you too qualified I mean  that sure this is a good position but you could easily get a job as specialist or directing or something" paga asked, she was impressed by him but he still needed grilling.

"Well I have been turned down by many companies for this reason but I believe we all need to start somewhere and no job is small plus at this post I could get more exposure to Thai business community"

"Very well" paga said. She was now impressed by the boys confidence, politeness and determination and would be okay to hand over her title to him.

"Wait I think I met you somewhere" aroon asked

"Sorry sir I dont think we met" kong answered

Aroon's eyes widened when he realised where he have seen the boy or look alike

"Are you related to singto sutthiluck?" Aroon asked the obvious because they looked alike and it didnt mean anything that his title was different because elites did this all the time and his son is currently not a Rojnapat but sangpotirat.

"Will it matter?" Kong asked after getting over his initial shock of being recognised. But his aura changed and the people in room could feel it.

"No" Aroon replied.

"Thanks but to come out clean I am his brother and I need to prove myself in another country before I could work in my company" Aroon was shocked by the honesty and truth that the multi millionaire heck even billionaire was going to work for them for some thousand bahts but he also knew that he will not cheat. He could see in the boy's eyes. He has became a pretty accurate in determining a person's worth and aim after his numerous encouters with the sharks of business. He was going to employ the boy not for boy's good but for his son who was still a little oblivious to business world and was currently into modelling.

"You are hired Mr. S...Ruangroj" aroon said and smiled.

"Thank you" kong shaked the outstretched hand and smiled before saying
"I would like to request one thing"

"Sure" aroon

"Can you both keep the fact of me being sutthiluck to yourselves? I dont want to be judged or treated otherwise." Aroon kind of get it so he agreed to keep it even from the future CEO.  Kong left after the pleasanteries.

Kong was happy that now he has a job and treated himself with icecream as it was already past lunch.

"Kong...Kong is that you?" Kong turned with icecream spoon still in his mouth only to be shocked and drop the spoon to see the person from past.

I am feeling generous today. LOL.😂
06/07/2022