10.

(Continuation from the previous chapter. That was way too long phew.)

"And she said she broke off with jay long before and we were together right after sometime I lost my memory and the fool that I am I believed her. I thought maybe it was good thing I lost memories and the 4 years of unrequited love finally sailed. She said he even tried to break us apart because he was obsessed with me so I played him to get her revenge although it did not sounded like me my granny attested to her so I reluctantly thought maybe I did that. Then we staged that night kong walked into us. We...huh...I hate myself now....we laughed at him saying he is a delusional fool and how he deserved it. Then the month after we went total PDA to piss him off. Then after exams he just vanished. But after memory loss I always felt off... there was like a war in my head one saying kong's right and one saying nam. Maybe it was the repressed memories but I never payed heed to it. Then again I felt hurt seeing him with others"

Knott and tew were silent all time and cried a little about the half brother and were frustrated and angry about the grandma and nam. And the last part made them want to kill him and that girl. And granny is well dead already so nothing can be done. But now the problem at hand is nam and kongart relationship and arthit's brother.

"Because of my granny's non progressive thinking so many lifes went haywire. And that's not even it. After we graduated I was getting my memories but namtarn suppressed it by giving me meds she said I would rather forget it. Thank god I continued for only a month that blasted meds had severe side effects but ofcourse that bitch had to feign innocence and me oh god knott i allow you to beat the crap out of me"

Knott and tew chuckles.
"Hey you called her bitch. Okay you are officially our friend again" knott added to lessen the tension.

"Haha...so after that she tried to make me busy by putting me into modelling and here I am 2 years into modelling after loosing 3 years with the one I actually love and he hates me to the core and even after all my friends hatred and obvious ignorance I shooed the feeling away and somehow she kept me from telling about this...oh yeah she said you guys dont like her so you will refuse that i was with her and will try to prove what she said is wrong." Arthit said and banged his head on the table.

They went silent now.

"How come you never asked us or scolded us if you thought we made a bet with kong?"
Tew asked.

"Yeah that part, she told me iI had punished you guys and that you were dating knott and wad was dating prem so everything was well and you guys even stopped kong from going after me after we got together but he never listened. And you guys were distance too from each other and us in last month because of all the pressure and all so there's that but after your cold shoulders to me I was getting suspicious but again the work load increased and I just shrugged it off" arthit was contemplating that if all gis life decisions were that bad or what. He has been such an ignorant person and for what? A relationship which he didnt even remember when or if it started and was obviously a lie.

"So what will you do now?" Knott asked

"I dont know she might show the evidence to dad and mom might relapse also the dechapanyas are major shareholder they might harm kong's career" arthit said thinking a bit.

"I dont know p'arthit but kong deserves an explanation. The 3 years must have been hard for him. He haven't moved on we know because he cried when we went drinking this saturday saying it hurts" tew said carefully thinking how much he should let out.

"Oh tew he has infact he has 2 no 3? oh my...now that i think kong is not like that but..." arthit thought scrunching his face

"What are you talking about p" tew asked displeased by arthit's monologue

"Marinette, she is his girlfriend..."

"Wait wait i remember after the shoot you were in bad mood were you by any chance jealous?" knott asked and smirked.

Arthit went red and sighed knowing sometimes its better to let out the truth especially now that his keeping the truth made such a ruckus.

"Yes...I thought its because I like torturing him but turns out I was that...I was jealous and then there was some girl and h..he called her sweety and princess and said I love you and buy her a ring" arthit said bitterly, tears almost rolling out.

"Oh p arthit what are we going to do with you huhh P', marinette is his friend and they see each other as siblings nothing more okay and if you have seen their picture of kissing then you need to know it was a dare by p singto, his brother and the girl do you know her name?" Tew said.

Arthit was little happy to know they weren't dating "but then why she called him as her boyfriend" he asked.

"arthit if you were in marienette's place what would you have done although it was impulsive at her end but knowing you, you would have done it too. would you have made your friend look like a failure in love or would have shown off to make the other jealous and not look like a loser?" arthit kinda understood the logic but then who was mel again?

"Hmm Yeah but what about the other girl...its mel or whatever" arthit remembered it but it irritated him

"Haha you are jealous of his sister and daughter" tew said laughing uncontollably leaning on knott who was also shaking with laughter.

"WHAT? that means i have chance! Oh wait! Daughter? This is worse" arthit said being happy a moment then looking like a gloomy cloud the next.

"Oho p you are so naive....its his cousin joss and jane's daughter Melissa she is 4 and kong loves her like a daughter but she says she will marry kong when she grows up so kong just plays along so that's that. I know this because he was whining how his nephew, the son of his second cousin off and gun chimon was crushing on mel but when he came to know about mel's crush on kong he glares at kong and donot go to him so kong's torn between them on one hand he dont want to loose chimon but also didnt want to break heart of his little princess" tew explained.

Arthit was now smiling happily knowing his 3 rivals aka his love's sister(marienette), brother(p'singto at first), kinda daughter(mel), kinda daughter's father also cousin and married man are not much of a threat.

"WAITTT" arthit shouted on remembering another important person

"who are you now jealous of phi? his brother?" well yes he was but he wasn't going to say that.

"what about Krist? he called him baby and he called him kitty ughh that sounds so ..."

"stop your imagination phi that's his brother...well brother in law, phi singto's fiance. oh god!" Tew almost shouted.

"hehe oh....oh" arthit awkwardly laughed it off. Now that he thinks there was always singto with krist and krist with singto.

"Dont say anything to kong I will find a way you know he will head in first without thinking of himelf" arthit said seriously after calming himself from his high of embarassment.

"Yes and its your issue anyway but if you dont then we will at the end of 3 months because he needs closure and his self confidence back that you and that witch crumbled" knott said and arthit looked at them guiltily and could only nod in reply.

(FYI Joss is kong's cousin from his mother side and off is kong's second cousin from kong's father side)

Hello for the third time today lol.
Hope you are enjoying.😊😊
19/07/2022