8.

"Kong!" the beautiful model said and hugged kong after kissing him on his cheeks.

"Marienette! What are you doing here?"kong asked cheerfully.

"What do you think dumbo"marienette asked flicking kong's head.

"Dont tell me you are the model!"kong said with wide eyes and when she nodded kong gulped knowing fully well how much she hated arthit after hearing his story. And like on a cue the photographer came in with a very irritating namtarn behind him. Yeah yeah she is a model too and if kong was not blinded by jealousy he would say she is beautiful uhmm with her make up on.

"Hi i am your photographer zee i see you both met each other. Marinette this is arthit sangpotriat rojnapat and arthit this is marienette moreue" zee said.

"What! Arthit sangpotriat. No no no i am not doing shoot with him why dont you make him my partner"she said ponting at kong

"What no! Marinette you signed for this what is going on..." her manager bella entered the scene hearing marienette's loud voice "k...kongpob!" The manager shouted and kong rolled his eyes.

"Common you two and why are you acting like you saw a ghost bella" kong asked which was obviously ignored. Arthit was again lost why is it always him out of loop. (I dont know p'arthit ask yourself).

"Y...you know him?" Namtarn asked well no accused her.

"Uh and why would i not know my boy...friend"marinette said with look at arthit.

"Guys you can do whatever you are doing later common i dont have all day"zee said exasparated.

"But seriously i am doing the shoot with kong or not he had modelled with me before for LV" marinette said petulantly. While kong racked his brain to know when his friend became her girl friend but knew better than than to open his mouth. 

He met marinette in his first day as a transfer student in yale. The young french model was a transferee too but in business administration major which was kong's minor. they were paired up to complete some previous years projects where they started talking well marinette did all the talking, being a super famous teen model/actor in france she was used to people throw themselves at her or trying to be in her good books and here also she had quiet a bit of fame due to some of famous international brand collabs and her photos in advertisements. but kong was different, he was aloof and talked only when necessary so marinette took it as a challenge and began to pursue kong for friendship as the later didnt seem to have any. After talking to herself for almost half a semester(well she was talking to kong but he didnt reply) kong started talking and till this date she thinks it as his pity because half of the student body were starting to think she is a mad person for talking to herself. And thus their friendship grew which then included ciri, heir of one of the famous clothing brand and she also happens to be a great racer too then it included stefan (yep yep the salvatore one haha) as they met him in one of the races and then tom from london who also was a transferee and his father holds shares in sutthiluck conglomerate. And they five became a group standing up for each other then kong opened up about arthit and his friends and they were ready to gang up on him they had even booked the tickets and all (rich asses huhh) but kong stopped saying he had moved on and na-uh that wasnt at all a good decision on his part. nope. not at all. 

Because he had to go on excurciating dates on every weekend sometimes girls other times boys after many failed dates they even sent older people like people in early or mid 30s... seriously what is wrong with his friends and the worst one was with none other than marinette because his friends decided to date him to help him and he wanted nothing to drink and blackout imagining his friends as his date. Thankfully stefan had his sweet girlfriend caroline and tom had alex, his boyfriend in england so they both escaped this torture. The date with ciri went well with both getting dead drunk and getting kicked out of the bar and really nasty hangover next day. But marinette well that was epic because kong's amazing brothers decided to meddle in because of their drinking blackout so it ended up with 4 of then on a double date. Which was nothing but full day of krist and marinette pranking the other two and kong faking being suprised only to play uno reverse...needless to say singto became a ping pong ball of three of them. That date ended with four of them back in campus to drop Marienette and a fair was going on in the campus and there was a huge sign saying kissing booth and for the first time in that day singto smiled smugly and challenged kong to kiss marienette and kong being that younger sibling who does everything they are challenged for and told they could not do it did it and after the short peck both ran opposite to find a water bottle. That was then established both see each other only as siblings. But the kiss between the french model and cold asian hot guy wasn't missed and was surely snapped which had made its way to student body page as a promotion for the fair without the said persons notice or permission.