12.

The next morning abandoning all the work arthit and kong left for New Havens. Kong has told singto about everything and told not to tell krist about it as a punishment of his 2 days disappearance as he knew singto never keeps anything from krist. And now he thanks the heavens he did mention it to him because it turned out both had packed their bags to go to thailand the day they we coming over to states saying perawats have a business proposal for rojnapats and he knew its their unfinished business from that time. He also told singto to go to the smaller apartment which has name plate of ruangroj because he is not yet ready to reveal his surname to arthit. So here singto and krist are in there other apartment making things comfortable for singto's friend as singto told krist.

While on the other side of door was a hyper excited kong and a terrified to core arthit. Kong pressed the bell and arthit winced hiding himself completely behind kong.

"Oh god! Kong!" krist squealed and hugged him tightly.

"Why didn't you tell me? P'sing said his friend wait you two colluded? I hate you both. Oh anyways I am so happy so how are you how is work why are you here? You will stay for long right oh why dont you work here..." arthit was now thinking if everyone related to kong is like that...asking non stop questions in one breath. But krist stopped seeing arthit he left kong and puched arthit square in the jaw.

"Oh p'krist wait" but uh oh too late. krist was going to punch again when singto came and covered his mouth with a cloth and caged his hands putting him on his shoulders and then making him seat on sofa.

Kong and arthit followed them. Kong was impressed by his brother its not that easy to put the cat in the bag lol. And Arthit was wondering yet again is this house sane or what?(imagine it in british accent lol)

"Oh p did you prepare that?" Kong asked

"Yeah I wasn't going to let loose after that hall accident" Singto said shivering a bit.

"Good call" kong said and krist was glaring at everyone while singto tied his hand with a cloth and held both of his feet tightly.

"Umm sorry p krist"kong said and krist rolled his eyes.

Then kong and arthit took turns to say the whole thing and krist finally calmed dow and cried hearing about his mom and dad. After arthit said his sorry they let go of krist.

"P'singtoooo you are sleeping in living room for 1...no...2...no...3 months" krist said very sweetly if one was not in hearing range thay might think krist is being lovey dovey.

Singto looked krist with puppy eyes to which krist rolled his eyes and ignored him totally. Then he went to kong and hugged him saying sorry that he had to go through all this for greedy and narrow minded people. Then he turned to arthit who was now crying with head down.

"look arthit I am sorry for punching you I shouldn't have. Its not your fault but at the same time it kind of is because you acted without uncovering the whole truth but I can't say i would have not done the same thing so now what matters is for you to correct the mistakes and for the part of brothers we are not sure... yet but if we were I won't hate you because you never asked for this and I also understand your love for your mother so please don't blame yourself. I promised myself i would not try to find my biological parents but if what you were saying is true then I need to properly bid my mother goodbye and give a closure to my father." Krist said and smiled.

"So how will we do the test?" singto asked

"Oh I have my dad's hair" everyone looked at arthit suspiciously to which he just shrugged.

And then they ordered a DNA test and matched the DNA of both Arthit and krist to the father's dna.

While waiting for the result they stayed at singto and krist's house. Namtarn was bugging arthit about his whereabouts and why he was with kong so he made up a business deal. They have decided to confront namtarn latter.

For the 2 days singto and krist took holidays and the 4 bonded quite well. Singto missed kong too much and they had a knack for playing video games so they played non stop ignoring the glares from both arthit and krist. While krist and arthit bonded while cooking cause other 2 would burn the kitchen while making a sundae so you get it.

Kong has refused to talk anything about their relationship until namtarn gets out of picture cause he doesnt want arthit to cheat on his fiancee...if you consider her that tho. But they did catch up with one another as friends and phi nong. Krist really thought arthit was not at fault and had accepted him whole heartedly and started loving him as a brother. While arthit still felt guilty but was really happy getting a brother and brotherly love. Whenever krist and kong would bond singto and arthit got jealous and sulked knowing too well that they considered each other brothers but who wouldn't? seeing there partners with someone who looked so similar to you.

But singto and arthit were a complicated case. Singto still didn't forgive arthit. He had seen kong cry and have nightmares. Singto was calm krist was explosive but the more the silence the stronger's the storm. There were curt replies from singto to arthit. Singto refused to speak more to him. He didnt even spare a glance at him. No matter how much kong tried, singto wont budge. His point was that, the truth doesnt make kong alright for the miserable 3 years. He knew he was being a little unreasonable but he couldnt help it. Krist got singto's point but he havent seen kong for the first few months because singto didnt allow it. And those months singto couldn't sleep due to kong's nightmares. And he was more likely than not was arthit's brother and he saw his actions to make everything right so he was opening up to him. And maybe was forgiving him. Kong knew singto would open up eventually so he dropped the topic.

Now, here they are after 2 days with a mail in there mail box.

"The DNA results are here" singto shouted taking the mail and going to living room.

"Kong do the honors" krist and arthit said at the same time.

I was thinking of revealing krist to arthit in a grand manner in office or something but this was what I had wrote and I am too lazy to change it now. Sorry😅😁.
20/07/2022