13.

They waited with bated breaths and it seemed like time was moving slowly. They could hear the clocks tick and birds chirp. Singto looked unamused but inside he was dying to know the truth.

They heard and saw kong tear the envelope straighten the folded paper look over the paper.

"And..." krist asked

"Well it says khun aroon's dna and arthit have 50 percent match, 50 percent shows that he is his father" kong said slowly

"Oh common kong we are eager to know stop your suspense" singto said irritated

"Ah someone was playing cool"kong smirked and both were glared by arthit and krist

"Kong" both shouted

"Okay okay calm down jeez okay so pkristhas50prcentmatchwithkhunaroon" kong said rapidly and other 3 blinked once. Twice. Thrice.

"WHAT!?" the three shouted

"Huh okay yes p krist has also 50 percent match so khun aroon is p krist biological father and p krist and p arthit have 25 percent match showing they are half siblings". Although they expected this it was a shock and krist went out saying he needs air. Singto made to follow him but kept his distance to show that he is there if he needs him.

Arthit is on other hand torn. He felt guilty and pathless now. He didnt know what to do. He looked at kong hopelessly but kong gave him an assured smile that everything will be fine.

It has been 3 days since they left thailand. There phones were blowing up and they needed to return.

In the evening krist and singto returned to find arthit and kong's luggage ready.

"P sing we will leave tommorrow morning the work is piling and p krist needs time" kong said

But krist went to hug arthit. And said its okay and he accepts him as his brother. Arthit was happy and cried his heart out. After all settled down krist started
"I went to mom and dad and said everything they said its okay if I want to meet my biological father and I will be always their son. I think its time to get closure for father. we will be coming with you both."

That night the house saw both joy and sadness. Regrets and amends. And it ended with a hearty meal and lots of talk lastly with singto opening a bit to arthit.

And the next day they took the flight to thailand. Namtarn had no idea of what's going on. She was busy with her plotting with her father. Their business and money was on a tough spot and she needs arthit, his money and name.

The 4 boys were now waiting in the living room of rojnapat's mansion and the maid went to inform master about young master's arrival. Aroon practically ran to the living room to see arthit and hugged him tightly. But was shocked to see the other 3.

Kongpob speaked first to warn aroon to not speak about their surname. He still wanted to complete his term without any partiality.

"Good evening khun rojnapat. This is my brother singto 'ruangraj' and his fiancee krist perawat" they waiid to them.

Aroon noticed the tone and understood it but when his eyes fell on krist he stopped.
"Uh umm khun krist well..." aroon stuttered he wanted to ask if he is his lost child the child he was longing to see for 25 years but he dont know how to.

Arthit decided to put his father out of his misery and said "Yes dad he is the one you were secretly looking for"

krist was overwhelmed to say anything and his eyes were brimming with tears. Hearing this aroon couldnt help it and started crying and went to hug krist. Krist stiffened but returned the hug eventually. After a while they all settled. Aroon said how he missed him and searched for him all these years and asked for forgiveness.

"I am sorry mr rojnapat i guess we all were victim of a dire situation but I cant forgive you" at this aroon cried more.

"Because you haven't done anything wrong to be forgiven for. I never hated my biological parents but I was sad as to why they abandoned me but now knowing that my mother died for me and my father suffered silently. I can't ask for more. Infact I am sorry because while you suffered and mother left the world I was a happy child in another part of world unknown to any misery"

"Please don't say that, you deserve all the happiness. And now I can rest peacefully seeing you happy. I should thank the parents who raised you. You are so strong and good natured" aroon smiled a little between tears. Krist was the same. Arthit was crying alone in a corner. Kong and singto were fidgeting in there place not knowing what to do.

"Can you tell me about your life son" aroon asked hopefully.

"Sure mr rojnapat..." krist smiled.

"Call me dad"

"Sorry I cant I have given the title to another person.." aroon nodded but the disappointment was evident.

"But if you want I can call you por" krist said smiling

Aroon looked at him as if trying to figure out if he was saying the truth and then smiled happily and nodded. Krist described everything how his school went, college, his achievements, friends and how he met singto how good his mom dad and mama papa(singto's parents) are. He left the detail how he got lost and ended up in an orphanage in America not that he remembers it but still and the thing about sutthilucks or his share in the conglomerate.

After continous rambling of 2 hours krist stopped right to the point where arthit and kong came to their house. One thing aroon haven't asked was that how they knew krist is his son. And everyone could see the questioning looks of aroom and they all debated how to break the news or rather if they should but aroon thought he could wait a little long so he turned to singto who was silent all the time.

Here is another one!😊🙂
20/07/2022