17.

"Excuse me I did what?" kongpob asked totally confused as to what was going on well he knew but was utterly confused to act accordingly.

"wait! aren't you the a-hole who harassed my daughter and played with arthitt! oh my god it has been you all along you want to sabotage this company to take your revenge isn't it? how shameless one can be?" mr dechapanya said with a suprised look that dont at all lokk suprised. It looked like the acting you get from a wanna be actor who is very very bad at it.

kong was utterly flabbergasted by the accusations like what the hell was going on? when he did such a thing? 'and excuse me for what 2 million baht? That's lower than my whole wardrobe'  kong thought no don't get him wrong he is not a rich brat well rich yes but brat no! But seriously why would he take such a risk for that amount and be a thief. 'Oh hell again with the word shameless?' Kong sighed hoping for the drama to end soon.

arthit went to take the papers from the old man's hand it was a series of bank transaction from company to kong's account and testimony of the guy sam whoever that was.

"let me call the police" one of the share holder said.

"wait no one would do anything. This is not a proof. Anyone can do the transaction and pin the blame on kong . Dont worry kong I believe you." arthit said and took his hand as if to assure him he is there and he wasn't going to leave him. Kong smiled touched with the gesture.

"ARTHIT! what are you doing? have you forgotten what he had done to me, to us?" namtarn exclaimed.

Unknown to them one of the staff had sneaked into the cctv office and was seeing and hearing the whole commotion. No one is allowed to monitor the cctvs when the board meetings are going on but knott did because he had a hunch that he needed to and was told, more likely pleaded by singto and krist to spy for them and the accusation was the last string of patience. knott didnt know about kong being sutthiluck but knowing krist as perawat and the way they talked and carried themselves he got that they were no ordinary persons. So he called singto and explained the things in progress. knott didn't have to see singto to imagine how angry he was. The simple forceful sigh and the 'WHAT' from the other person was enough. 'well this is going to be interesting' knott thought and crossed his legs on the table and watched the happenings in the meeting room like he was watching a dramatic film only thing missing was a popcorn bucket.

"no namtarn I didn't because there was no things to be forgotten the only thing I forgot was my reasoning and understanding capacity and certainly my general knowledge because if I had it I wouldn't have lost my 3 years with the likes of you" arthit speaked angrily.

Well that wasn't expected by namtarn or her father, looks like he have got his memories back. Okay new plan! new plan!

"I am sorry arthit but I...I loved you and when you lost your memory I thought it was the right time cause this boy had corrupted you. He is not good arthitr. I may have lied then but he is the embezzeler trust me!" namtarn started crying and arthit looked at her unamused.

"stop it namtarn your crocodile tears are not going to affect me anymore. I don't even know now if I loved you or it was the implanted memories loving the idea of me loving you." arthit said.

"no...no no no didn't this 3 years mean anything to you arthit? please dont do this" namtarn pleaded.

"what namtarn I haven't even started and you are pleading like this. Tell me are you afraid of our broken relationship or your devious plan of taking over our company failing?" arthit asked.

The occupants of the room were watching the exchange with various expressions some were angry on arthit, some on nam, some already planning to tell it in the gossip parties and obviously adding sparkles in it, some were pitying nam, some pitied arthit, kong was disgusted, aroon was fuming, paga had a eh? look, mr dechapanya was calculating what to do next and then the most epic ones who had I dont give a F look and busy playing candy crush in their phones.

"I would suggest to take the fight somewhere else... there are outsiders here and that doesn't change the fact that this shameless poor brat is a thief" mr dechapanya said with a hint of disgust.

Then the exchange of words started Aroon, paga and arthit were trying to stand up for kong and dechapanyas were adamant about humiliating him and putting him in jail. The shareholders were agreeing with dechapanyas and forcing arthit to marry namtarn and the anger of rojnapats was only increasing. Kong on the other hand stood like a statue thinking of the next steps. aroon and paga knew revealing kong's identity would shut up the members real soon and have half of them begging him on knees but they didn't want to break the promise they had given to kong.

"I wonder if his family is as shameless as him." mr dechapanya snarked after few rounds of the heated discussion and that broke the stupor of kong. If one observed carefully one could clearly see kong breaking himself, his submissive and naive aura to a cold and dominant one like a butterfly comming out of cocoon.

"Enough!" kong said not too loudly but the voice was cold too cold the air around him was different and no one would guess it was the same kong a few minutes ago. Even mr dechapanya was was taken aback.

"lets start from the start who worked for me again? what was his name? whatever call him here." kong asked but the command was evident and even mr dechapanya stuttered.

"h...he was given security to come out. he is out of city now. He would never come back." mr dechapanya said regaining his composure

kong smirked, "tsk that's the first thing the person does when they are hiding things mr dechapanya, bribing him to go out huh? don't worry I will find him." kong called a number then.

"Hi p'off...can you find a person as soon as possible...yeah wait" kong put his hand on phone and then turned to mr dechapanya, "what was his full name?" kong asked "I can't tell you he was given immunity" mr dechapanya retorted.

kong gave a hearty laugh "2nd thing if he was my lackey wouldnt I know everything about him so what have you exactly given him immunity for?" kong asked. arthit and namtarn were confused as to what happened to kongpob. namtarn was sweating even in the ac room. arthit was proud but couldnt help but asking 'who are you kongpob ruangroj?'.

Unknown to them knott had already found every sam working in the company and the one missing too and had sent the details to singto who had caught the fleeing sam and had forced him to come with him. The car parked in the company parking lot 2 men in costly suits walked out with a very trembling timid looking sam walking behind them. The 2 men's aura screamed rich, classy and someone you shouldn't mess with. 

knott rushed out seeing singto and krist in the reception area through cctv. knott had high level clearance so he took the three of them with him to the ,meeting room and they heard that they were discussing about the person who gave the statement against kong. Sam was sweating like hell. He knows who the gentlemen were now. His career and face is on the line and then again the opponents are not simple persons. 'why i had to take the shortcut to earn money damn.' Sam cursed himself.

"No need bro. Here is your culprit" singto said. kong stiffened hearing the voice and his face went pale seeing the other man who had a poker face. kong didn't want them to interfere because he knew now everything will be out. Say goodbye to the 3 months of freedom.

This is taking longer than I imagined but when I start writing I just can't stop and now I am confused how to end this.
Are you guys watching vice versa?😁
21/07/2022