15.

After the tearful reunion, singto and krist decided to live in the rojnapat mansion for a few days because mr and mrs rojnapat practically ordered the guards to not let them out. Arthit also joined them but kong was adamant about not to because he thought its not his place not yet anyway.

Namtarn haven't met with arthit for 5 days now and he was cold aloof and distance for weeks now. It was giving her a headache. Her plan needs to work. It has to. She didn't  just lived in a loveless life for 3 years for nothing. Now don't get her wrong she isn't a bad person... wait on a second thought scratch that she is exactly that but let's go to her past now. Being the second heir of a going to be bankrupt company was no fun. nope not at all. You don't know one moment you are happily leaving in a mansion with a dozen people at your beck and call and the next all you know is you are in a waitress uniform and at others beck and all. Namtarn was in that kind of situation. They have been like that for more than half a decade already, not knowing what will happen next in your own god damn life is surely no fun.

But as much as we all want to hate namtarn and her family we have to appericiate that namtarn's dad was actually quite good in handling stress situation. Well he did manage to keep almost bankrupt company afloat and stay alive for few years now. But that is that. They do need a rescue boat to get out and this oppotunity presented itself in the form of jay who proposed to namtarn in the last year of their highschool. Jay, the heir of J&T was surely a good catch because that would not only make dechapanyas stronger in the thai business community but also could help them solve their bankruptcy problem even tho not fully but to a certain extent. 

Namtarn always saw the heart eyes thrown by arthit towards her but she knew she needs stability and that could only be provided by a rich person. It could save herself from being a slave to others and their drowning business. In those 4 years she really had came to love Jay with all her heart. But then Arthit's grandmother came in the picture. She wasn't even consulted before being thrown the decision at her as granny had already talked to namtarn's father and had made papers of the transfer of 5% shares into her name. Her father being the businessman that he is accepted without giving it much second thought. Namtarn even tho it broke her couldn't tell that she wouldn't have done what her father di. The damned circumstances. Why does human's life has to be that complicated? The shareholders of her company were closing in and only a huge investment and partnership can save them from drowning. 

So that's what she did. If she had to play the bad girl role to save her family she will do it. she had talked to arthit about his relationship with kong before the whole thing started and she very much envied how in love the both of them were even tho she had jay with her at that time. She was supportive of them then.

Then the next followed. Her joining granny, blackmailing arthit then lying to arthit after his memory loss. But one think that baffled herself was to why she broke kong the way she did. She could have made arthit break up with kong gently and be with her but instead she lied that he harrassed her and get in the way of their relationship. And deep down she knew the answer. She knew that the gentle way would never work, with how much they loved each other they would find a way back. so she took the harsh way of lying and breaking things irrepairably. So that even arthit's memory comes back and somehow arthit dont subdues with the threat of the papers that show evidence of his mom's wrongdoings, kong would never forgive him. But well she calculated wrong but who is gonna tell her that. (I am not!) and then there is the other small dark part in her too that rejoiced seeing the broken kong. No she don't have any animosity towards kong its just that she was broken when she broke up with jay and jay was not gentle with her, he called her many things, the things she knew she very much deserved but it was complicated. So seeing kong ever so broken, more broken than her she was weirdly content. (It was like the meme I dont care if I fail the exams but my friends should fail it too lol.)

Now coming back to the present presence of kong in arthit's life again unnerved her. No she cannot loose something for which she worked so hard for, lost her love in the process too. So as soon as she got the news about a guy named kong who spends too much time in arthit's cabin from her lackey that works in rojnapat's office she tripped. The next thing she knows is she going to arthit's office and kissing the living daylights out of him so as to show her domain to kong. Yeah they never really were intimate in these pase three years. It was just enough to make arthit believe in their relationship nothing more and nothing less. arthit for namtarn was always her bestfriend and confidant and she didn't want to hurt him but then again she have to do many things that she didn't want to. she had to remain away from jay and she did tried to love arthit that way but she failed miserably, she had to make sure arthit never regains his memory and also to shoo away anyone who can take arthit's interest. She tried to make him marry her as soon as possible but arthit always refused rather strongly saying they were too young for that.

She was not happy for all these years. The only solace was that she is doing it for the greater good but now that kong threatened her position her again, the dark side took over her and she channeled all her unhappiness to humiliate and break kong more than he already is. She did feel bad for being evil but at the same time the content she felt was greater so eh whatever.

But now arthit was missing and the worst thing he was missing with kong. This was not good at all. She came to know they were back in Thailand and arthit was in the rojnapat's mansion but she was denied entry she always knew mr and mrs rojnapat never liked her and sensed something was off with her but for arthit's sake they accepted her. But now the wind was changing. (The winter is coming lol.)

Then she remembered the absence was somewhat beneficial for her too. The dechapanyas were able to take hold of some more shares over the years and get a few shareholders on their corner when arthit was away on an unspecified business trip. She smirked knowing the trap has been set. the game of chess is already at its ending stage by them only thing left to do is checkmate! They have people embezelling and crashing projects. the shareholders were distressed and some were joining hands with them with the promise that  they would get more riches and priviledges. the plan is set. Get most votes eliminate rojnapats. get the administrative rights help the dechapanya company then merge it and become top company but the only hitch is rojnapat company had a clause in the contract that only a rojnapat can take the charge of the company and if they were forced to step down the company by law will come under government and we don't wanna know what happens next. that is why its necessary for nam to marry arthit, to become rojnapat and finally say checkmate. And arthit had been too naive to see that was her plan all aloing. But not anymore.

Here here! We are almost there.

So what do you think about Namtarn now?

I believe no one is truely inherently a bad person. Circumstances and situations and sometimes maybe the greed makes them but as they say every good has bad and every bad has good like a yin and yang. I hope I potrayed her dilemmas tho.

My last chapters got deleted so I have to write again now and I don't even remember what was the frickin ending! I want to cry😭🥺.
20/07/2022