19.

Singto and krist went back to the states. And everyone knew everything except for the ones that shouldn't know didn't knew the things that they shouldn't know. If the sutthiluck couple knew about everything they decided to stay out of it to see when they would be let in the loop.

It has been over one month after the board meeting and Arthit's office phone rang which he picked up to get a huge shock. The receptionist informed that namtarn was here. She has vanished after the incident and no matter how much arthit tried to find her he couldn't. Kong and his relationship wasn't better too they were in the phi nong and friend relationship and arthit cannot be more frustrated than he already is. kong had denied to talk about them until he breaks the engagement officially and the 3 month of contract ends.

He still remembers the talk he had after a few weeks of the meeting

Arthit was sitting in his office looking blankly at the wall thinking of his many mistakes and his awful decisions. Kong entered the office with coffee and asked him to come over to the couch.

"What? Are you still sulking because p'krist kissed me in the cheeks?" kong asked noticing the slight frown and a poker face. Krist and singto just flew back to the states and krist kissed kong on his cheeks to make arthit and singto jealous.

"No kong just thinking how much a fool I was all this 3 years I mean at some point I understood that what I had with namtarn is not love and it felt like I have someone else... you... but still I was such a fool...I am sorry kong for all those hurtful words and the PDAs and I know it must have killed you. Can you forgive me?"

"I will phi...eventually..." kong said painfully.

"kong can I court you this time?" Arthit asked hopefully

"What? No phi I think we need time I have just stopped blaming you and myself. I am finally at peace. Even tho you said you didn't love namtarn you did spend more than 3 years as her fiancee and you still need to call it off officially and... it must be hard...lets just give it time. And I dont want you to be a cheater knowingly." kong said thinking and there was sadness and hurt within those words

"Noooo! I can't loose you again I will die! Please kong it's already off and everyone knows it." arthit almost pleaded.

"Hmm just till my 3 months contract complete then? We are employer employee anyways. And you have to have the talk with her, you have to... anyways don't worry even tho I was hurt my heart always had you and always will have you." kong said cheekily and smiled.

"Thanks kong" arthit smiled and kissed his cheeks

"Hoy phi employer employee don't do this." kong said looking scandilised.

"Yeah says the employee who can buy everything I own over and over again... you sly millionaire boy... and dont even refuse it...I dont know who exactly you are but everything points towards it and don't even get me started with p'singto's position in a certain conglomerate you don't want me to connect the dots do you?" Did arthit say he would go with the flow ha what a joke he was never the one with patience if you haven't figured that out already. kong became silent for a while as if agreeing.

"I can't believe I was accusing a million dollar boy to be here to trap me for money...wait I think I will stop calling myself stupid because I am already a big one and everyone knows it" Arthit said shaking his head disappointed in himself.

"Aw you adorable stupid phi" kong said pinching arthit's cheeks and taking the discussion to something else to not answer the questions about their relationship and identity.