7.

After their disastrous car drive things got more awkward. Arthit's head most of the times went toward who on the earth is this kit...kitty...krist...or whatever is to kong but he would be damned if he asked kong about him not that he could but still.

Next day namtarn was again in office and bossing kong around.

"Hey bring me coffee"

'And pour it on your head. mam?'
(Italics are kong's inner voice haha)

"Hey this isnt sweet enough"

'Neither do you deserve one'

"Hey this isnt cold enough"

'Go to antartica bwitch'

"Hey do you think we look like hot couple"

'Yeah nothing for that one ex'

"Hey click a pic of us for insta"

'And who will like them you piece of stinking make up'

"Hey can you get out of office we need to makeout but you are welcome you stay and watch"

'I am sure there is a law that will put me prision if i kill her so i would abort this mission'

It was talking every anger managment techinque he knew not to slap namtarn with all his might or better yet kill her with his bare hands. Its not that he hated namtarn umm scratch that that's what he exactly did but not at first. Not when he knew arthit was the one who liked her first but what irked him is this shit's attitude. He still remembered how they both embarassed and treated him like trash after he found out about them or better say they made him found out about them in the worse possible ways.

The whole week was torturous nam came and went all the time throwing dirty remarks and making fun of him and arthit didnt even said a thing and would even comply with her even. Now the whole company knew that he was toyed by arthit.

Nobody knew this but arthit was mess inside. It was like 2 sides of his brain was fighting with each other no not the left and right part but the subconscious and the conscious part.

"Arthit you have a shoot at 3 pm" knott barged in arthit's office. Knott was scowling most of the times now. Knott still remembers the day they all met. The reunion of hazers and their nongs. Knott's mind replayed the things kong said and there is too much missing from the equation.

Flashback.

After knott met kong on the first day he quickly mesaaged everone about his arrival. And everyone started planning to approach him and few of them even said they would come to the office but decided against it as they planned to kidnapp their friend on weekend and that' what they did on friday when kong was standing near the busstop a rover halted infront of him and seeing aim, wad on front seat and tutah on back he was stepping back when he collided with someone's strong chest and turned to find knott who pushed him into the car and took a seat beside him. With no way out kong stopped struggling but it was one hell of a ride.

"Oh my my kong is it just me or you have got more handsome" who do you think it can be if not for the one and only awesome tutah. And the flirtings went on.

Aim looked at kong like he was a wayward child runaway from home and that stare continued throughout the ride.

Tew just said ''how could you kong'' and one could here his ramblings while he was driving.

Knott was a different case. His stoic face was something to admire.

So within this 4 extremes kong made himself smaller to hid himself. He knew what was coming next. And he was not prepared for it.