3.

Kong turned to see prae smiling at him brightly.

"Prae?" Kong asked surpriaed.

"Oho is it that long that you can't even recognise me?" prae said pouting.

"Nah! Come here and stop pouting you look ugly" kong said laughing and prae joined him.

"Still a bad mouth i see. So kong where did you went? We looked all over for you" prae asked carefully not prying into matters and open wounds and at the same time trying to make her friend open up.

"Th...that I am sorry" kong stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Tell me the truth kong is it because of that ba...i mean the senior. You know you shouldn't have thrown your studies like that for that A-hole." prae asked. Komg smirked thing how he threw his studies.

"Kind of but i dont want to talk about the time there so tell me how have you been and i didnt threw my studies. It got upgraded."

"Oh i am fantastic... after 1st year you were not the only one who transferred I transferred to Law department and I did the process even before you went" prae said

"WHAT!? why?" Kong asked not being able to turn down his curiousity.

"Well you see there is this case due to all this homophobia, the victim is a friend of a friend and the victim's lawyer was a douche and was sucking off money and you know how I am and I thought I could do better and help awarness plus my father is a lawyer too it was already against him that I took engineering so when I said this he was ecstatic haha" prae said.

"Oh good so are you a lawyer now?" Kong asked.

"No i just started my last year but I am doing internship in my father's firm so there is that."

"Are you in touch with others? Oh and is it the reason you were distant in last couple of months" Kong asked nervously

"Yes...I was nervous how to say it. And to be honest I met with the group because of you except for Maprang and May and after you went and I changed course the communication decreased and I was enraged due to umm... well wad..." prae said and fumbled not knowing how to take those seniors names.

"Dont worry prae I am over it and I know wadprem and tewknott were a thing" kong assured her even tho he fwlt his bile rising at the mention of those names.

"Yes...yes... they were still a thing and others were hanging out too and I didnt like it and I was already not mixing well due to this entrance exams and all so I guess we lost touch and then for may...well may and aim became a thing so there went may and maprang's ever growing crush for that demon pissed me off that she couldn't see he is the one wrong so I totally cut her out"
Kong heard all that silently reminiscing about old times.

"I am sorry prae" kong said after some time truely feeling guilty that because of him she lost a bunch of good friends.

Prae narrowed her eyes and said "why the hell are you sorry?"

"Well because of me you lost your friends"

"No kong its them who didnt deserve to be so shut up and eat your icecream"

Kong was a little sad but remained quiet.

"Now tell me how was your life" prae asked.

"Well I graduated double major in engineering and business from yale" kong said non chalanteley.
"WHAT?" prae screamed delightfully

"What? Tune it down" kong said and looked aroung his surroundings apolosizing to others.

"You fuckin went to ivy league and i thought you messed up your studies for all these years...and double majored dude you are so cool... as much insensitive as i may sound here but now I dont think that betrayal was worst thing that happened now"

"Haha prae...but it was...lonely" kong became silent as if remembering his hardships.

"I get it but be on bright side kong" prae said giving a gentle smile.

"Tell me prae do you have a lucky girl" kong asked wiggling his eyebrows.

Prae went red.

"Well I was here for date afterall but seems like she had an emergency shift at hospital"

"oh poor prae dont worry I will be your date" kong said mischievieously.

"Kong are you trying to separate us?"prae said and laughed.

They talked more and kong came to know about prae's love story and he said all about his friends back in USA and then they exchanged there mobile numbers and left with a promise to meet again soon.

When he went home he video called his brother.

"Hey p sing...hey wait my eyes burning put on a shirt" kong said after watching his brother not wearing anything laid back on head rest with dim light.

"What its not like you havent seen plus I am sleeping its 5 in morning what time is there 5 in evening?" Singto grumbled half awake.

"Hmm...sorry I just got excited anyways you can always count on me to ruin your sleep" kong said smiling.

"Mm hmm"

"Sing shut up" kong could hear krist muffled sleepy voices and saw him snuggling towards singto.

"Umm p sing I think we should talk later I dont want to watch my brother in..." kong started teasing.

"No its alright you perv I have a flight anyways wait..." kong could see only black now he heard whining and struggling sounds then a kissing sound then he saw sing awake and in balcony.

"Tell me kong you look happy" sungto asked now fully awake.

"P'sing I got a job!"

"Wow bro congrats I swear if it took a few more days I was going to interfere. Those business man had no sense huhh" singto was a bit angry that no one hired kong for these many days with all his credentials.

"Yeah yeah like i would have allowed" kong rolled his eyes.

"So who is the fortunate company to snag a multi millionaire employee" singto smirked.

"Haha p sing very funny...its rojnapat enterprises"

"Ah the ceo is good i met him once...what is his name again...mr aroon i guess"

"Yes and he recognised me saying I look like you"kong whined.

"Oh poor you why do you have to copy my handsome face" singto would never miss this chance. Well he got his rights as the elder one.

"Shut up idiot p like I had a choice anyways he is good and promised to hide my identity."

"That's good." Singro agreed.

"Yeah and I met prae"

"Your friend? Are you okay?" Singto now turned more serious.

"Yes turned out she transferred courses too and is not in touch with them"

"Oh okay if you need me you know...you only need to say" singto assured him.

"Yeah p sing...thanks I should get going tommorow's the first day" kong said.

'"Yeah congrats and goodluck bro. If anyone gives you a hard time tell me"

"No tell me and I will destroy the person's career"-krist grumbled in his half sleep state.

"Haha p krist calm down wait how did you wake up so soon" kong wondered how come the person whose morning starts at 9 am is up so soon.

"Well I woke up to congratulate you so congo and susu na!" Krist smiled

"Thanks p krist and p sing but p are you sure i am the reason and not someone else who will be flying out of states"

Krist's face went red and the brothers laughed at his expense

"You both are meany I hate you both" krist said and strolled away.

"Looks like you got work to do anyways bye p sing have a safe flight"

"Yes nong. Bye"

Kong cut the call and began preparing for the next day. Well what awaits him is not something he can prepare for but let him be for now.

Hihi too many updates haha.🙈😅
06/07/2022