21.

Rest of the day went as blur for arthit. Sutthilucks were legendary in the business world and had a fame for being ruthless and he is going to be sacrificial lamb for them today. Wait why does he sound so dramatic?

When he reached rojnapat's mansion he saw several cars were already parked infront. he went inside to find everyone there. As soon as the said people had eyes on arthit, he was taken to the garden by mr and mrs sutthiluck and when kong tried to get up he was pulled back down by mrs perawat and was fed different dishes.

On the other hand arthit was looking at his shoes constantly not daring to look up. When his captors didn't say a word he looked up only to see they were staring at him and he knew he was doomed.

"Uhmm swadee khrap mr sutthiluck, mrs sutthiluck" he said and waiid.

"Oh he talks I thought you forgot how to talk" mrs sutthiluck remarked sarcastically.

The talk was long with arthit apologising and getting warnings yet again but then after sensing the truthfulness sutthilucks gave him the permission directly and asked him to call them mom and dad. Hearing that arthit cried.

"Oh look he is a crybaby just like singto said haha" mr sutthiluck said trying to lighten the mood and then hugged arthit.

The family gathering went well and krist and singto's wedding was in 2 months. That was the main topic of discussion that day. they decided to , marry in america as they can lawfully marry there and that is the place where their love story started. Others were going to fly there. 

In all the happiness there was sadness too. pam and aroon's relationship was rocky but no one could blame them. But they were trying. Life is not a fairytale where everyone lives the happily ever after. What matters is we try and move on.

kong and arthit decided to live together and kong officially moved back to thailand and to back home which was arthit's arms. They even kept a house warming party which was attended by their friends and everything was becoming normal. kong has met his friends from america in the month away but they were not exactly welcoming of his decision even after knowing the whole truth because their point why cant he give their friend a chance but give arthit one when he messed up? But marienette defended him as much as she can but they did get around and supported his decision and stood by him which he was more than glad for. tom didn't came saying he needs time. kong have told all about his life to arthit including tom and his friends from america and arthit wasn't happy at all knowing this.

Nobody knew when the 2 months passed because of all the work and wedding preparations. kong was singto's best man and arthit was krist's. The wedding is after a day and they were all staying at a beautiful resort. Arthit and kong's friend also came with them because the grooms invited them.

kong was teasing arthit for god knows what when their hotel room phone rang and it said them to go to room no. 702 urgently at first they were skeptical but they went nonetheless guess they were fine being kidnapped as long as it's both of them.

They entered the room to find marienette, tom, stephan and ciri being their usual selfs. kong won't say this but he missed them too much. When kong called each of them to invite them to his brother's marriage they all declined. kong felt heartbroken at that time thinking he broke the beautiful friendship. But here they were. kong had silent tears in his eyes.

marinette was the first to come and bear hug kong which made arthit scowl.

"What did you think dumbo? We will leave you? Nope you are not getting rid of us anytime in this life time bro." marienette said and left the hug to go to arthit and reciprocate the scowl he was giving her.

After a staring competition she finally hugged him saying she understands and accepts him too but if he hurts kong then... she left the sentence hanging. arthit didn't knew what to do so he had his hands hanging in the air and smiled awkwardly at marie when she stepped back. stefan and ciri did the same with kong and had a handshake with arthit then there was tom.