9.

After the shoot knott left them with the driver went away in a taxi. Arthit was not at all in a good mood he was snappy and extra rude to kong. it could be seen in the meeting too. he snapped at the investors when they didnt agree with him. but kong managed to joke it out. but it perplexed kong as to why arthit was being so snappy it was almost like...like he was jealous yes it was like that he remembers that time arthit was jealous because of prae but now? no he dont want to be hopeless fool. His senior has nam and they were being lovey dovey just a few moments ago but what kong didnt knew was nam was doing all that and he was snapping at her and he was complete mess too. It was like complex maths, phy and chem equations are written one over other and he, a layman was asked to find out which was which.

But hey who cares? especially the damned car tyres which always decides to puncture at the right time in the right place. And surely enough it was on Rama VIII bridge. It brought so many memories for kong, the ecstatic ones and the sorrowful ones he still remembers how he cried and cried till he passed out on the exact spot which had witnessed their union for the first time and he was taken to hospital by the secret bodyguard which he didnt knew he had.

Arthit was bit uncomfortable. It felt like the place meant a lot but he couldn't remember why. Maybe in those forgotten 8 months time I came here. He thought. The driver already parked it on road side and called the mechanic while kong and arthit decide to take a lift.

Arthit was walking ahead when he heard a soft whisper, self talk one may say,
"I wish I hadn't followed you that day P arthit...I wish I had just left the party with p ploy...I wish I didnt wear that tie...I wish I could turn the time and never enrolled in engineering in that college in first place...If only all the wishes come true" kong's voice was gentle but it weighed heavier than anything you can imagine of.

Arthit didnt knew but he was in tears and by now kong overtook him and walked infront of him.

That night he couldnt sleep... the place, the words repeated over and over again. He went to where his college stuff was present and saw the engineering badge and engraved on it was IE 61, which was kong's.

Then finally he forced himself to remember what happened in those 8 months. He had lost his memories of after a month of sotus initiation and he was strictly forbidden to try and remember the past because this might led to complications but now he knew that was nothing but bullshit as he consulted another doctor but let it slide thinking it as nam's concern.

He remembered now kong saying he gave his heart to him so 54 absent students sent their hearts to kong, rama VIII and the pulling of tie to kiss him, bet with kong, kong giving his gear, kong becoming moon and freshmen winning every game, him running 54 laps, him ignoring him, the beach trip, he and kong going to mall, his talk with knott, kong confessing the night he stayed over, nam still being with jay, him confessing after tum's wedding, the happiness of the 6 months together and then the dreaded part... he was kinda getting it now but he needed clarification he needed some one to put things straight and he knew who could do that.

It was 12 am knott was sleeping peacefully with tew in his arms and suddenly his phone rang making both of them wake up suddenly and looking around crazily. He saw it was arthit.

"Hello arthit. You know I know what you and that witch have been doing to kong for this past week I stopped because kong said and now you are disturbing my sleep do you want to die" it was arthit's dialogue but coming from knott it just became 100x more dangerous.

"Knott help me I am lost"arthit sounded lost and was panicking which made knott alert
"What where are you?"

"Not literally dude. I am home but I am lost can you and tew come over now? I need to clear some things I can't wait till morning and I think I will crash if I drive please knott" he sounded desperate so knott agreed and he and tew went to arthit's apartment only to find a lost looking arthit fully drenched in sweat holding a pen and paper and beating his head with the pen every few minutes.