11.

It has been almost a month since kong started working for the Rojnapats. He was actually enjoying the work space, reconnecting with his past friends and call him a sadist but remaining near arthit even tho it hurts like hell was a plus too. Nam was becoming worse. She would blatantly kiss arthit infront of him flaunting her ring and order him around.

So when the monday came he was ready for misery but wait! What is with arthit? After Rama VIII car puncture incident arthit was just silent always looking down. Kong went to his room with the file.

"Khun arthit I need your signature" and that's the last straw for arthit... even tho he remembered for a few days he felt like 3 years of longing came crashing down on him...let the consequences be damned the rojnapat are on the top anyways dechapanyas can't do much and the khun word in place of p stabbed him he cried uncontrollably. Kong got worried. No matter how much he hated the other he cant see him crying and wont let others see him in that state so he closed the office door and hesitantly put his hands on the other's shoulder. Expecting it to be thrown away but he didn't expect arthit to hug him tightly and slowly giving up to his knees. He was saying ''sorry kong'' repeatedly and after what felt like hours but is 10 mins arthit became unconscious.

Kong was worried, scared and confused at the same time. After 30 minutes arthit woke up to find kong gently stroking his hairs while looking at him ever so lovingly and it made arthit lauch his water works again.

"Phi what's wrong" kong asked worried as he helped the other to sit down.

"Y ...you called me phi''arthit said half smiling choking on his tears.

"Oh sorry khun" kong said bringing his face from worry to neutrality.

"Oh no no no kong please dont call me khun it hurts kong" arthit begged.

"Wh...what happened to us phi i thought we were happy why..." kong finally asked the question, he can't stop himself anymore no matter what happens next it doesnt matter if he was going to be made fun again but he cant keep quiet, not anymore. Not knowing was killing him.

Then arthit started explaining from after the day he went home till now more than 3 years later. Kong said silent and stoic through out the explanation.

"Phi I dont know what to say but tell me if you were in my place would you believe me?"

Arthit dreaded this response but it was the most sane one. So he showed him the reports and the doctor's testimony plus his half brother's record. Now kong cried not only about their broken relationship but for the boy that suffered and for the father who lost his child.

"Kong please believe me I dont know how to but I...I"

"Save it p if you are telling the truth you dont need to and there is nothing wrong you have done to beg for my forgiveness although it hurts a bit you thought I am capable of doing such horrifying things but again I do understand your situation but dont you think your dad needs to know the truth? I understand your love for your mother but you know right that the little boy must have loved his father the same way."

Arthit's tear had never stopped. Here he hurt kong so much, broke him so much but the latter was worried about his half brother and his dad and not to mention forgive him so easily. What he had done in his past life to get someone like kong to love him.

"I know kong its..."

"Wait did you say the boy was sent outside the country" arthit nodded

"Which country? Do you know?"

"Not specifically but I guess the record showed american continent"

"Oh god! Shit shit shit I was right" kong was panicking now. Ever since he heard the words half brother and orphanage he knew qhat's coming but this just made it real.