14.

''So khun singto you are my son's fiancee'' aroon asked

"Y...yes sir" singto felt like he is going through meet the in laws all over again

"Oh dont worry khun I see he is happy with you and you are already together for 4 years and you have got mr and mrs perawat's approval so dont worry. I am happy that its you. You have my blessing just dont hurt my son" aroon added.

"I would never" singto said with a small smile.

They talked more about each others life leaving the whole granny-arthit's mom-nam debacle and kongart relationship.

Aroon could see that they all were hiding something. And he can't wait more! Like father like son.

"So should I say thanks to kongpob here for fulfilling my wish of seeing my first born."
Everyone looked at each other and finally kong nodded.

"So I guess you saw that they looked similar and same behaviours and that's why you made them meet each other?" Everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing. They got thw zest of the situation and they knew aroon was into something.

"Okay boys I have lived enough to see that you are hiding something. Spit it out.'' Aroon said even tho he have a hunch that he is not going to like whatever the secret is.

Right then a woman barged in and went straight to arthit and hugged him.

"Pam see we got our little back" aroon said excitedly to his wife but she freezed and turned to krist. She saw he looked like her son and she remembers the first 2 years. Whatever she did was out of manipulation and she truly loved krist in the first 2 years and the guilt has been eating her out. So she ran to krist and bend down to her knees and begged for forgiveness.

Aroon was shocked why she was behaving like that. Krist stilled and didn't say anything. Arthit was overwhelmed too so kong and singto had to make everyone sit. And comfort them. Finally pam started talking she told how the grandma planted the seeds of doubt and how she kinda helped them to sent krist out and how they faked the birth date of arthit.

"Aroon I am sorry...I am so sorry when I held arthit in my arms I was broken I felt guilt crushing me that I should also have another 3 year old boy by my side. As soon as I got well I went to the orphanage and tried to find him but mother in law had sent everyone involved away. She won't tell anything and I couldn't tell you fearing that you...you will leave us... but trust me I am regreting it every day of my life...I am sorry aroon sorry little...krist" pam said crying loudly.

"Sorry...what will your sorry do huh? It will give the lost 25 years or it will change krist perawat to atid rojnapat? What will it do huh? I dont know what I should say or do." Aroon said totally devastated by the revealation.

Finally krist stood up and said "Por I dont have any bad blood about this I had the best life one could ask for...sorry if I am being selfish and hurting you but I was happy and me being away made my mom dad happy and I found my p'singto there too so if I was given a chance I dont think I will change a thing and I understand khun pam's dilemma and frankly she was brainwashed and manipulated. She was pregnant and her emotions were already haywire so I think its best to forgive and forget. I understand your position too and we cannot get back the 25 years but I am here now and you always will be my por." Krist said the last part with a soft smile.

Hearing this, both mr and mrs rojnapat broke into tears again.

"I am sorry krist"pam repeated

The series of sorrys and regret went on between the three. Kong, singto and arthit watched with silent tears and no one said anything.

Krist agreed to call pam auntie. Krist had a forgiving nature and it did help that actual culprit is long gone i.e the granny but there was another one who made both his and his brother's life miserable.

Aroon on constant pleadings from kriat agreed that he will try to forgive pam. Try being the key word.

They talked to mr and mrs perawat and rojnapats thanked them for giving their son such a  beautiful life and such good teachings and perawat thanked them for giving krist to them. Hearing that rojnapats cried but thanked them nonetheless. They agreed that krist would not change his name but only will come to spend vacations with rojnapats and talk to them. Pam was regretting and her heart clenched seeing krist plead for her. She wanted to slap her past self for being so naive, now that aroon had expressed it, how could she think that he would such a thing to his child? How could he forget Arthit? Sure he said he looks like him and maybe reincarnated but thats just because he missed his son and he loved arthit for who he was.

Only person who didnt knew of the commotion was the sutthiluck couple who were going to get mad at there 3 sons to hide it from them but they can't help it, they need to hide it from arthit.

"Finally everything is settled thank you thanky you arthit, singto, kong" aroon said.

"No its not." Arthit said and explained the grandma-nam-his memory loss-kong situation. And now aroon was fuming with rage for his late mother how could she mke both his sons go through so much.

"Kongpob I am sorry that you were hurt by my family and still made the family one. Thank you so much son I dont know how to repay your gift" aroon said sincerely.

"Oh khun dont say that" kong said timidly

"Call me dad or anything that means father. You too singto. Now I have four sons. Don't worry kong even if my idiot son don't end up with you you will always be family" aroon said and kong smiled.

"So dad what should we do about namtarn" arthit asked

"Oh that kong can I talk to you" aroon asked and kong nodded.

They went out. Aroon asked why he was not revealing that who he was to which kong replied again with the same answer as in the interview and said to leave it to him.

They all went for dinner and were happy. They shared all about there families and finally there was no secret between them. Although pam lost her husband's respect she was relieved and she could finally breathe and aroon said he will try which is more than she could have asked for. Arthit's phone ringed continously and finally arthit had enough so he throw the phone out of window due to frustration. Well we could all guess who the caller was.

Hi! I am determined to end this story as soon as possible. So sorry for spamming your notifs😁😅.
20/07/2022