22.

The wedding was beautiful. Most of the guests present there would say that this was the most beautiful wedding and crowd they have ever seen. The best men were having there time of life; flirting, teasing and everything in between uhm uhm. The grooms were nervous as hell. singto cried seeing krist walking down the aisle with both mr perawat and mr rojnapat. The vows, the emotions and the kiss everything was so beautiful and serene that other couples couldn't help but imagine what there weddings would be like or get flashback how their wedding was.

The after party was fun too. kong's both friend groups went well together too. ciri and bright have declared themselves as boyfriend and girlfriend. Everyone gave them weird eyes but they would be damned if they heed to it. Nobody thought the playboy would be that serious in such a short time and honestly all thought he is playing now too. And as for ciri it can be described with one word, weird. The dance was awesome specially singto and krist's but others were also enjoying it as much arthit-kongpob, knott-tew, wad-prem, bright-ciri, aim-may,oak-maprang, prae-jen, tutah-ren who just met in the wedding too, stefan-caroline, tom-bella, marienette-arnold, joss-jane and the old couples too.

After the dance kong and arthit were talking when someone came and hugged kong's leg, kong looked down to see it's mel. He picked her in his arms.

"Ow, where were you my little princess?" kong asked kissing mel's cheeks to which she giggled.

arthit was looking at the interaction with a soft smile.

"Who is thws handsowe phi?" mel looked at arthit with adoration. arthit was already dreaming their family and this brought him back from his trance and he gestured mel to come to him which she eagerly did after kong give her permission to. kong wasn't all that happy tho because he was jealous of both, how arthit is playing with mel with that adorable smile and mel mellowed to arthit that soon whereas she wont go to just any stranger. joss and jane came soon after.

"Oh mel you have met 'uncle' arthit already. he is your 'uncle' kongpob's boyfriend so you know now... you can't marry him" joss said proud of himself 'cause now mel will get over kong. jane looked at him disbelievingly.

mel was about to cry looking at arthit with sad eyes. arthit then started sweet talking taking her a little away from the three others and working his magic. To kong's surprise, now mel was giggling and even said that she will be their flower girl in their wedding too like she was in kristsingto's wedding. joss and jane were surprised too. then joss had to go and comment "atleast it wont be ince..." and got a hard smack on his head by a jumping jane.

After all the cermonies and all everyone went back home. Everyone was happy and the broken bridges were getting mended and new relations were being made. Lives were taking a turn, for betterment.

arthit and kongpob were now in their home in the bed dead tried from all the travelling.

"What did you say to her?" kong asked arthit the question bugging him because mel wasn't easy at all and seeing her drop it that soon is unbelievable.

"mel?" arthit asked and looked at kong nodding curiously to which the former just laughed "I said her that many wants to marry you and if you got forced to marry then later they won't give you back to her but if she let's me marry you then I will keep you safe untill she grows up" arthit said giving a toothy grin. kong looked at him with open jaws and horror.

"What!?" kong shouted

"What? I said I will keep you safe untill she grows up, I never said anything about giving you up. Don't worry I will keep you safe after that too that was my untold promise to her." arthit said cheekily and kong threw a pillow at him and they started laughing.

"They were happy." kong said looking at the ceiling after they calmed down.

"They are. I am too." arthit replied looking at kong.