5.

It has almost been a week since kong started working. Arthit's memory is getting a shock every now and then because of kong's presence. He havent told about this to nam yet...both about kong and memory it seemed like nam always avoided this subject and wanted him to forget it because she said it was really hurtful. But what arthit sees is he is more that happy in that time. He havent got 90 percent of memories yet. Its just a little here and there.

And the younger's response to him has baffled him. It was like it was all his fault when the one at fault was the younger or so he thought. One day he called kong and he didnt listen he called again and again but no avail then he shouted 0062! Well kong was by then in his earshot so he turned towards him and glared at him saying

"If you call me that again you will see the wrath of kongpob" kong said with eyes shooting daggers.

Well arthit didnt even know what possesed him to call him by that number. He guessed its the student code but why would kong be so hyper towards it and why would he rember his code number. Arthit was given warning by the seniors and juniors not to hurt kong again. Now arthit was feeling nauseated by what was going on. His friends hated his fiancee of 3 years and loved the pretend love of 6 months who did wrong to him. Why?

On the other hand, kong felt something wrong with arthit it was like he was having double face. He now knew nam was his fiancee and he felt like murdering them both but he stopped himself. It was getting heavy for him. He hated him with all his might but he was his first love and it always came back and he couldn't help it. He felt miserable and pitied himself. But on bright side he met his friends and other seniors who apoloziged profousely and welcomed him warmly. It wasnt like anyone abandoned him. For arthit's 180 degree turn was just a month before finals so it was never clear what happened and the month anyone hardly saw anyone else and right after exam when all planned to confront kong he was gone. The same happened with prae and she mistook it as their support for arthit.

So all the gang only knew arthit broke up with kong for nam, MAYBE cheated on him. And he said that those 6 months of relationship he was just pretending for he wanted kong to hurt because he embarassed him in sotus and there was something else which arthit never said.

Then right after the summer started hence long holiday and they interacted less and everyone was going out of country or to villages and after new academic year started everyone became busy and didnt dwell more except for seniors and juniors who tried to find kong. As much as kong's friends wanted to leave arthit they couldnt because of wad and tew, even they both wanted to leave the relationship but seeing the seniors attempt to find kong they didnt. Eventually they let it slide accepted arthit begrudgingly never fully. So here they are.
(Aim wasnt kong's friend since childhood here they met in the first day of college.)

When they met kong first he was almost choked to death by tight hugs and his ears went numb by cries. He was feeling kind of happy that he could make such friends in a year. He have called prae too and had a reunion without arthit ofcourse and prae glared all the while slowly accepting them again and maprang too have seemed to lost her infatuation and now was with oak much to everyone's shock.

After 2 weeks kong and arthit finally seemed to be comfortable. It was purely professional no nonsense talks. No one talked more than necessary and they worked quite efficiently. Arthit begrudgingly admitted to himself that he was indeed learning from younger. At this speed they were going they estimated the transition to complete in just a month and half all thanks to kongpob.

So here arthit was going over a file and sent kong for a coffee because knott was on holiday. He was holding the coffee plate so he didnt knock in and he actually wasnt require to because practically for the month thet were sharing the office. So he opened the door by pushing it on his back and entered but the scene had him almost drop the plate. He saw namtarn sitting on arthit's lap kissing. So he just went and set the plate and was about to run out. He wanted to cry but he had cried over this scene for years so he just said fuck it.