16.

The company politics was running high. Both the CEOs were not in a position to think about the business now and that was fully exploited by the dechapanyas. Namtarn have came to know that krist is back, from the maid of the rojnapats and were staying there and also got to know about kong's brother was the first born rojnapat's fiance. The walls were closing in. Its the best time to attack otherwise she was going to fail. If they uncover the truth then...no no no that cant happen she is horrified to even think about the possibility.

After not being able to get hold of arthit for one day, her father knew something was wrong and they need to move fast so he called all the shareholders on their side and gave them the reports of the past 2 years. The decline in profit was minimum but enough to question against the leadership. Ofcourse majority of them weren't present as many were loyal to rojnapats but 30% of shareholders rebelling is not good too. so after they explained the merger of dechapanyas and rojnapats they all agreed, not knowing dechapanyas were in dipshit and they were using them.

There was a huge project but they couldn't get an investor and this project is estimated to bring an estimate 24 percent increase in the net worth of the company and will serve as means to spread the business internationally but rojnapats weren't able to manage an investor and they were going to use it against them. The merger would surely attract investors and it would increase their market value. And the share holders didn't like the rojnapats much too because they declined to the proposals to increase revenue saying it would affect the general people and well greed leads to sin.

The rojnapat house was in chaos hearing the betrayal. Arthit have already banged his head in the table too many times for his stupidity that kong was afraid that he would lose his memory once again. They all knew where this was leading. He was now going to get forced to marry namtarn even by the share holders. The shareholders had called in a meeting already. 

krist, singto and kong secretely talked among themselves through their eyes thinking if they should meddle in or not. The evening came sooner than anyone hoped for, sooner than the protagonists hope for anyways.

Khun paga had gone ballistic seeing the decline in profit and the embezzelment. Oh yeah dechapanyas claim to find who the embezzelers were. Well they were and joke's on them but whatever. All the tactics they came up with failed miserably because they don't know who the fall guy is and how the projects were being crashed for 2 years and how they never noticed it. So they went ahead to the meeting having no idea what lies ahead or any preparation at all.

Four of them entered the meeting room Arthit and Aroon standing ever so tall and proudly. kong and paga behind them. The air of the room was deadly. The loyal ones were confused, the neutrals were wrapping their head around it. And the ones against them were well happy?

"Mr Dechapanya I never expected you tgo backbite me but well business is business isn't it?" aroon said and everybody gasped not expecting the ever so calm ceo to snap like that.

Mr dechapanya looked shocked to and feigned a hurt look," look mr rojnapat this may seem like I am a traiter but believe me I am doing this for you, for us. you know our company is not that big to fund such a huge project but the merger would allow to divert all its resources for the project"

"lets cut the chase mr dechapanya and say what do you want us to do" aroon asked not liking all the commotion.

"Its really simple the project needs funding and you can't find an investor. We can help but we need a merger for that and for that your son has to marry my daughter and seeing they are so in love that isn't a problem" at this statement arthit rolled his eyes and nam looked at him smilling a bit.

"then you will let namtarn act as ceo as she will be a rojnapat too and everyone will be on their merry way" mr dechapanya said knowing this is going to stir the crowd now.

"uhmm and why would namtarn be on the seat that is supposed to be arthit's" aroon asked

"its simple mr rojnapat as you said we are bussiness man and your way seems... archaic which arthit follows too... no offense arthit and the shareholders would agree with me on that. Thinking about general public before your partners is not a good thing mr rojnapat" aroon clenched his fists in anger.

"so what you really are saying is that namtarn should be the puppet ceo whom you would control?" aroon asked spitting fire.

"I never made such a statement she is an ambitious young lady and I am pretty sure both arthit and nam would do a great job in managing the business. Moreover how many female ceos do you see? This would improve the company's image too." mr. dechapanya smiled but anyone from the business world would know that the smile is 100% fake one.

"we will see about that later but first can you tell us who the embezellers were?" khun paga asked.

"oh that I thought you would never ask" namtarn added smiling and excited all of a sudden.

she took some papers and handed it to the senior board member who is loyal to the rojnapats. After reading it he looked at kongpob.

"kongpob ruangroj, he embezelled 2 million baht and the past projects were crashed by him, it shows in these one month he didn't let the projects reach to the ceo too. There is another guy named sam who had attested that for the past 2 years he had been working with kong and had made them loose the projects." everyone there looked at kongpob in amusement and some disgust but aroon and paga had horrified expressions on their faces. No one messes with the suttilucks and gets away easily. "may god have mercy on them" khun paga and aroon prayed in their heads.

I am not good at it I know okay. Just add your flair if you wanna make it more interesting.
Have a nice day!😊😁
21/07/2022