4.

Kong as usual woke up in morning, followed his morning routine and went to work. He wondered what the CEO would be like. He knew from his family circle that the ones who inherited the family business are generally bratty spoiled rich kid albeit there were exceptions like he, his brother, harvey, ciri and a few others but he is excited to meet his boss nonetheless. This was another reason his father was adamant about his sons working under a different leadership because as they say to be a good leader you must first be a good follower.

He directly went to the HR and got his employee card and stuff and then went to his cabin which was near ceo's office. It was really small with a medium sized desk 3 chairs, a computer and a shelf. It had a huge window with glass which allowed sunlight to illuminate the whole cabit. All in all it looked quite good. Kong placed all his stuff and arranged it. There was not too many things cause he knew it was temporary. He brought small plants which he placed in the place below window. He had no photo with him and didnt think to show off his certificates. So there were only few books and files.

After he settled down the CEO's secretary came to inform him that CEOs are here. Oh yes the company was transitioning so there were 2 ceos and 2 business managers there.

As kong made his way to the office his heart beat started rising and he couldnt place it why its not like he is someone who have first day jitters. He opened the door and saw aroon and paga there.

"Sawadee khap khun rojnapat, khun paga"he waiid them.
"Wadee take a seat"they acknowledged him.

The private door opened and kong got his biggest shock of his life.
'Holy Fuck'-kong
And the other had pretty much the same reaction.

"YOU!" Both shouted at the same time

"You both know each other?" Aroon asked
Kong seemed to be the one to break out of trance first.

"Umm not exactly he was my senior at college but I transferred after I got accepted to yale" kong said not sparing another glance at the person he came to hate so much.

"Oh good then you will be a much better team" paga said.

'If only you knew', both kong and arthit thought.

''So arthit this is kongpob ruangroj, he is your business manager for atleast 3 months" at this both kong and arthit's opened wide because kong had already written his resignation letter in mind and arthit had planned to fire him saying he is incompetent but wait what twist is this?

Seeing the questioning looks aroon said
"What? Dont say you havent read the contract" kong did but he thought it was fine it was his plan anyway but this senior seemed to be messing his life everywhere.

"What? Whatever the contract was I can fire him right?" Arthit asked angrily but with hope in his eyes.

"No he is the best out there. I think you will learn more from him even if he is junior. Just see his track and you will get what I see and new leadership needs to be stable so you guys are stuck with each other for 3 months" hearing this kong started mumbling curses under his breath and arthit glared at him nonstop.

"He cant even read the contract correctly and you expect him to manage this huge business!" Arthit said

"I DID! Its just I never knew..." kong trailed off realising his tone.

Oblivious to this the older started there work. Well not really oblivious they could sense the tense surrounding but thought its better that they learn to work in such a environment cause every people they will deal is not a friend and some will definitely be tougher than others so what's better than to make the ceo work closely with a junior whom he obviously dislike! Yeah its best.(oho these oldies!) After 2 hours of non stop grilling finally the olders gave a sample case to solve to the youngers.