EPILOGUE

(There is no prologue but here's the epilogue. Its NOT mpreg)

The blaring sounds of alarm is the most annoying sound for arthit. Which sea is on fire that he needs to wake up so soon? He turned off the alarm looking at it as if it offended him personally then he looked at the other side of the bed to see it empty. It has been 7 years and he still don't know what went wrong.

He freshened up and went outside and as soon as he stepped outside a little figure came and hid behind him tailing him was the most amazing person in the world known atleast for arthit anyways.

"Common dae you have to drink it even tho it smells awful especially with the thing on the top yuck. Milk is good for your health you want to be grow taller than fiat right?" The person was coaxing the kid to drink milk even tho he himself was making disgusting faces.

arthit sighed this is the scenario he wakes up to every morning.

"kong give it here. I can't believe a adult like you hates it that much" arthit said still amused. kong just shrugged his shoulders.

"No I want chocolateee powder in it! It smells if its plaiwn" Dae was being stubborn.

"You cannot eat or drink sweet things for now. Doctors order. Please drink it naa" arthit started coaxing and kong went to see what fiat was doing.

Oh yeah they are very much married what did you think huh? arthit was being dramatic because even after this many years he has not able to wake up in the early morning and every day he wakes up to kong and dae fighting, both hating milk and kong forcing dae to drink it, fiat taking all the veggies out and putting them on dae's, arthit's and kong's plate, kitchen totally destroyed and kong in a half panicking state. kong is a very good scratch that he was a great parent but it's just that kitchen and food is not his forte.

arthit still remembers the drunken proposal well he doesn't but he was forced to see the cctv footage of their living room to embarass himself so he remembers now.

Flashback to that drunken proposal night 10 years ago:-

krist and singto have come to thailand to meet their families unannounced to surprise them. kong was very happy seeing them so he sent a text to arthit and then they were happily chatting and they lost the track of time. When kong saw it was 10 p.m already he went to reheat the food he have ordered after giving another call to arthit only to be picked up by knott saying he is drunk and he will drop him off. When he was setting up the dining the door bell went off. singto went to open the door and kong saw a very drunken arthit coming in. krist had his eyebrows furrowed seeing him in that condition. But then something happened that made ever so calm kong lose his cool. arthit went down on his knees before singto and,

"Marry me kong?"

krist didn't knew if he should be mad at his brother for proposing his husband or laugh that his brother proposed his husband thinking him as the brother of his husband. singto froze and kong well...

"NOOOO!" He shouted.

Then he come to them, arthit was being adorable being confused seeing 2 kongs.

"Ahhhh why are their 2 kongs? But you are more cute" arthit said cupping kong's face and giving a toothy grin and passed out on kong after forcing the ring box into kong's hand. Well atleast he recognised his kong. kong helped arthit to their room.

But... "Did he just call me ugly?" singto asked krist.

"No he didn't stop being dramatic. He said kong is cuter and I agree..." krist said causing singto to pout krist looked at singto amusedly.