Chapter 29

Gavin

I heard Jade and Sam giggling in the other room while I grabbed the popcorn. Costin walked in.

"Do you think what your mom said is true?"

I shrugged.

"I don't know. She might be."

"Are you ready?"

I stopped what I was doing and turned to look at him.

"I-I don't know. I might be, but I don't know."

I sighed.

"I don't know."

Costin nodded in understanding.

"Do you think she is ready?"

We both looked over in the other room where Crystal was trying to keep Jade from killing Sam, laughing.

"Definitely."

Costin nodded.

"To tell you the truth, I think you would make a great dad."

With that he left me, and grabbed Jade away from Sam and Crystal. She whined as he carried her to their room. I looked over to Crystal, and she smiled at me. I picked up the bowl of popcorn and carried it over to the couch, and she snuggled closer to me. Sam grabbed a pillow and hugged it to her chest, seeing as Matthew was patrolling. I pulled Crystal closer to me, and started the movie.

Two hours later after the movie was over, I looked down and noticed that Crystal was asleep. I picked her up, and carried her to our room. I placed her down on the bed and got ready, then I climbed in right beside her. She shuffled closer to me unconsciously. I sighed, and resisted the urge to look into her mind to find out if my mom was right.

Closing my eyes, I fell asleep with my mate in my arms.

*

When I woke up, the first thing I did was reach over for Crystal. When I didn't feel her there, I shot up from the bed. I saw her walk out of the bathroom, and I sighed in relief. She looked up at me and smiled lazily. She climbed back on the bed into my arms. Sitting on my lap she asked,

"Are you ok?"

"Are you ok?"

She nodded her head.

"Yes, but you didn't answer my question."

"Yes I am."

"Good."

She rested her head in my chest and relaxed further into my arms. I gulped.

"Crystal, are you pregnant?"

I felt her stiffen up.

"Um, yes?"

I pulled back to look at her.

"You are?"

Her face was confident, but her green eyes held fear that I wouldn't accept it. She nodded slowly. I let out a relieved laugh and pulled her back into my chest.

"That's amazing! I can't believe it!"

"But wait, how did you know?"

I shrugged.

"I'm your mate. And my mom told me."

"But how did she know?"

I shrugged again.

"She was once pregnant too you know."

Crystal laughed and relaxed into me.

"So your not mad?"

"Of course not! Why would I be mad?"

"Well, I don't know I just thought that maybe you would have wanted to wait and all."

I shook my head.

"I'm not mad. I'm estatic! This is amazing!"

She smiled, and nestled into me. I ran my hands through her hair and felt her heart beat slow and beat in rhythm, showing she was asleep. I placed her back down on the bed, and fell asleep with her in my arms, again.

*

Crystal

I groaned when I felt something tickle my nose. Giggling could be heard. I peeked open one of my eyes, and saw Jade and Sam leaning over me. I screamed, and nearly fell of the bed. But Gavin grabbed me and pulled me into his chest. His eyes were black. I groaned and pushed him off me. I sat up, and nearly slapped Sam and Jade.

"What the hell? Why are you guys waking us up at,"

I looked over at the clock, and saw it was 1:40 pm.

"1:40?! We slept that long?"

I turned to look at Gavin who just shrugged. I rolled my eyes at him and got off of the bed. I pushed them out, after I assured them I would be back out. I walked into my closet and grabbed one of Gavin's t-shirts and a pair of his sweatpants.

I walked back out and saw Gavin fast asleep, hugging my pillow. I rolled my eyes. Ignoring him I walked into the bathroom and washed my face. Then I threw my hair up into a messy bun.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw Jade and Sam whispering excitedly. But Sam's mouth dropped open when she saw what I was wearing.

"What the hell is that?"

I looked down.

"Clothes?

"No! You can't wear that! Go march your butt back up into your room and go change into going-out clothes."

I have them a confused look.

"But I'm staying here and relaxing."

Sam shook her head.

"Like hell you are! We are going out!"

"If you haven't forgotten, I'm pregnant."

Jade shushed me with wide eyes.

"Crystal! Gavin might here you!"

I rolled my eyes.

"So? He already knows. His mom told him. And besides. He's asleep."

"No I'm not."

Jade Sam and I screamed as I turned around to see Gavin. He was leaning on the doorframe in sweatpants that hung loose on his hips. He didn't have shirt on either. He looked me up and down.

"Nice clothes."

"Of course you think so! They are yours! And if you'll excuse us, we are going to have a girls day-in the family room-while you do pack, alpha stuff."

I shooed him away. He grumbled things under his breath about how he and I never did anything together. I rolled my eyes at him, and dragged Jade and Sam into the family room.

"So, what movie should we watch?"

I shrugged.

"I don't know."

Jade smirked.

"Let's watch Friday The 13th."

*

Double update! This is amazing! I'm really proud of my self, especially considering this one is long ^-^ also considering its around 1:15 am here to.