Chapter 13

Crystals POV

I woke up with strong warm arms around me. I smiled. Remembering where I was. When I looked up, I could tell something was wrong. I looked at the clock, and it said it was 9, but out side of looked like it was 4. What was going on? I heard a loud bang. Gavin and I shot up. He threw on a shirt. Then we heard shouts. We ran out of the room, and down the hall. I screamed.

All down the walls was blood, not the fake kind, the real stuff. It was splattered every where, and when we looked down, we saw bodies covered in blood coating the floor. Gavin and I ran back to our room, where he grabbed a bag.

We ran back into the main hallway. As we are trying to get through with out disturbing anything, I slipped. I landed in my back, covered in blood. As Gavin was helping me up, we both slipped. This time I landed on my face. As the smell of a bunch of people invaded my nose, I could smell the distinct odor of, Anny. And Charles.

That brought tears to my eyes. They were dead, and we couldn't help them. Gavin suddenly yanked me up. This time, we slowly walked down the hall. We walked toward towards the door, when we both froze. I could hear 2 rogues talking.

"Are you sure we killed everybody?"

"Ugh! Yes I'm sure! Wait, do you smell that? It smells like werewolves. Ones that are alive."

"Yeah! I smell them to!! They smell, well right around the corner from us."

While they were talking, Gavin had some how taken off his shirt and pants and put them in the bag. Man he looked good. No! Focus Crystal! Focus! As they where walking right at us, Gavin grabbed my hand and we ran. Right past the rogues and out the front door. Right after we left the front door, we shifted. The bag was in Gavin's teeth. We kept running, and avoided pack lines. When we passed the state line, we just kept on running.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I felt a sharp pain in my side. I yelped. I looked down and saw an arrow lodged into my side. Gavin stopped and looked at why I had yelped. His eyes darkened to an unhealthy black when he saw the arrow. We looked in the direction it came from, and saw a human, about 16, from the looks of it, looking at us with surprise and panic written on his face.

Gavin growled at him. The bit slowly edged his way to us. I put myself in front of Gavin so he wouldn't hurt him. The boy reached out to me, and pulled the arrow out. It didn't even hurt. I nodded his head in thanks. He nodded his head in thanks.

We continued on our way. There was a dull ache in my side, but it went away. We kept running. When we were in neutral territory by the border of Canada, we stopped to rest. We shifted back. Since we were naked, I used Gavin's shirt and he used his pants. He walked up to me and wrapped me into his arms. He kissed me where he had marked me.

(A/N oh poo, I forgot to mention the part where he marks her hu? Oops)

Flashback

Gavin woke me up in the middle I the night.

"What do you want? I'm trying to sleep."

"I know, but, it's just that we haven't marked each other yet. I was wondering if we could right now?"

Well, he had my attention now. I looked up at him and kissed him. It still took my breath away. The Sparks that flowed out felt like I was floating in heaven in my dream car. No, kissing him was better than that. It just got better and better each time. He parted my lips with his tongue and the kiss deepened even more. Our tongues fought for dominance and his won. Finally, he trailed down my neck, and when he reached the part where my neck and shoulder met, I felt him smile. When I felt his canines elongate, I couldn't hold back the moan that escaped. With that, he pierced my skin, and all I felt was need and love. Then suddenly it was done. He licked my neck, and kissed me again. With that I fell asleep.

End of flashback

I was in his arms, and I was sleeping. When suddenly, Gavin woke me again.

"Come on. We have to leave now. Let's start heading south."

I nodded my head.

"Yeah. Ok let's go."

I took his shirt off of me, while he took his pants off. We put them in the bag, and shifted. It was my turn to carry the bag. We kept running. Only stopping to drink at a stream and sleep. Suddenly I felt a link reform halfway. To late. We were so tired, we didn't realize that we had run across a pack line. Shit.

It was my old pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whoa....... Nice? Was this good? Comment to let me know. I have been grounded from my phone so I might not update for awhile...... Just a heads up. Unless I get on my computer hehe. Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!