Chapter 9

When I woke up, I felt my head throbbing. It hurt so much. My hands feel burnt, but I don't know why. All of a sudden, it comes back to me. The fight, the rogue coming after me..... Ohmygosh!!!!!!!! Sam and Chris!!!!

Oh no, what have I done!!! They are going to be killed because of me. I looked around, or tried to. It was impossible to look any where. Then I realized they had a blind fold soaked in wolfsbane covering my eyes. So that would explain why my head was pounding. I heard some one moan, then I heard that person grunt in pain, like he was kicked. That person moaned again, louder this time. I felt his foot come by my side.

"If you don't shut up! I will break one of her ribs!"

I stiffened up. He must have felt that because he chuckled and dug his foot deeper in, drawing a gasp from me. Who ever he was talking to, started to growl. It must have been Chris. Just then someone was thrown down next to me. I heard Sam swear under her breath. The rogue dug his foot in even deeper in to my stomach, and I groaned and winced in pain. Chris stopped growling. The foot withdrew and I let go of the breath that I didn't know I was holding. The person who had dug his foot in took off my blindfold. Then I watched him remove Sam's blindfold as well. Chris still had his on. Paul grabbed my arm, and hauled me to my feet. Then I reaized we were in a cabin of sorts. He pushed my down hard on to a bench and I let out an "Oof!" Chris started to growl again.

He doesn't learn does he? He yelped when Paul's foot connected hard with his ribs. He walked over to Sam. He grabbed her arm, hauled her up, and practically threw her down right by me. Suddenly a loud, deadly sounding growl came from the door. All of our heads shot up to look at who growled, and I shuddered in fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N who do you think was growling? Any ideas? Comment if you have any ideas😳😉😋😏

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gavin's POV
I woke up to voices all around me. Deep voices,

"When do you think he will wake up?"

"I don't know sir it is hard to tell."

The man called 'sir' sighed.

"He's lucky we saved him from one of the rogues traps. If my son hadn't seen him, he would be dead by now."

I felt my heart beat speeding up. What did he mean? Why would I be dead by now? They must have sensed my heart beat speeding up. The doctor injected something in my arm that made me relax. I wasn't falling asleep. Just relaxing. Which was really weird. That was when I opened my eyes. They immediately squinted against the harsh white light. I saw to figures lean into the light, efficiently blocking the light.
------------------------

this is a filler chapter Caio!