Chapter 14

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!! Just dont tell my family or they will take away my tablet , computer and phone

***********************************************************************************

Shit. Not again. No no no no no!!! We just passed the territory line for my old pack. Shit. I must have froze in fear, because Gavin was trying to get me to move forward. Suddenly, 5 big wolves surrounded us. I dropped the bag as Gavin and I growled at them. I turned around, attempting to leave, but they blocked the way. Ugh!!!! Darn my old alpha!!

One of them snapped their jaws at me. I snapped mine back. Gavin and I were circling them. Suddenly, my old alpha came bounding into the clearing. His muzzle was dripping with saliva as he growled at us. Since alphas can mind link any body even if they aren't in their pack as long as they are in their land, he yelled at us,

"I don't care if you shift or not! You are coming with me for trespassing!"

I growled at him. Gavin stepped up by me. He growled. I started to converse with my wolf.

'What should we do?'

'Well he obviously doesn't recognize us. We should stay in wolf form.'

'Good call'

Gavin nudged me forward. We both started walking in our wolf forms. We walked for about a mile when the pack house came into view. HEmarched past us and entered the pack home, obviously wanting us to follow. Gavin walked forward with me trudging along behind him. We walked through the all to familiar halls that were stiring up painful memories. We kept turning here and there, until we reached his office. He shifted being his desk, and put on some shorts.

He sat at his desk. Then his eyes glazed over. He was talking to some one through the mind link. Then my old friend walked into the room with some cloths for me and Gavin Gavin shifted in the room and put the basket ball shorts on. I, on there other hand walked or of the room behind my friend to a guest room that hasn't been used ever. When she shut the door, I shifted. She gapped, then handed me some cloths. They fit perfectly. She hugged me.

"I've missed you so much!"

I hugged her back.

"I've missed you to Jade."

"What are you doing here?"

I sighed.

"We were trying to get back home, but we accidentally stumbled onto this territory."

She gave me a confused look.

"Home?"

"Yeah, home. In Texas. With my mate."

She squealed.

"So that guy in there with you is your mate?'

"Yep. And he's all mine."

She laughed.

"Possessive much?"

I nodded my head.

"So when he kicked you or of the pack, he did you a favor?"

I thought for a moment.

"Yeah, I guess he did."

"Come on. Let's go back."

We walked side by side to his office. Gavin was sitting on one of the chairs in front of his desk. I say down by Gavin. Hewas getting stuff out of his filling cabinet. He turned around and when he saw me, his jaw became ajar. He pointed from me to Gavin, and back and forth, until he finally asked,

"How?"

"I don't think I introduced my self. In Gavin, son of Alpha Peterson. And this is my mate Crystal. Do you get it now?"

His jaw dropped even farther. Then he cleared his throat.

"I'm Alpha Jetson, and I want to know why you are here in Idaho. Which is a long ways a way from Texas."

"Well Jetson, we were visiting a pack up in Washington, but we had to leave early because of rogues."

"Oh."

Wow. He is still as creative as when I left. Gavin put his hands down on the arms of his chair and said,

"Well, we better get going. Right Crystal?"

I nodded my head.

"Yep. We have to leave be for it gets dark."

I did up as well.

"Hold up. You guys aren't going any where. How do I know you aren't lying about who you are?"

He pointed at me.

"I know who she is, and I'm sure the pack would be mad if they found out I let a killer go."

Gavin growled. His eyes were turning black. So I put my hands on his shoulder. His eyes started to go back to normal. Jetson watched this going on and came to conclusion.

"You guys are going to stay her, but I'll hive you a guest bedroom. thats it. Jade will show which room."

*******************************************************************************

yes!!!!! i have done it! im finally finished with tis chapter!!!!!

Ciao!!!!!!!