Chapter 12

Gavin's POV

Charles came into his office brooding. I was waiting for him to come back, as Anny had told me he wanted to talk to me in my office.

"Well, Gavin, we ambushed a rogue camp last night. And you will never guess who we found."

I sat forward. Very interested. When he moved to the side, I nearly died again. Crystal was right behind him. I jumped up and grabbed Crystal and held her in my arms. She wrapped her arms around me and sobbed into my chest silently. It felt so good to finally hold her in my arms again. She dug her face into my chest deeper. I looked up at Charles. I mouthed,

'Thank you.'

He smiled at me and Crystal.

'No problem.'

My wolf was jumping with joy inside of me. I could sense Anny walk in. Then she sniffled. Crystal looked up and saw Anny in the door way. I looked at Anny to. She had tears coming down her face. Her hand was covering her mouth. Charles walked over and wrapped her in his arms. Crystal dug her face back into my chest. I felt her smile against me. How did they find her though? That is what doesn't make any sense. Charles cleared his throat.

"We have to send you guys back to Texas. Your father is freaking out, and if I hadn't said anything about you being here, he would have waged war with somebody."

I sighed.

"All right. When do we have to leave?"

"That's just it. We can't send you back yet."

This time it was Crystal who spoke.

"Why can't we go home?"

Charles sighed.

"There are to many rogues now. They will get you guys before you leave the state. If I let you go, and you guys were killed by rogues, your father will kill me. So he agreed to let you guys stay here."

I was about to groan, but Crystal beat me to it. She groaned and buried her face in my chest again. I chuckled. Then her head snapped up and she glared at me.

"What are you chuckling at?"

"No one....."

"Psh whatever."

I chuckled again. She just glared at me. Anny was staring at us with a look on her face.

"Well, we will get you guys a room to sleep in and let you guys settle."

I glared at Charles. Why oh why did he have to say that? He just laughed at the look I gave him. Anny started to smile.

"Come on. I will show you guys to your room."

I was going to let go of Crystal to hold her hand, but she grabbed on to me tighter I sighed. I followed Anny out of the office and down the hall. I could tell that the hall where our room was had none living down there. Yet. She pointed us to a nice sized room. As I passed her I said thanks. She nodded her head saying welcome. I pulled Crystal into the room with me.

"I'm tired."

Crystal looked up at me.

"Now would be a good time to have coffee but I don't think I could stomach it."

I rolled my eyes playfully at her.

"Come on let's go to bed."

She just nodded her head. As she looked away I slipped off my shirt. She laid down on the bed under the covers. Then I sat down on my side. Then I laid down under the covers. I wrapped my arms around Crystal. She snuggled closer to me. I was almost asleep when she asked,

"What happened to Sam and Matthew? Did you guys save them to? And Chris?"

I frowned. They didn't tell me about Sam and Chris. But who is Matthew?

"Who is Matthew?"

"Sam's mate."

Ah I got it now. I shook my head.

"No. I don't think they got them."

She was silent after that. At first I thought that she was thinking, but I realized that she had fallen asleep. Then I fell asleep for the first time in weeks with Crystal in my arms. Safe and Sound.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter isn't as long as I would like...... But Awwwww!!!!!!!! Finally some action between Gavin and Crystal!!!! Not much but still!!! Everything is peaceful now. But why do you think they didn't get Sam Matt and Chris? Let me know what you think! Ciao!!!!