Chapter 21

~3 months later~

Crystals POV

We all screamed. The guys ran into the room. Gavin's eyes were black

"What's wrong?"

With a shaky finger, Ashley pointed at the screen. They looked over to the movie we were watching. We are watching Oculus and right now I feel very stupid for picking it. All of us, Sam, Ashley, Jade and I are sitting on the couch hiding behind pillows and blankets. When the girl on the TV screamed, we all screamed and jumped up. We ran into our mates arms.

John laughed. Ashley smacked the back of his head. Oh yeah, when all of us along with Jetson's pack showed up, it turned out that they were mates.

Ow!"

"Suck it up big boy!"

We all burst out laughing, the movie long forgotten, until.....

"Hey guys! I have a great idea! Lets keep watching that movie!"

John, I swear one of us is going to kill you, and it most definitely will be me.

"Yeah! That's a great idea!"

That's it! I launched myself at Costin but Gavin wrapped his arms around my waist, halting my attempts to take Costin's life. Jade said,

"Fine! If Crystal can't kill him, I will!"

Jade jumped onto a surprised Costin and sent the both to the floor. We all laughed. Jade was straddling Costin, when he flipped them.

He grinned down at Jade, who had her hands pinned above her head. All I saw was her eyes widening.

"Costin! No! Don't you dare-"

She was cut of when Costin started tickling her. I looked up at Gavin, who looked down at me with a mischievous grin on his face.

"No don-"

He started tickling my sides. I yelled in between breathes,

"Sam! Run!"

Judging by how no one left the room, she didn't make it. Poor girl. So young. After 3 minutes Gavin stopped tickling me. He stood up and held his hand out for me. I was going to just get up myself but against my better judgment, I found myself putting my hand in his. he pulled me up gently.

He pulled me into his chest and leaned down. The kiss was gentle and sweet. But sadly, short. Sam ripped me out of his arms and yelled,

"Hide and Seek! Boys against girls!"

All of us ran down the hall, and when we found a bunch of perfume and sprayed ourselves with it. Then, we all ran and hid in the attic. We pulled out our phones and played games. I'm on Facebook and Sam and Ashley are playing Mine craft together.

About an hour later, We heard John yell,

"OK you guys win! Just come out!"

We all looked at each other and nodded. I stood up and dropped the ladder to the attic. When no one came up, we all went down. As Ashley's feet hit the ground, the three boys came out of separate rooms and started spraying us with water. 5 minutes later, we were completely soaked. I glared at Gavin. He stuttered out,

"Uh, uh, I-I-I'm j-j-just g-g-gonna go down stairs. Bye!"

He took off with me hot on his heels. When he tripped, I tripped over him and landed on top of him. I rolled off so he could get up. With his back turned to me, I jumped onto his back. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He laughed, and I laughed with him.

This is one of those few times when it seems like for once the world isn't trying to drag us down.

---------------------------------------

Ya! another chapter done! This is a filler chapter but still important. I'm so tired lol. I am going to go to bed now cause of school tomorrow. I'll update when I finish writ ting the next chapter. Ciao!