Epilogue

Crystal

"Elijah! Leave your sister alone!"

I sighed. Jade jogged up to me.

"You having problems to?"

"Yes. Elijah! Leave Jasmine alone!"

Jade laughed.

"I feel you. John wont leave Rachel alone."

I smiled at the names she gave John. She had named him after John. Sam walked up to us.

"I enjoy laughing at you two. Richard would never do that to Christina."

I groaned. Children, and Sam. What are we going to do with them? Gavin, hearing my thoughts, pulled Elijah away from Jazz. He grabbed their hands and pulled them over to me.

"Mummy!"

Jazz let go of his hand and ran to me. Her French accent shone through proudly. When I was pregnant with her, we were attacked again. I was attacked, and nearly lost her. The Moon Goddess saved her by making her The Lunar Mother. I picked her up and set her on my hip.

"How's my little girl?"

She grinned and wrapped her small arms around my neck.

"I'm great! But Elijah wouldn't leave me alone!"

I looked over at Elijah, who was now hiding behind Gavin.

"Elijah. What did we tell you?"

"To not tease Jazz. I know. Sorry mom."

I grinned and motioned him over. He trudged over to me and I hugged him with one arm.

"Good boy."

Gavin grinned and took Jazz from me.

"Hey Jazzy, want to go play over there?"

Jazz nodded. Gavin set her down and Elijah took her hand and pulled her over to the playground. I turned to Sam, who was trying to keep Richard from Christina. I raised one of my eyebrows.

"You were saying?"

"I'm mover having another kid. Ever."

I laughed and lightly pushed her.

"Poor baby."

She tried to smack the back of my head, but Matthew grabbed it and kissed her knuckles.

"Now now Samantha, be good. The kids are watching."

Sam huffed. She kissed Matthews cheek and walked over to where her kids were standing. Jade whispered in my ear,

"I'm going to go find John and Rachel."

"Good luck!"

She yelled back,

"Good luck to you to!"

I whispered to myself,

"I don't need luck. I've got very thing I could ever want."

I looked over to where Elijah was pushing Jazz on the swings. Gavin wrapped me up in his arms, and placed his chin on top of my head.

"I love you."

"I love you to."

I looked up at him, as he leaned down, kissing me.

*

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG it's done :)

I have had a wonderful time writing for all of you lovely people. You all are amazing. By the way, the prologue for Daniel's Revenge is up! Enjoy! :)

Now I am going to also be publishing the prologue for Ever After! If you want, go and check it out! If you go to my alternate profile KarinaMaile , you will see Moon's Wrath up on there as well!