04

"Yoongi hyung? Have you seen Tae anywhere?" Hoseok peaked his head in the room. He froze when he saw the two laying on the bed basking in the sunlight which illuminated the room from the now open curtains. Their limbs were tangled together and half of Yoongi's body was on top of Taehyung. Hoseok giggled and took a photo before quickly trotting back to his shared room with Namjoon.

Namjoon was sitting reading a book as Seokjin lay next to him playing Mario Cart on his DSI. "Guys look at this!" Hoseok snickered, shoving his phone in their direction. "And did you see where Jiminshi went? He was right here." He slightly frowned as he looked around. He couldn't even hear the boy in the quiet dorm. And that in itself was rare. "That's cute. And Jiminie went out with Kookie to buy popping kernels or something." Namjoon said as he went back to reading. Seokjin stared at the photo with a small smile.

He then frowned and jerked his back. "Popping kernels? We have a bag of those in the back of the cupboard!" Hoseok just shrugged as he took his phone back and left the room. Obviously something was up but he wasn't about to dig into that. He was going to try and sneak more photos of the Taegi couple and then start on their lunch. It was his turn to cook for lunch this time after all.

This time when he poked his head in the room he spotted the couple sitting up, hair in all directions. They whispered to one another, rubbing the sore spots on their bodies. Hoseok smiled before quickly snapping a photo and leaving them. "I think that was Hobi." Taehyung said, receiving a hum from Yoongi, as he rubbed his face. Their legs stayed tangled but the boys were comfortable. The younger looked at his hyung's face, sleep lines carved swirls on the older's pink cheeks. He reached out to touch them lightly.

Yoongi's eyes fluttered shut. He felt the ghost touch of Taehyung's fingers trace his jawline. "Hyung, you're so pretty." It came out as a soft husky whisper which rumbled in the little space between them. Slowly Taehyung's hand stroked through Yoongi's blonde hair. Yoongi slightly leaned into the touch. It had been a while since he had felt a gentle touch from another person, and while he would never admit it, he craved it so bad. He was so starved he thought he would cry at the simplest touch. Taehyung's fingers were like feathers, leaving a tingling sensation in their trail. Wait, what am I doing?

Coming to his senses Yoongi opened his eyes sitting up straight, knocking Taehyung's hand in the process. Clearing his throat he said, "Come on, let's go have food." He stood up and left, not once glancing back into the room. There Taehyung sat shocked. What was I thinking? He slapped his warm cheeks and stood up. He looked back at the bed where they had both just been. Thoughts of whether he should make the bed or not buzzed through his head before he swiftly pulled up the comforter and slid out the room. In the corridor there was no trace of Yoongi. Of course his hyung would just disappear on him. Now he had no one to shield him from those he was trying to avoid. But before he could make his way back to his room to freshen up he was called.

"Hey Tae, can we talk?" He turned to see Seokjin staring at him. Seokjin worried they would ignore him straight to his face and walk off. It pained him to think that this could be a possibility with how stubborn the younger was but ultimately his insensitivity led him here. But much to his surprise Taehyung nodded and followed him into his room. They both sat on his bed and Seokjin let out a large sigh. "I am so sorry, Tae, you have to believe me. The minute I realised how my words affected you I felt so much regret. I was so angry that you and Jimin were arguing over something I thought was so obvious, but if you truly did mean it, that you don't have feelings for him, then I genuinely am very sorry."

Taehyung was quiet for a while before he took a deep breath, "As much as I want to accept this fully I need to say that I also acted wrongly. You know, I've been thinking about everything that was said and well I'm not 100% sure I know what I want any more. I..I feel like maybe you and Jimin were maybe right." He fiddled with the hem on his pyjama shorts as he spoke. "Maybe I do like him, hyung." He whispered, looking into Seokjin's eyes.

"Look, whether you like him or not it's okay, but I mistreated you at that moment. I disregarded your feelings and didn't even consider the idea that you may have not come to terms with whatever you were feeling, and that that's okay, regardless. I hope you can forgive me." He reached for Taehyung's hand and held it between his palms. The two looked at one another. Taehyung knew that his hyung was being honest and truthful with the apology. And as much as he wanted to forgive him, his harsh words of the night before had stung. It would take time but he wasn't mad any more.