20

Taehyung had placed a hand over his face in embarrassment and that’s where it stayed until the morning. But when Yoongi woke up that morning he was feeling brave so he leaned up and placed a small peck on Taehyung’s bottom lip. Taehyung was sleeping with his mouth slightly open but Yoongi didn’t mind. The younger’s arm lay draped over his face concealing his eyes but Yoongi could tell he was now awake. So he leaned in closer and pecked his lips, covering his mouth entirely. Taehyung giggled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around his hyung. Taehyung leaned into the kiss with a slightly more open mouth to capture Yoongi’s bottom lip in a playful nibble. 

With a yawn, Yoongi rolled over pulling Taehyung with him. “Morning.” He mumbled. Taehyung groaned and stretched, letting go of Yoongi and allowing him to stretch too with a loud yawn and rolled onto his stomach. Yoongi watched as the bottom of his pyjama shirt rolled up revealing his pale tummy but before he could pull it back down Taehyung’s long tanned fingers were touching the soft skin. He traced around his belly button with the pads of his fingertips and tickled the area. Yoongi reached over to brush his hand through Taehyung’s locks. They were growing out so much now and were as soft as silk. 

Yoongi thought about his own hair that was now growing out showing his dark roots. Hopefully he wouldn’t have to dye it anymore for a while because he missed the smooth texture of his natural hair. He would need to deep condition it soon, before it turned to straw. A sudden movement jerked him out of his thoughts and stopped his movement. At the lack of attention and a mix of curiosity, Taehyung’s hand slowly made larger circles as it traced its way up Yoongi’s stomach. The long fingers danced over his tummy and crept up his shirt towards his chest where Taehyung spread out his palm. The hand stilled and Yoongi could feel his heart thumping in his chest. He was positive that the younger could feel it too.

They stayed quiet before Taehyung moved his hand again. This time he was being extra cheeky as he flicked his index finger over one of Yoongi’s nipples. At the sudden contact Yoongi’s eyes fluttered shut. Pleased with the reaction Taehyung flicked it again and rubbed small circles on it causing it to stiffen. All the while a small lazy smirk lay on his lips with half lidded eyes gazing at Yoongi. “You’re so beautiful, hyung.” He complimented as he leaned in to place a kiss on the older’s cheek before he moved to push Yoongi’s top up to his chest. He slowly kissed from below his navel all the way to between his chest. The milky skin flushed with warmth from embarrassment but Yoongi loved the sensation of it all. 

Taehyung slowly lifted himself on top of Yoongi’s body and kissed his lips. The two pressed their bodies closer, if it was even possible, and deepened the kiss. Taehyung nibbled Yoongi’s bottom lip making him gasp into the kiss. Yoongi gladly let him in, exploring his mouth and occasionally bucking his hips up. They grinded on each other slowly building the tension and feeling the tense friction of their clothes rubbing against their sensitive skin. But this was enough for the moment. They had just woken up and it was slightly too early for them to get heated right this instant. Plus the couple were just not ready yet, too shy with the swirling newfound romantic feelings that echoed in their chests and bubbled in their stomach, for the urge to get heated and sexual. This in itself was as perfect as it could get. 

“I’m going to get up and make breakfast. It’s only 8:15. Did you want to help?” Yoongi said once they rested back and were just cuddling again. Yoongi was wide awake but he could sense that the younger wanted to stay in bed longer. Still the offer was up and he wouldn't mind the company in the kitchen. Taehyung thought it through with a deep short hum which vibrated through Yoongi’s chest. “If the are others are there then I might go back to bed, if that’s okay.” Yoongi rubbed Taehyung’s back one more time before they got up and fixed up the bed. They slowly freshened up in the bathroom before heading to the quiet kitchen to prepare food for the members. As the two worked quietly and efficiently they noticed how truly quiet the dorm was while everyone either slept or stayed by themselves.

Taehyung’s arms dangled by his side as Yoongi scruffed his hair up and out of his face frustrated with the length. He slowly disappeared and came back with a brown hair tie. Sneaking up behind his hyung he slowly guided his hands through his hair and gently pulled the hair back into a short sprout on top of his head. He tugged it with a giggle and wrapped his arms around his torso leaning his head on Yoongi’s shoulder facing his neck. Just then Hoseok walked in to see the sweet moment. With a small smile he decided to let them have their moment together and left for the living room to catch up on some TV before someone beat him to it. Not long after Jimin joined him and then Jungkook. They all huddled close on the sofa, looking at the screen but not really paying any attention.

“Are we going to say anything about those two in there?” Jungkook asked as he pulled Hoseok’s legs closer to his chest in a hug. Jimin petted his hair gently with a smirk on his face. “For now. If they chose to let us know what’s going on then that’s their business. But it’s totally obvious that something is going on.” Hoseok took his eyes off the screen to give Jimin a quick warning glance.