13

“Yoongi hyung.” Yoongi heard Taehyung say as they sat side by side under the tree for their duo shots. The other members were changing into their home clothes. “Did you mean it? When you said I can still sleep with you.” Yoongi glanced at the brunette who kept his facial expression neutral. Yoongi wanted to laugh. What was he even pressing on this for? He literally shared a room with Jimin and there were other members who he could cuddle with. Yoongi nodded and patted the other’s hand in response, trying not to get caught by the photographer at the same time.

“When we get home can we cuddle straight away?” Yoongi turned to look at Taehyung who now sat next to him in the van. The others had left to do other things on their schedule before the day ended and they were the only two who would be going straight home. “I guess. It depends though, because I do have things to do at home.” Taehyung sighed and slumped in his seat. Their ride home was short, thankfully and they headed inside in silence. “I’m in my room if you need me.” Yoongi yelled, making a beeline for his cave. He stripped off and pulled on his pyjamas, sitting in his chair at his desk, powering on his laptop. He grabbed his soundproof headphones from his bedside table, placing them on his head and getting in the zone.

It was about an hour later when he felt a presence behind him. Taehyung was bored. He had been bored since they got inside the house. He tried to listen to music, he tried to learn some new pieces on the piano, he even dug up his old saxophone and honked out all the built up tension in his system. He eventually went to the living room where he watched some anime. But not even that could occupy his boredom. Taehyung tried to phone the other maknaes but they told him to hang out with Yoongi, because they were busy, and when he tried to decline the offer they hung up. And so here he was, standing directly behind his hyung in his pyjamas with a new found curiosity that sparked inside him. “What are you doing hyung?” He wasn’t entirely sure if his hyung could hear him.

Without taking off his headphones Yoongi sighed and paused what he was doing. “How can I help you?” He turned in his chair. Taehyung yawned and rubbed a hand over his face. “I’m bored. Can I stay with you?” Yoongi shrugged and nodded his head. As long as Taehyung didn’t interrupt him, then he could stay. What he didn’t expect though was Taehyung slowly turning his chair and climbing onto his lap, tucking his head on his shoulder. “Wait! Hold up, what are you doing?” Yoongi was shocked. What on Earth? Instead of replying Taehyung just wiggled on Yoongi’s lap to get comfortable and snuggled into his hyung’s neck with a small smile. “Tae, you’re bigger than me, so you can’t stay here for long or you’re gonna crush me. Okay?” Yoongi asked. 

It took a while to get comfortable for both of them. Yoongi felt embarrassed and uncomfortable with the new weight on his legs and the body blocking his movement. But he had to admit, it was cosy and felt like snuggling one of those large teddy bears you won at funfairs. Taehyung smelt nice too. He smelt like fresh linen and the aroma of his perfume was masculine yet not overbearing. Yoongi rested his head on the other’s shoulder as he moved forward to complete more work. Every now and again Yoongi felt Taehyung switch his head's position then settle for burying his face in Yoongi’s neck. Hot breath fanned his skin at a steady pace, tickling the area and causing him to close his eyes briefly. It sent tingles through his body, the close proximity and contact engulfing him in a warm embrace. Again this was something he wasn’t aware he even craved and he secretly hoped it wouldn’t end.

Taehyung stayed there for 3 hours. Yoongi’s legs were dead and he needed a wee, but he couldn’t disturb the now sleeping Taehyung. Taehyung had been quiet the entire time and he thought nothing of it until a few of the members came back and poked their heads in. Jimin just giggled but Jungkook wanted him awake to play. Yoongi wasn’t opposed to the idea, especially now as he didn’t have to feel guilty for waking the younger up. He rubbed Taehyung’s back and gently shook him. “Hey Tae, you need to get up now, I need the toilet.” Taehyung groaned. Behind them Jimin cooed, phone in hand, obviously recording this all.

Taehyung sat back and looked at Yoongi who was waiting patiently. He felt his cheeks warm as he remembered the position he was in. The two just looked at one another in silence. “You okay?” Yoongi asked in a whisper. The brunette nodded, shaking the curls on his head. Then as if could sense another being in the room, his eyes made direct contact with Jimin, who was beside Jungkook and now joined by Seokjin. He quickly climbed off, pushing down on Yoongi’s shoulders in the process and stumbling to stand up. “Come play with us Taehyungie hyung.” Jungkook said, pulling on his arm and dragging him out of the room. Taehyung wordlessly followed, looking back at Yoongi with a sad look. He was comfortable sleeping on Yoongi despite it sounding strange but every time he did he got the best sleep ever. 

Yoongi watched as the members left his room and stood up. He felt tingles explode up his feet all the way through his legs to his bum. It almost knocked him over and he gasped at the sharp pain. Dead legs sucked ass. But he felt happy. Just making up with Taehyung and spending some time with him felt nice. Even if neither of them barely shared any words it felt comforting.