18

Yoongi remembered the way Taehyung’s hands made him shiver as they traced shapes on his clothed skin, exploring the area secretly. He felt warmth pool to his cheeks. Yoongi then remembered the sexy gase the younger had on his face when he had glared at Taehyung to get him to stop. He wished he had noticed these small details and understood the depth before. Maybe then he would be more comfortable with himself and less nervous. Yoongi was always someone who did things on his own terms; pushing to learn things only when he was comfortable enough to explore out of his comfort zone. 

Yoongi relished these feelings and before long he was writing away in his notepad. This was one of the only times he managed to write lyrics before thinking of a melody. He surprised himself at how good the draft was, humming along to understand the flow. And as if the stars were on his side, when he began strumming on his guitar the melody came flowing out of him as if he had been playing it for years. Once he was about halfway done with the demo he stood up and stretched. He contemplated just leaving now but remembered he’d brought his gym bag. Now, he wasn’t feeling super excited to go, but he needed to get in some cardio and then he could call it a day. Plus, it wasn’t like he had to go far to reach the gym. It was just a couple of floors down and he was only going to spend an hour maximum. 

Yoongi looked around the room before deciding to change here first. His mind was going on autopilot as he swiftly cleared up his desk and began hunting for his bag to get changed. Yoongi turned on the demo, for some background noise and danced along. He hopped into his joggers with a smile, more than pleased at the outcome of the song, and completely unaware of the second person in the room. When he took off his shirt, however, a loud gasp startled him so much he jumped. Just behind him by the door stood a shocked Taehyung. 

Taehyung instantly slapped a hand over his eyes and turned around, feeling his cheeks heat up in embarrassment. Yoongi stared at him in surprise before realising he was bare chested. He scrambled to find his shirt. “You can turn around now.” Yoongi mumbled as he put on his trainers and paused the music on his computer. He slowly saved everything and turned it off while Taehyung crept over to the sofa to sit down. “How did you get in here anyway? I didn’t leave the door open did I?” Yoongi asked, finally turning back around to face the brunette. Taehyung couldn’t face his hyung, clearly very flustered after seeing the older’s toned milky chest and pink nipples. Even though he had seen it before when the members got changed for shoots and shows he was still flustered. 

“I know the password. I come in here so often I must have just picked it up. Anyway, are you going to the gym now?” He finally peered up, eyeing up Yoongi’s outfit. If that was the case he would just have to spend time with his hyung at home. He felt his mood dampen at the thought. Yoongi nodded and sat back in his seat. “Did you need anything? Or did I tell you to come back and I just forgot?” The older scratched his head looking around the room to make sure he was ready. He just wanted to get going and leave as soon as possible. “Oh and how was dance practice? Was Hoseok and Jimin angry you were late?” Half an hour was a long time to be waiting for someone and those two, despite how they were sometimes late themselves, could be very strict with punctuality.

“Oh, um, practice was okay and they didn’t get too annoyed. Which was good, I guess. But I actually came because I just wanted to hang out before going home. I was going to drag you home with me.” He chuckled to himself, looking down at the coffee table. It was kind of embarrassing to admit surprise plans now that he couldn’t follow through with it. But to his surprise Yoongi got up and pulled him up too. “If you have time you can join me, or spot me. If not then I’ll see you at home. Either way let's get out of here cuz I wanna leave before I fall asleep here.” He grabbed his things and pulled Taehyung by the hand out of the room and locked it thoroughly. Taehyung felt his heart race at the offer. 

Taehyung thought about it and chose to go home. He didn’t want to make his hyung feel overwhelmed with the amount of time they spent together today. And while it made him feel sad to part ways, it just made him even more excited to be able to cuddle with him throughout the night. And that sounded like the best thing right now. A nice shower and a hot drink snuggled up in a blanket watching a cute show with his Yoongi hyung. Yeah, that sounded perfect. He just had to wait a few hours, no big deal. 

When Yoongi got home the house was quiet. Some of the members hadn’t arrived yet and those who were there were oddly quiet. He put his clothes in the washing and sorted out some food for himself before going to wash up and change into his pyjamas for the night. All he wanted to do was go to bed and sleep for hours. Personally, he thought he made an irresistible offer, and he would’ve liked the company, so when the younger simply denied and hopped away with a smile he was very conflicted and slightly shocked.                                 

But much to his surprise, when he opened the door to his room there he found Taehyung tucked cosily in his blanket with a tablet on his lap playing videos of Bon Voyage in Hawaii.