12

All seven members sat in silence in the dressing room for another shoot. Even the staff could feel the charged energy between the two Daegu boys and it caused them to be cautious around each other. Yoongi had, after freshening up and getting something to eat, in a slightly better mood, tried to apologise to Taehyung before they all left. But Taehyung didn’t accept it and straight up ignored the older. None of the members knew why Yoongi was apologising and watched the odd encounter in surprise. And because Yoongi had been ignored when it took him a great amount of pushing his ego aside just to say he was sorry, he snapped at Taehyung saying things that he was now regretting. 

Hoseok pulled Jimin to the side where Namjoon sat eating some snacks. “What could have possibly happened when they woke up?” Hoseok whispered. Jimin took some snacks and flopped onto the couch, beside the leader. “No idea, but I think like usual those two will make up somehow. And unless we ask what’s going on, no one will have a single clue about anything.” Jimin said with a mouthful of puffed corn snacks in a hushed tone. Namjoon hummed in agreement, taking back the snacks that Jimin took from him. The three stayed in that corner watching the Daegu duo until everyone was ready. This time the charged energy matched the aesthetic of the shoot. They were dressed in dark versions of the previous outfits matched with burned patches on their clothing, dishevelled hair and bloody and bruised faces.

The setting was a large dark room with a replica of the large oak tree. However, this tree was dark and decaying. Obviously a prop made to look as though it had been burned and scarred by sharp objects. And despite the ash coating the bark and bare branches, the tree was stunning. It was mysterious and delicate with intricate details. It even still wore the wind chimes in the exact same positions. The members were placed underneath the tree in the same positions as the previous shoot. However, this time the shoot felt stiff and uncomfortable and it was all due to the members being on edge because of the Daegu boys. It took them a while for the photographers to be satisfied with the results. 

After some time, during their break, Seokjin took Taehyung and Yoongi to the side. “You two need to sort yourselves out. This is ridiculous. I don’t know what happened but make up and be civil because you’re wasting everyone’s time.” And with that he patted them both on the back and left. The two stood there in silence for a while. Yoongi sighed and turned to look at Taehyung, “Taehyung, I’m sorry. I don’t want us to be like this. Whatever it was that I did or said I’m sorry and I won’t do it again. Please talk to me.” He said looking at the younger’s face. Taehyung huffed and turned the other way, refusing to look at Yoongi and folding his arms. Why was Taehyung refusing to accept his apology? Yoongi wasn’t sure. Maybe it was an ego thing. He wasn’t even sure he had done anything wrong anymore. 

“You have to take it back.” Yoongi almost didn’t hear it. Taehyung now wore an adorable pout on his face. Yoongi wanted to squish his cheeks. But instead he frowned in confusion and leaned his head in the other’s direction to see his face more clearly. “What?” Yoongi replied. His arms now mirrored the brunette’s and his frown still apparent on his face. Taehyung peeked at Yoongi, catching the other already staring at him and instantly averted his eyes before replying. “Take back what you said this morning. Then I’ll accept your apology.” Yoongi was confused to say the least. His eyes moved from left to right as he tried to remember what he had said that would have hurt Taehyung’s feelings and when he got an inkling of a feeling he silently gasped. 

But he was going to make Taehyung work for it. He stuck his hands in his pockets and stepped closer to the brunette. “I’m not quite sure what it is. Can you tell me?” He lowered his voice. The two were standing very close but they didn’t mind nor truly notice. Taehyung looked Yoongi in the eyes. His pout dissolved off his face and a look of surprise replaced it. It didn’t stay on his face for long though, as he looked away with a neutral expression. “Please Tae. You’re gonna have to remind me. I don’t want you to stay mad at me forever you know.” The blonde waited for a response. The corners of his lips threatened to break out in a smirk. But after getting no response, like he expected, turned his back to leave. “Alright, I’m going back to the group.” 

Before Yoongi could step any further he felt the back of his shirt being tugged. “Please let me sleep with you again.” Yoongi smiled wide. He let it drop when he turned around, plastering on a false look of surprise. “Really? That’s all I need to say to make you love me again?” Yoongi teased, smugly. Taehyung gasped. His cheeks became slightly flushed and he brought his hands up to cover his mouth. “I- I.. not love. I just wanted to cuddle with you but.. but you said that you didn’t ever want to sleep with me again.. A-and that hurt.” He sniffled and a single tear rolled down his cheek. 

Yoongi’s hand instantly lifted to brush the tear away. He felt his heart break at the sadness of the younger, but he didn't feel bad for causing him to cry. Taehyung had been behaving spoiled and it was annoying. “Don’t cry. Yeah you can still sleep with me. Though I’m not sure what all the fuss is. You’re not arguing with any other members are you?” Taehyung shook his head, taking a deep breath. Yoongi’s hand lingered on his cheek before he pulled it back. “I just can’t sleep anymore without hugging someone.” Taehyung’s answer wasn’t entirely truthful but Yoongi didn’t need to know that.