The Tale of Two Brothers

You flexed your hand, annoyed that you had ended up getting a small cut on your palm during your climb back down from the Headmaster Office. Though, you did have your deal with the Evil Queen to show for it. Having to deal with physical pain was annoying but a necessary evil.

This will be nothing compared to the pain all of Ever After will feel once your plan is completed.

Of course, you didn’t entirely trust the Evil Queen. She was, well, the Evil Queen, so you had plans for when she would eventually try to stab you in the back. But your best one had to do with the girl you were watching at the current moment.

Raven Queen herself.

She needed to embrace her mother's magic in order to help you free her. Only her power was enough to break her out of the prison Gildes and Milton Grimm trapped her in. And she was quite the easy target.

You smirked as you formed a fist.

Raven was retrieving her books from her locker when you approached her. You waited for her to turn around to make it seem as if she had bumped into you. The plan worked, and her books fell to the floor.

Raven: Oh! I'm so sorry!

She kneeled down to get her books, but she was already beaten to it

She kneeled down to get her books, but she was already beaten to it. You stood up and held her books towards her with a smile.

Y/N: No worries, Raven. I guess I should've said something.

Raven took her books and you both started walking towards your General Villainy class.

Raven: I'm a bit surpised to see you here. Your locker is in the other hallway.

Y/N: Yeah, but I actually wanted to talk to you. We haven't really had much of a chance to talk since that whole Maddie fiasco.

Raven realized you were right. Besides some quick hellos or occasionally seeing each other, you only really spoke when the school was in danger. Which happened maybe too often for comfort.

The last time was during Thronecoming.

Y/N: Did you ever end up doing your Thronework for Mr. Badwolf?

Raven: N-No. I don't actually think I could.

Y/N: Because you're not evil like your mum.

Raven nodded.

Y/N: Well, I may have a way around it if you're interested.

Raven: Really? What?

Y/N: Well, you don't have to be the one to do the work. Let me do it for you, then you come in and take all the glory.

Raven was shocked that you were even suggesting this. She never took you to be a villian type, save for the small glimpses of how wicked you could really be, but it was quite the inciting offer.