An Interview With A Princess

You opened your eyes to the sight of a tree branch. Light shined through the leaves and the warmth of the sun surrounded your body. The grass under you felt soft, like a silk sheet.

You sat up and looked around in confusion. Where were you? You had fallen asleep in bed while reading that book Baba Yaga gave you. You rubbed your eyes before realizing that something was off.

Everything was......bright. Actually, taking a look around, you realized that you everything that was about 5 feet around you was seemingly nonexistent. You stood up and began to walk around, but not much changed. Only the area around you was visible. There was no wind, no real smell.

You had walked for what felt like forever, before you finally reached something that was different from everything else.

Y/N: What is this?

A lampost? Here? In the Enchanted Forest?

You scratched your head in confusion. Then, you noticed something on the post. You walked over to it and realized it was a note. You pulled it free and looked at it.

Run

Y/N: Run?

Suddenly, there came a roar. You turned around to where you heard it, but you couldn't see anything. You began to panic as the sounds got closer.

And closer.

And closer.

You turned to run, but you were face to face with a....

Your eyes shot open and you gasped. You sat up and looked around the dark room with a quickened heartbeat.

Was that a dream?

What was that?

You steadied your breathing before sighing. You ran your fingers through your hair before looking at the time on your MirrorPhone.

3 in the morning.

Y/N: Awesome. I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway.

You laid back down and instead decided to watch some videos until you fell asleep. As you did, the book rested on the nightstand by your bed. Waiting for you to open it again.

You yawned and rubbed your eyes, tired after not being able to fall asleep. You practically dragged yourself to the common room to get some coffee since your personal coffee machine WAS SOLD BY THE HEADMASTER!