Battle For Ever After High

Faybelle cheered to herself in success while in the presence of Oswalt and The Evil Queen.

Faybelle: I did it! I found Raven and her friends in the Enchanted Forest! I poisoned Apple White! I am on a wicked roll! I am...being completely ignored.

Oswalt was looking through files from the headmaster's vault while the Evil Queen painted her nails.

Evil Queen: Oswalt, which of these nail polish colours gives off more of a "be scared of me because I'm your evil ruler" vibe?

Oswalt: Dark Purple.

Faybelle: Did you hear what I said? I took care of everything. How about a little evil credit over here?

Oswalt and The Evil Queen both looked at her unimpressed.

Oswalt: Good job. You did what we told you to do. Happy?

Evil Queen: Need I remind you who wears the crown in this wicked takeover? None of this would be happening without our brilliant planning. Those idealistic damsels are still out there and this isn't over yet. But we've come too far not to see our ultimate plan to completion.

She looked at her nails.

Evil Queen: Are you sure about this color?

Oswalt: The colour is fine, my dear.

Faybelle groaned.

Faybelle: Yeah. You look....spelltacular.

Tina: What is the meaning of this?!

The doors suddenly swung open and Tina stormed in, though the only one who reacted was Faybelle out of surpise. Oswalt just sighed.

Tina: Reggie just told me that you're planning on marrying that...that...Wonderlander?!

Oswalt: Watch your words, Tinman. Kitty is more important to me than you are.

Tina scowled at his blunt statement.

Tina: You're marrying an outsider. Your bride to be is from Wonderland!

Oswalt: And you think you would make for a better bride?

Tina froze. Oswalt glared at her through the shadows of the room.

Oswalt: Get out. Now.

Tina hesitated for a moment, then she stumbled backwards before promptly leaving. Faybelle watched this in utter surpise.

How could he be so cruel to her?

Was this what true evil looked like?

Was this the road she was heading down?

-Ever After High-

You gathered around the glass coffin where Apple laid. She was asleep, but she did look pretty....dead. And the only way to wake her is with true love's kiss.

Or Daring.

Though....

Daring: This is it, Charming. You have to wake your sleeping damsel with a kiss, and it's happily ever after from here on out! Ohhh-ho-ho-ho-ho, this is happening so fast! Ugh!

Daring wasn't exactly confident in himself. He was actually freaking out quite a bit. Doubting himself now that his time had came.

You walked over to your friend and placed a hand on his back. You offered a supportive smile.

Y/N: Come on, Drama Prince. Let's get you ready to save Apple.