Alice

You didn't like all this waiting around. It was slowly starting to drive you insane. Your brother was free and you were stuck here in this whole other world. Looking back on all of it now, you had no idea how you came to be here or even how no one else seemed to acknowledge that you had just appeared out of nowhere.

But the stories that you knew to be real were no more than...well, stories. Apple White, Alice in Wonderland, Little Red Riding Hood, Sleeping Beauty, all of them. You had read nearly every single story, but they were works of fiction here.

You concluded that this world was the world of readers. The place where your stories came to be known.

This would be useful information you actually had some way to use it to get back home. You were still stuck here. No way to get out. At least, for now.

The Yellow Brick Road.

Find Alice.

Continue the story.

You'll be going to London next month, but that was too long to leave Oswalt running free. You needed to get there now, but you had no way to do so. Ever Academy was located almost a whole hour away. By foot was even longer. And you also didn't know where the Yellow Brick Road was, but Hunter did.

It would be too suspicious if you asked him to take you there out of the blue. You didn't want to draw any attention to yourself.

So, for now, you had to wait. Buy your time and come up with a plan to stop Oswalt.

Hunter: Mate.

You looked up from the book you were reading in your bed. Hunter, or the person who looked like the Hunter you knew to some extent, was already dressed for classes. He was going to pick up Ashlynn and walk her to class like he always did.

You actually found yourself frowning when you realized how their relationship was the sweet loving one like your Hunter and Ashlynn. It was colder and more aggressive. More uncertain due to a whole different issue.

Hunter: Why are you still reading those? I didn’t take you for someone who loves children's stories.

Indeed, your book was actually a collection of Fairy Tales. Stories of your friends' parents.

Y/N: I enjoy them. They remind me of home.

Hunter: Fairy tales remind you of home? I never knew Australia was such an odd place.

You had never been to Australia.

Hunter: You should get dressed and get moving. Today is only morning classes anyway.

You sat up when you suddenly had an idea.

Y/N: Hunter.

Hunter stopped and turned to you.

Y/N: Do you think....I can get to London on my own?

Hunter: What?

You looked through several books and brochures for London. The library was strangely empty, but you figured it was because everyone was taking the early day to go into town.

You used it to learn what you could about the city. You didn't want to wait a full month before going home. You couldn't.

You heard someone enter the library and looked up. It was Dawn. The girl who looked and acted like Apple. The resemblance was uncanny. It actually scared you a bit.